Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
Respect

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I half believed this until I saw photos of a young Prince Philip with a beard, is Harry’s double.
I think 6 has Charles’s eyes. Although overall he doesn’t look like his dad, in some respects he looks more like him than William does, particularly from the upper nose up.

Reactions: 23

Lottie
@Loretta61505338

A very interesting comment left on Lady C's YouTube channel regarding the birth of the 6th's recent child True or not....or are they just Jennifer Olsen's truths??

4:34 am · 10 Jun 2021·Twitter Web App
Lottie
@Loretta61505338

Replying to
@Loretta61505338

Janice Boyles
@JaniceBoyles7

·
6h

Replying to
@Loretta61505338
When you think it can't get any more "Bonkers". In quotes just for harry.

This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author. Learn more

Lottie
@Loretta61505338

·
5h

I'll tell you whats even crazier Meghan Markles supposed pregnancies & all of the discrepancies surrounding them I don't think there is anything crazier than Meghan Markle & her unrelenting quest for destruction & domination over the Monarchy

So the baby was a month old by the time they announced her birth?!

The birth certificate should blow this wide open if true.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So they buy her book give them away to poor suckers and then write it off as a tax/charitable donation while the number of copies sold goes up?

Will cost her next to nothing. Nice scam.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She is another ex-pat who is irrelevant - along with Corden - earlier Gyles Brandrith was on and he said words to the effect that PP did not want the RF to be seen as a soap opera - which is exactly what it currently appears to be from the Cali2 - All The RF seem to be sticking to the script saying they are family, much loved, congrats on the new baby - maybe they are just hoping PWB will eventually shut up and go away because it is beginning to seem to me that the RF are not going to take any action whether this is taking the titles or place in the line of succession - if this is the case they must be underestimating views of the public.
As I have said before I take all of PWB constant lies and spew not only as a direct attack on TQ but my country’s reputation and the British - who now have all been labelled racist across the planet. I will never forgive him and welcome him back - ever
BIB - We all want to see the Harkles get their comeuppance but it’s worth remembering that just because BP haven’t broadcast their strategy to the public, it doesn’t mean things aren’t happening behind palace walls.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I was brought up to embrace the Royals by my dear grandmother who is a staunch royalist and I mean stand up every time the national anthem was played type of staunch.
She kept every magazine, newspaper insert and memorabilia you could imagine and I think from a young age it was ingrained in me that these are people you show respect.
I have been lucky enough to meet some of the royals and there’s an aura around the Queen that you just can’t explain.
I am saddened that Hazno has behaved in the manner he has and I think that combined with my upbringing, makes me want to defend them.
The Queen officially opened a place I used to work at. She's a tiny wee lady, but what a presence she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
BIB - We all want to see the Harkles get their comeuppance but it’s worth remembering that just because BP haven’t broadcast their strategy to the public, it doesn’t mean things aren’t happening behind palace walls.
I would actually question the recent explosion from those two and the hostile behaviour proves its already happened

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
BIB - never mind, it’s not your fault. Not everyone was raised to have good manners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Yep you’re right - just felt a little frustrated earlier but ok now 😄 just a dip in my resilience for a sec😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember reading a book about the long ago Hollywood scandal when Liz Taylor was cheating on husband Eddie Fischer with Richard Burton. One of the tab’s headlines said…

”Eddie to Liz ‘Say it isn’t so.‘ Liz to Eddie…’No comment.’

She went on to marry Burton.

LOL…this seems very similar.

Reactions: 17
I saw this and immediately suspected it is really a way to
  • artificially inflate how many copies have been "sold"
  • keep the wokesters at Penguin Random House happy and ensure she can use them again for a second volume
  • move money around between their charity scams
  • dodge some tax in some way
I read an article ages ago about how certain authors try to ‘game’ the New York Times bestseller list and order books to shops but then they were never actually bought.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That's well frightening.... Smeggy should run now. They forgot to take away the hair with the ageing too! He's going to be pretty bald soon.
But can you imagine what she will look like - over-botoxed, over-fillered, over face-lifted, over-eyelinered, and aged scrawny chicken shank legs and regrown bunions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've updated the Wiki to include the registering of domain names for Aldi and Lidl. Plus added the lovely Scabies article I posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.