Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We already knew this, but now in mainstresm paper.
Look at the picture of the wedding attendees. This was Markles “White Wedding’ before she decided that being woke and Black was a power play. She calculates what race she wants to be as to what is the best way to merch herself. My opinion only

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She was not supposed to be there but like everything in her life she kneejerks and thinks all and sundry will rally to her.

She chose the wrong place and the wrong people it's an enclosed little clique with supercilious cunts who won't give anyone below their little circle a welcome. I loathe them all from having to serve food and drink to them some years back, in fact I had a run in with one of them when he said "my good woman" after showing off to his hoorays and I told him to duck off you weak chinned tosser it felt good at the time but was never allowed to work at one again.
That's fascinating.
The actual trick for their type is looking like they could never get to know you.
Often it's snobbery by them, often it's a valid defense mechanism, most of the time every external person which wishes to interact with them, actually wants something from them.
People outside the circle make the "familiarity, approachability" error, which instantly eliminates them.
As a employee one is in a much better and more entertaining position, because when positve things happen, then they really are great.
But obviously your experience is one, one can possibly laugh about later, much later.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep. Been there, done that, learned the hard way.

Harry found granny's dress up soldier stuff stored at Frogmore so hes practising his look for the unveiling. As usual he is unhappy as there weren't enough medals for his liking.:(
I think he's also found the steak and kidney pies and the treat cupboard with all the chocolate and cakes. Fat git.

He is an ugly bastard and looks as if he had been weaned on a pickle 😤😤

That's fascinating.
The actual trick for their type is looking like they could never get to know you.
Often it's snobbery by them, often it's a valid defense mechanism, most of the time every external person which wishes to interact with them, actually wants something from them.
People outside the circle make the "familiarity, approachability" error, which instantly eliminates them.
As a employee one is in a much better and more entertaining position, because when positve things happen, then they really are great.
But obviously your experience is one, one can possibly laugh about later, much later.
I agree and lots of them were lovely with exquisite manners but we found the runts in the litter unfortunately, mind you all his cohorts laughed when I abused him😆😆

That's fascinating.
I agree and lots of them were lovely with exquisite manners but we found the runts in the litter unfortunately, mind you all his cohorts laughed when I abused him😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks so much, a lot of my vocab is expletive laden when I get really pissed off so it's nice to be somewhere that has no perma offended thin skinned twatwaffles!
I am only a year younger than Nuttynana but since being on this site my expletive vocabulary has increased a hundredfold! 😂 Thank you Nuttynana. xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooh more tea from Jessica mulroney

Haha worst rated comment from the above article:
She only ever clinged on to Princess Meghans' coat tails....desprate for fame like Cath...only global superstar here and she is married to Prince Harry.
Evenso ‘lil pony will have masses of tea - spill it this way JM 😂😂😂😂

Hold Still has just arrived - only flicked through and could feel myself brimming up so will leave until later but it looks lovely and full of genuine love in the photographs 😍😍

• Heart
I am only a year younger than Nuttynana but since being on this site my expletive vocabulary has increased a hundredfold! 😂 Thank you Nuttynana. xxx
With compliments from a Tooting girl, common as muck but lots of love and cheeky answers xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
🤮🤮🤮 From CBS of course :rolleyes: What "star power"? Royals are not supposed to be celebrities and those two weren't even senior royals.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Oooh more tea from Jessica mulroney

Haha worst rated comment from the above article:
She only ever clinged on to Princess Meghans' coat tails....desprate for fame like Cath...only global superstar here and she is married to Prince Harry.
'Life changes. You lose love. You lose friends. You lose pieces of yourself that you never imagined would be gone.
And then, without even realizing it, these pieces come back. New love enters. Better friends come along. And a stronger, wiser you, is staring back in the mirror.'

Wonder if it's a message to remind H of his fab new avocado friends 🥑🥑🥑

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🤮🤮🤮 From CBS of course :rolleyes: What "star power"? Royals are not supposed to be celebrities and those two weren't even senior royals.
How are major news channels allowed to spout this rubbish? Do they not know that only 15% of the UK is made-up of BAME and most of them are not interested in this ridiculous racist charade. It will be like 10% of that 15% who are rattling their empty tins. This country will survive the stupidity of American news channels with their unresearched rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m going to try to start a new thread - Harry & Meghan #120: he’s hopelessly thick, he followed his dick, married a trick, and now he’s just tit!

Bare with me I may be some time 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
These idiots have no idea how horrifying it is to see someone wither away after someone dies on them. My grandmother basically died of a broken heart after my uncle died and these people should sit down and shut up.

Oh God it just gets better and better doesn't it??

• Heart
Harry & Meghan #120: he’s thick, he followed his dick, married a trick, and now xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.