Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There could always be a nasty 'accident' of spilled wine or some other heavily-staining substance...

(Fully sympathise re awful ex-wife, we have one of those, had to learn to laugh in order to not cry - now, thankfully, the children are adults and she doesn't bother us much. Keep your chin up, take a deep breath and laugh!)
Can you get her the Kate photo book for her birthday / Christmas etc?
Not sure if I am replying correctly (soz: newbie!) … thanks for all the support…

Totally getting the Kate book for her! That’s a great bit of shade, but not sure she will get it - but I will!

The freaking bench will simply be in the recycling bin immediately after it’s presentation as a gift … btw kids are teenagers … so story time stopped several years ago. They even said to me “mum got it for us” … like my other half is going to read on his own with a tear in his eye!

I feel more validated in my hatred of ex wife and the gruesome twosome after this episode. Obviously birds of a feather mindset wise. Believe they are genuinely kind people when actually they are just fucked up narcissists! They all just need grey rocking!

Mail on Sunday...and Prince Charles will change tradition and not allow Archie to be a prince as and when. Sorry if its been discussed already but just heard it on TV. Yes!!!!
I’ve always like Chaz!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This is the JUICIEST tea I've read in a long while OMG.
sorry so is the gist that M will claim ‘ 3 of us in the marriage’ as H has had an affair W Cressy Bonas?

and Will is going to unleash hell?

Ps I would bet my cat that we will see pics of Lil on Diana’s statue unveiling or her birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Absolutely.
From the mid 90's, maybe earlier, Charles made it clear he wanted to reduce the core number of senior Royals.
The Tom Bower book I just read also confirms this. (Andrew and his daughters were first in the firing line back then.)

And the reason Cash and Harry threw a strop and ran away was because they thought they were the exception to the rule and got angry when they realised they weren't.

They thought they were so special that they would be safe from being pruned from the tree and they would get even higher grade titles befitting their (self) importance.

Well, tough tit. Charles might be a sensitive sort of chap in some ways and he might have wavered once upon a time, but not now.
He's been pushed too far and he's digging his heels in.
He won't give Arch and Lil any titles but
I still don't think he'll take away the Duke and Duchess titles from Cash and Harry and he won't ask Parliament to strip Harry of his Prince title either.

When all the stuff that's been covered up by the Palace has trickled out, the names of the Dook and Duchess will be so besmirched he won't have to remove the titles.
I think that if these 2 children of No.6 were bona fide and No.6 and Smeg had played the game, there could have been a possibility of a courtesy title for them as the king's grandchildren when Charles takes the Throne. It would have been more of a token gesture but they would have been eligible.
It seems that Charles has wanted to cut back on the senior royals for some time, but I think the RF have specifically taken the opportunity to publicly cut out No. 6's claims for titles for his children at the same time because they are not bona fide. No. 6's children are small-fry, and in the normal course of events might have been given courtesy titles as it's the senior Royals he wants to prune.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Prince Charles won't let Archie be a prince as he slims down monarchy https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-costs.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
No tit Sherlock. The Mail must have been sat on this for ages because we all worked it out months ago, just waited for confirmation that was what sent them off. I’m sure people here have speculated that was the plan. Or maybe just hoped.

The whole Spotify thing is insane, 25 million dollars and they’ve put out one podcast in 6 months. It’s just crazy why they gave them this much money and why they haven’t focused on getting some podcasts out there when this money alone could have more than paid for their 16 thrones. I hope the money is long gone and Spotify sue their asses
I don’t think Spotify paid up front. They will be paid for content like the Netflix deal. They are just terrible at actually doing the work so haven’t made anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was born by Caesarian, but from now on I will say I “wasn’t born of minge”. 😄
I was born two months premature and weighed only 2lbs. A miracle survival in the 1950’s. My father said I looked like a baby chimp when he saw me. NOT chimpo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
sorry so is the gist that M will claim ‘ 3 of us in the marriage’ as H has had an affair W Cressy Bonas?

and Will is going to unleash hell?

Ps I would bet my cat that we will see pics of Lil on Diana’s statue unveiling or her birthday.
The picture of lilo lil will be of a babies fist gripping a dollar bill 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 41
But it says "Mr Scobie also revealed that the Duchess of Sussex wants to fly back to the UK with her husband to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee next summer". So she "wants to" come to the Platinum Jubilee. Is that basically begging for an invite?

She can try returning to the UK all she wants but no one wants to see her at the Platinum Jubilee. She's insulted the culture of the UK so why should she even be apart of something so precious to the country?
She is truly delusional and absolutely Mental!

Certifiably Insane.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Prince Charles will be in Scotland when Harry returns. Wonder if Haz will stick around anyway to meet with him.

What are the quarantine rules again? If it's 10 days then he's going to have to fly out tomorrow but if it's 5 days we'll have to wait and see if he does. I could have sworn the shorter self-isolation period is only for serious things like attending funerals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Like everyone else I am DELIGHTED with the news the fake kids aren’t going to get titles.
Now to strip minge and cringe too!

In fact the whole of the MOS looks so anti minge and cringe I wonder if they are regretting suing them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hello I saw you were back the other day having been away a while :love: Not sure if it's ok to comment on a poster's absence? ...but glad to see you back Nutmeg !
I’m so touched that someone remembered me! 🥰 Glad to be back, I had to take a break from those idiots, they were doing my head in!

Some personal stuff in the spoiler tag, feel free to skip.

Some might remember way back in February that I mentioned my mum’s cancer had spread, and the support and kindness I received was so lovely. I’m pleased to say that after having chemo, both of her tumours have shrunk by more than half, and are not currently ‘active’. The doctors are firmly optimistic that she will have “many years” to look forward to. She has also kept her hair, only having thinned out a bit. She will begin treatment soon, and will likely also have surgery as long as she stays healthy, which will also help to prolong her life. Compared to what we were thinking back then, we’re blessed. Obviously she will never be cured, but we are hopeful that we will have her with us for much, much longer than we thought. Just wanted to update you all and say thank you once again. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 103
When I am an old bint I shall wear a purple dress.
With a red coat that doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
My moonbump will slip to my knees.
Which will make the Tattlers tease.
And I'll say we've no money for security.
😁
" My moonbump will slip to my knees" sorry don't know how to highlight 💕😊 xx.

It's slipped lower since 🤭 xx

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16241480482750.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just saw this on twitter, haven't seen that "beautiful" pic beforeView attachment 625205
In Dublin? Right, that must have been how she managed to shag Rory McIlroy. Got him drunk in Dicey's.
This is from an older H&M thread and I think it was also in the secret celeb gossip.

SazzyB said:

Of course, I am relieved to finally have a forum to discuss this. I've mentioned it to some friends privately down thru the years & they thought I was just trying to blacken old Smegs' name. For starters, nobody knew who she was. We had been told she was McIlroy's GF & that she was an actress in Suits but at that stage Suits was just a program college students binged during reading week. I was fresh out of Uni at the time & I considered myself quite up to date with celeb gossip due to my fondness for procrastination when I should have been studying but even I had never heard of her. There was a sense that she was full of her own self importance. McIlroy himself is quite well liked & she didn't like the fact that he was getting more of the attention & platitudes from staff as she would get. She would bow her head as she passed reception as if she was trying to shield herself from the paparazzi & would just about smile when she was directly greeted by those on the front desk. When it came to room service being served for breakfast, she would disappear from one room of the suite to the other as the staff member entered so as not to be seen. Being a sportsman McIlroy had certain particular dietary requirements so we would expect him to be "high expectation" for food service but for her it was like you could not get too close for fear you were just staff & therefore below her.

I don't think she was genuinely interested in either being in Dublin or being in a hotel room with McIlroy. I think she was just using him until her next piece of meat came along.
Sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I have been trying to write it in between doing bits at work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Absolutely.
From the mid 90's, maybe earlier, Charles made it clear he wanted to reduce the core number of senior Royals.
The Tom Bower book I just read also confirms this. (Andrew and his daughters were first in the firing line back then.)

And the reason Cash and Harry threw a strop and ran away was because they thought they were the exception to the rule and got angry when they realised they weren't.

They thought they were so special that they would be safe from being pruned from the tree and they would get even higher grade titles befitting their (self) importance.

Well, tough tit. Charles might be a sensitive sort of chap in some ways and he might have wavered once upon a time, but not now.
He's been pushed too far and he's digging his heels in.
He won't give Arch and Lil any titles but
I still don't think he'll take away the Duke and Duchess titles from Cash and Harry and he won't ask Parliament to strip Harry of his Prince title either.

When all the stuff that's been covered up by the Palace has trickled out, the names of the Dook and Duchess will be so besmirched he won't have to remove the titles.
Seems timely just to plug the parliamentary petition to "Enact a requirement for heirs to the Succession to adhere to a statutory Code."

The use of royal titles is a matter for the Queen. The line of succession is a matter for Parliament. The proposition is quite straightforward: everyone benefits and the longevity of the monarchy is better secured when those in the line of succession adhere to a code reflecting the will of the people - everyone benefits except anti-monarchists, anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has signed so far, and if you haven't (and if you are a British citizen or resident in the UK) please follow the link and consider it - and recommend it to your friends and family. Thank you.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/587095

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly what I think - Her Majesty looked like she'd made a decision and it was going to be seen through properly and thoroughly. And that there are strong hands to take over her work when the time comes.

Meanwhile, I see on some other blogs that people are talking about the narc's revenge which will undoubtedly come to pass. Serious words being said about H's safety and especially the children's (If they exist...)

Hope the SAS are on standby.
Hmm, as long as they don't send that bleep Ant (from Who Dares Wins).
He would end up in her magic minge and totally forget what they came for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.