Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Flairey Thank you for sharing your story. I am also a fellow wheelchair person and I have found it very difficult to deal with aspects of my disability but reading your words was inspiring. Being in this thread and finding fellow like minded people has really been of comfort. I also find that Phoney M distract from the pain and self loathing of myself for periods of time. Thank you once again ❤

❤❤❤BIG Bear HUGS to you key lime pie.🥰🥰🥰

Thank you they are rude. crude at times but come from the heart too old now to care what others think of me, just an old coffin dodger having her sayxx

You sweet Nuttynana are Awesome and witty! Truthful to the core too. ❤❤❤ Only way to be in life. 😘😘😘

Times have changed but you do still get the odd "aren't you great" comment when a man is out alone with his kids that the woman would never get 😂
Exactly. So odd to me. It’s like when someone praises a dad because he is taking care of his child, by cooing ‘oh, you’re babysitting today’?. 🧐
Um, No...he is being a Dad, a Parent, he didn’t get a babysitting job. The Mom, you know, his wife, she isn’t going to pay him. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
sorry so is the gist that M will claim ‘ 3 of us in the marriage’ as H has had an affair W Cressy Bonas?

and Will is going to unleash hell?

Ps I would bet my cat that we will see pics of Lil on Diana’s statue unveiling or her birthday.
Nobody will care though. Too little too late.
She tried to be a smart arse withholding pictures of farchie doll (and now lilo) on the assumption that WHEN they got their titles the images would be worth much more to the highest bidders. Proper little Murican pwince and pwincess. Ker-ching! $$$$$$$. Much more merchable.
Had she released some nice images we could have related to the kids somehow, whether we wanted to or not. They would be real to us, not little fantasy crotch goblins. Little button noses and yes maybe a touch of bonk eye but lots of kids have that and are still cute as heck. Everyone likes a cute kid image. Lots of oohing and aahing and hearty-hearts in response. But no, she used them as pawns in a Where's Wally style game, hiding them. So we don't give a tit now, we can't relate to them as children because we know nothing of them, we on here mostly think of them like the Clooney kids ... they exist but not in our sphere. And some think they are actually dolls thanks to their parents game playing.
She played a game and is now the loser ... play silly games, win silly prizes.
She can now post as many images as she likes on whatever day she likes trying to overshadow whatever Royal occasion she wants to overshadow ... but we've seen it all before, we know the routine, it's become boring and WE DON'T GIVE A tit!

I’m so touched that someone remembered me! 🥰 Glad to be back, I had to take a break from those idiots, they were doing my head in!

Some personal stuff in the spoiler tag, feel free to skip.

Some might remember way back in February that I mentioned my mum’s cancer had spread, and the support and kindness I received was so lovely. I’m pleased to say that after having chemo, both of her tumours have shrunk by more than half, and are not currently ‘active’. The doctors are firmly optimistic that she will have “many years” to look forward to. She has also kept her hair, only having thinned out a bit. She will begin treatment soon, and will likely also have surgery as long as she stays healthy, which will also help to prolong her life. Compared to what we were thinking back then, we’re blessed. Obviously she will never be cured, but we are hopeful that we will have her with us for much, much longer than we thought. Just wanted to update you all and say thank you once again. 🥰
Oh bless you and her. That's great news. The relief must be enormous for you all. Thanks for the update🥰.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh bless you and her. That's great news. The relief must be enormous for you all. Thanks for the update🥰.
Thank you Freda, yes it was a huge relief. Still gutted for her because she’s definitely the angel of the house so to speak, but the prognosis is good. ☺

Love your new profile pic btw, am I wrong in hoping she does end up doing time at some point? 🤔 Like mother like daughter.

I hope it all comes spilling out this week! If they did steal charity money, the sugars will have to play a really hardcore game of twister to exonerate their goddess of minge.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They really did not expect the family to call their bluff did they? They thought that the family would beg them to come back and give in to all of their demands. When that didn’t happen, they thought that the family would respond to their tantrums and accusations. When the family did not, they started love bombing them through the press. That got a reaction, but not the one they thought it would. Now they are back to tantruming again.

it was interesting that several articles refer to the “first of their bombshell interviews”You really can only have one of those. It’s a case of diminishing returns…anything they say now just looks like bitter apples (not to mention that, thanks to their tendency to lie, exaggerate, and overshoot, they have no credibility anymore)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Prince Charles' plans for a slimmed down monarchy have been known for decades so I don't get what all the fuss was about with the disastrous duo back in March. So since it's in the papers now, is Harry's wife going to go cry to Oprah again? I'd much rather if she starts blaming Harry now and says that he never explained anything to her properly.
I believed this was the reason for that OPorka interview. I believe they knew this and wanted to get those titles off TQ. Now before PC took the throne. That is why they were blackmailing etc and why they have made sure they kept on good sides with TQ. By saying all that bs that she was not the one to say that racist remark etc etc. It’s been all about getting those titles off TQ because once the kiddies have them it would be near impossible for PC to take them back. Luckily TQ could not be bullied this time because I am sure she has been bullied many times by these 2 losers and that’s why they thought they could do it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Catherine: English Rose

Markle: One of those un-named weeds that grows next to the highway, surrounded by empty cans and fast-food wrappers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
715EDEF4-C741-4707-9E63-DE7ACC715CD5.png

It’s all out war!! Glad Charles has told them they won’t get their own way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Dimwit and Psycho need to be told. It's all they understand. I know when they go low we must go high and we must never complain and never explain. But I want William and Kate to give an interview and tell the world what a spoilt lazy waster Harry is and then provide footage of how MeAgain abused staff.

I bet there is CCTV footage of MeAgain having a tantrum and hissy-fit, abusing palace staff. I bet The Palace has that up their sleeves. Wouldn't that just be such delicious footage. All over the media ... I hope they are saving it for the final salvo to sink The Good Ship SmegHazno.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 625524
It’s all out war!! Glad Charles has told them they won’t get their own way.
Well yes and no, this is not going to look good...possibly not helped by the phrasing. Sadly the sussexs got in first so this now looks like it's due to race. This is going to be a very bumpy few months and the palace are in for a rough time. I agree with it but Americans especially don't understand the hierarchy as much. The only plus is anne and Edwards kids don't have titles.

The palace would be better to add that if archie chooses to become a working royal when he is grown up then titles can be reconsidered.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="bearysecret, post: 5318366, member: 191312"

The freaking bench will simply be in the recycling bin immediately after it’s presentation as a gift … btw kids are teenagers … so story time stopped several years ago. They even said to me “mum got it for us” … like my other half is going to read on his own with a tear in his eye

[/QUOTE]
BIB I'm laughing my socks off here...she bought a children's story book (an awful one at that) for teenagers to give to Daddy?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well yes and no, this is not going to look good...possibly not helped by the phrasing. Sadly the sussexs got in first so this now looks like it's due to race. This is going to be a very bumpy few months and the palace are in for a rough time. I agree with it but Americans especially don't understand the hierarchy as much. The only plus is anne and Edwards kids don't have titles.

The palace would be better to add that if archie chooses to become a working royal when he is grown up then titles can be reconsidered.
Whilst repulsed by their tit show parents I really feel terribly sorry for these poor children. All the jokes, funny names and discussion around their ‘true origin’ aside, they are completely innocent victims of their sociopathic parents. It’s sickening to watch.

Saying this, even if the two kids packed their Trunkis and flew independently to LHR and then on to Windsor Castle to claim asylum with great gangan, and even if then their grandpa was to relent and give them titles, these children would still be destined for royal obscurity as the Cambridge children grow and steal every headline. In the UK AND the US. It’s always been the way.

It’s patently bloody obvious that the parents want the titles only to merch from and bleed their kids dry. It has FA to do with birthright, etc. PC is protecting his grandchildren by not giving them titles, I think. Not a narrative the US press would be nuanced enough to pick up on now, but they will as the parents sink lower and lower.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
1624168389624.jpeg
Thank goodness! I mean, I’d always hoped this would be the case - I couldn’t believe the RF would ever want two wholly unconnected American kids running round with titles, especially two brought up by neurotic, delusional, narcissists in La La Land who’ll likely end up public messes. But it’s very relieving to have it confirmed anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Could this be her dark secret?

Sorry, wrong link. Hopefully this is correct

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.