Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lottie
@Loretta61505338

A very interesting comment left on Lady C's YouTube channel regarding the birth of the 6th's recent child True or not....or are they just Jennifer Olsen's truths??

4:34 am · 10 Jun 2021·Twitter Web App
Lottie
@Loretta61505338

Replying to
@Loretta61505338

Janice Boyles
@JaniceBoyles7

·
6h

Replying to
@Loretta61505338
When you think it can't get any more "Bonkers". In quotes just for harry.

This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author. Learn more

Lottie
@Loretta61505338

·
5h

I'll tell you whats even crazier Meghan Markles supposed pregnancies & all of the discrepancies surrounding them I don't think there is anything crazier than Meghan Markle & her unrelenting quest for destruction & domination over the Monarchy

• Wow
Reactions: 50
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
It is a sign of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yankee Wally touched on the idea in her one of her latest videos that Smeg would have the brazen cheek to have a black surrogate/eggs so that her child would pass as a child of colour and pass it off as a genetic throwback. İ am in Turkey and the msm reports at face value on the global news as Smeg and Haz have a child and call Lilibet etc. İn the more intellectual/analytical science tv programs, professors are openly discussing that the child has been genetically engineered to eradicate colour traits. This is a really dodgy area for royalty, the idea that sperm/eggs are being tampered with. İf there is an Aldi and Lidl are they really royal in this sense quite apart from being born 'not of the body'.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
.......“What a conundrum that must have been for M, the name that can get us the most cash has to appear first! Since they insist on using nicknames, it would have made more sense to name her Lilibet Squidgy, because that was James Hewitt's affectionate nickname for Diana. Or Squidgy Lilibet”

Squidgy Lilibet - good point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m hoping when Ginge goes to the lunch, he’s presented with 2 statements - one where he voluntarily gives up his titles and place in the line of succession, as Royal life has caused him so must pain and anxiety and an alternative statement which says they’re being stripped because of his disgraceful behaviour. Then he’s told to choose or we will choose for you.
Most recalcitrant children come to when presented with an either ‘this or that‘ case.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
I agree with the previous posters who say that this is to show respect to a man who served this country and HMTQ well.
I would imagine that the royals posting on Social Media is probably due to 1) The fact he would have reached an incredible milestone of 100 years and 2) it’s the first birthday since his passing.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion which is why we all tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think it depends on whether we believe in ‘magic royal genes’ and that makes them special. If we want to keep to a bloodline of however many years and that’s why they get to do what they do and represent our country as the present members of a historical dynasty then, we have to think that way. If anyone can rock up and be adopted or surrogated in they can’t be in the line of succession. Part of the family yes, but no magic genes so no crown.
It’s illogical and old fashioned but it’s how it has always worked, you don’t get to change everything because it doesn’t fit. Throughout history no exceptions made, no male heir the line goes elsewhere so things have improved somewhat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Then feel free to scroll on past it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I've always enjoyed a royal "spectacle" (eg: Wedding, Trooping the colour) but hadn't really been a staunch Royalist. Since H&M and their determination to create a celeb style Royal tit show, I have really started to appreciate the duty and sacrifice that the other Royals have made (Apart from Andrew - but that's another story!)
So, if nothing else good comes from it, they have given me new found respect for the Monarchy for which I was previously a bit meh about!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I half believed this until I saw photos of a young Prince Philip with a beard, is Harry’s double.
I must be the only one who doesn't think Harry looks like Prince Philip. They have the same eyes but that's all. Philip was much more handsome in his youth than Harry ever was.

I still think he's Charles' son though.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've always enjoyed a royal "spectacle" (eg: Wedding, Trooping the colour) but hadn't really been a staunch Royalist. Since H&M and their determination to create a celeb style Royal tit show, I have really started to appreciate the duty and sacrifice that the other Royals have made (Apart from Andrew - but that's another story!)
So, if nothing else good comes from it, they have given me new found respect for the Monarchy for which I was previously a bit meh about!
Me too. Never watched a royal thing in my life, and never been interested. I'm much more in favour of the RF now, and I'd probably defend them in a bare knuckle fight against the rancid duo :ROFLMAO:

Probably still wouldn't step outside the house to see them pass by, though:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They absolutely dragged the RF through hedges and mud to name their first daughter after the HM The Queen - why not name her after the fathers mother whom he loved so dearly???

Reactions: 30
Harry and Meghan are by their actions becoming a clear and present danger to the UK’s interests and it’s standing around the world.

They are, knowingly or not, looking for all the world as if they are trying to give strength to the enemies of the uk by constantly appearing to trying to undermine public confidence and faith in the Institution and Head of State and demeaning the dignity and prestige it represents.

Harry and Meghan are totally playing with fire. Their treachery and betrayal has been watched by bad faith actors around the world who see this denigration that they are involved in, and will seek to capitalise on it.

The Palace must see that it needs to put as much distance as it can from this catastrophic pair.

In addition the security services must be keeping a close watch.

Meghan and Harry’s psychopathic, abusive behaviour will not be allowed to continue ad infinitum.
Excellent post.

I’ve always admired your monarchy because, by staying out of politics, they seem to ‘belong’ to everybody. They also seemed to strike a perfect balance between great wealth and middle class values…elegance and humility. In my opinion, it’s been the Firm…steering the ship…and a monarch who trusts the Firm…that has achieved this delicate balance.

‘Then, unfortunately…a seasoned manipulator marries one of the weak links. I think Meghan believed that the family…from the Queen to the Cambridges could be easily brought under her influence and control…just as Harry had been. She would be the REAL star.

But the Firm protected the Queen and heirs and prevented this from happening. The result, the Markles have become increasingly publicly unhinged. Its been quite astounding to watch the damage they have inflicted on themselves.

Another thought. If the Markles are to be believed…the Queen is just a zoom call away. They just pick up the phone and chat whenever they wish. SOOOO….shouldn’t we assume that they have called Granny and beseeched her to denounce the Firm and back their story about the name?

Yet…another day and not a peep in their defense yet.

How embarrassing for them. The ultimate put-down.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
That Trisha is a right weirdo, haven’t heard of her for years and all of a sudden she’s popping up left right and centre giving her opinion on the gruesome twosome like she’s a royal expert
I just keep remembering the Brilliant Bo Selecta impersonation of her "Rice and pea! Boogle Boogle bumble squat" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Not selling, she has to give them away😂 she might buy them 1 at a time from amazon so she can give glowing reviews😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Me too. Never watched a royal thing in my life, and never been interested. I'm much more in favour of the RF now, and I'd probably defend them in a bare knuckle fight against the rancid duo :ROFLMAO:

Probably still wouldn't step outside the house to see them pass by, though:ROFLMAO:
I was brought up to embrace the Royals by my dear grandmother who is a staunch royalist and I mean stand up every time the national anthem was played type of staunch.
She kept every magazine, newspaper insert and memorabilia you could imagine and I think from a young age it was ingrained in me that these are people you show respect.
I have been lucky enough to meet some of the royals and there’s an aura around the Queen that you just can’t explain.
I am saddened that Hazno has behaved in the manner he has and I think that combined with my upbringing, makes me want to defend them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Not selling, she has to give them away😂 she might buy them 1 at a time from amazon so she can give glowing reviews😂😂
I saw this and immediately suspected it is really a way to
  • artificially inflate how many copies have been "sold"
  • keep the wokesters at Penguin Random House happy and ensure she can use them again for a second volume
  • move money around between their charity scams
  • dodge some tax in some way

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.