Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's earned him a Knighthood down the road.
Love Noel, not a single tit is given! He's also spot on. Wills is already on the phone to granny getting Noel on the list. Reason for receiving... calling out WB and WBFW and telling everyone how it is. I think he's probably uncancellable too ... because he couldn't care less. Bring us more Noels

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Afternoon Tattles , The fact that Smeggs is hiding the fact that one or both Kids were from a Surrogate is basically her saying that Surrogacy is something to be ashamed of Which is going to make more of an impact than anything else she does ,

She could of been a voice for Women who have fertility problems but instead she has made Surrogacy into something that must be talked about in hushed tones ,

I saw the Picture of Our Queen this Morning with her new Rose bush She looked delighted but frail imo

Prince Edward has grown into his role I am sure HRH The Queen is proud of him ,

Oh and Scabies is a C##t think that covers it all lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
How on earth did you find that? I'm crying with laughter - thank you. Almost as bad as Katie Price un-autotuned singing 'A Whole New World' but not quite ;)
I'm a huge Eurovision fan and Finland never disappoint. Glad you enjoyed it. It'll be stuck in your head all day now. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What have the BBC said about this threat of being sued? Have they backed down? Frankly the BBC are desperate to be as woke as possible these days.

If the Harkles sue the BBC then they are effectively taking money from the British people who are paying to fund the BBC through the bloody licence fee.

Obviously this is also in Hazno's warped little mind about the Diana interview with Martin Bashir.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Afternoon Tattles , The fact that Smeggs is hiding the fact that one or both Kids were from a Surrogate is basically her saying that Surrogacy is something to be ashamed of Which is going to make more of an impact than anything else she does ,

She could of been a voice for Women who have fertility problems but instead she has made Surrogacy into something that must be talked about in hushed tones ,

I saw the Picture of Our Queen this Morning with her new Rose bush She looked delighted but frail imo

Prince Edward has grown into his role I am sure HRH The Queen is proud of him ,

Oh and Scabies is a C##t think that covers it all lol
If she lets on they are surrogate's then no titles etc??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Afternoon Tattles , The fact that Smeggs is hiding the fact that one or both Kids were from a Surrogate is basically her saying that Surrogacy is something to be ashamed of Which is going to make more of an impact than anything else she does.

She could of been a voice for Women who have fertility problems but instead she has made Surrogacy into something that must be talked about in hushed tones.

Prince Edward has grown into his role I am sure HRH The Queen is proud of him.
Hiding the surrogacy probably has more to do with potential complications about their place (or not) in the line of succession and the notion of being "of the body", than about shaming surrogacy as a practice.

Edward could actually be a template for H if he really wants to be a useful Royal. Derided as hell in the 80s for quitting the Marines, It's A Royal Knockout and a film company which pretty much exclusively made documentaries about the Royals, since about the mid-90s he has kept his head down, worked hard, and now has won back / earned a place as a respected member of the family. Doubtless a lot of that is down to Sophie, so who knows if HW can provide that same stability, but it can be done. Just will take a long time is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If she lets on they are surrogate's then no titles etc??
It is a shame she thinks like that they should be grateful they have two healthy kids & leave it at that ,

Those kids having titles would cause so much grief for them

• Wow
Reactions: 29
What have the BBC said about this threat of being sued? Have they backed down? Frankly the BBC are desperate to be as woke as possible these days.

If the Harkles sue the BBC then they are effectively taking money from the British people who are paying to fund the BBC through the bloody licence fee.

Obviously this is also in Hazno's warped little mind about the Diana interview with Martin Bashir.
I don't know if they've said anything regarding being sued. They've still stood by the story by the looks of it since it's still up on the BBC News website. Also, the reporter who broke the story, Jonny Dymond, still has the tweets up on his Twitter account. Maybe the BBC is trying to make it up to the RF after the Diana/Bashir interview, especially if the Queen knew about the palace source releasing information so they've got to be confident about their story.

Harry's too stupid to realise that he'd be taking money from the British public if he sues. He and his wife happily took taxpayers money for their £30 million+ wedding "spectacle".

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hiding the surrogacy probably has more to do with potential complications about their place (or not) in the line of succession and the notion of being "of the body", than about shaming surrogacy as a practice.

Edward could actually be a template for H if he really wants to be a useful Royal. Derided as hell in the 80s for quitting the Marines, It's A Royal Knockout and a film company which pretty much exclusively made documentaries about the Royals, since about the mid-90s he has kept his head down, worked hard, and now has won back / earned a place as a respected member of the family. Doubtless a lot of that is down to Sophie, so who knows if HW can provide that same stability, but it can be done. Just will take a long time is all.
Well they are already in the Queen's circle of go to's - so they are already there - Andy is out.

Even the handwriting is pretentious IMO.
It is inconsistent unlike real caligraphy.

Reactions: 28
The ultimate vanity project, and hopefully most will end up in the bin.

Saw this on Twitter. MM is copying Catherine re giving books away. Again, not an original thought in her scheming brain.

Funnily enough, my kids and me put books around our town with little stickers saying "free book". The other kids love finding the books.

SMPeters - CambridgeSwiftie 🇵🇰🇬🇧👸🎶💖 on Twitter: "I promised myself never to visit the Archewell website but after seeing something shared by royal.archeholes on IG I had to check it out for myself. Meghan can't sell her book so she decided to copy Catherine's bookfairy idea. Catherine is the gold standard. You can't make it up. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Saw this on Twitter. MM is copying Catherine re giving books away. Again, not an original thought in her scheming brain.

Funnily enough, my kids and me put books around our town with little stickers saying "free book". The other kids love finding the books.

SMPeters - CambridgeSwiftie 🇵🇰🇬🇧👸🎶💖 on Twitter: "I promised myself never to visit the Archewell website but after seeing something shared by royal.archeholes on IG I had to check it out for myself. Meghan can't sell her book so she decided to copy Catherine's bookfairy idea. Catherine is the gold standard. You can't make it up. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter
Giving stuff away for free to encourage sales is an old marketing trick, most definitely not invented by Kate or Meghan 😊

Reactions: 19
Just read a piece/review from yesterday jn Aussie press... and this quote had me lolling
The Times’s arts editor Alex O’Connell said: “The story is so lacking in action and jeopardy you half wonder if the writing job was delegated to a piece of furniture.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.