Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Damn these tricky legs! I said, take the photo from above the waist!"

reborn doll.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I have always suspected that Harry is not Prince Charles's son. Harry may have discovered the truth, within the last 5 years. His recent behaviour has been a reaction to this discovery.
The real reason the Royal Family, have not retaliated against this behaviour, is because of the secrets (even more of them) that Harry might reveal.
I'll leave through the back door shall I?
If you look at Hazno and Charles side by side, you will see that he has Charles’ eyes and nose. So as much as I’d like to agree with you, I just don’t think that’s the case.

Reactions: 41
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Today would have been the Duke of Edinburgh's 100th birthday. Let's hope her Majesty the Queen has a peaceful day without ruthless challenges. She needs to know that she is highly respected and admired throughout the world apart from a tiny minority who mustn't let get her down" / Twitter"
Good woman Angela! My heart is so heavy for the Queen. I'm just seeing her as a person rather than the powerful monarch she is. She is an elderly lady going through a painful mourning and today is particularly hard on her and yet she still has the added pain dumped on her by these two mmouthpieces.They don't have a compassionate or kind bone in their bodies. She deserves nothing but respect and love. I hope that today she is surrounded by a wall support, love and goodwill her and Philip that the stench from montecito can't penetrate it.

Happy 100th birthday Prince Philip 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I have always suspected that Harry is not Prince Charles's son. Harry may have discovered the truth, within the last 5 years. His recent behaviour has been a reaction to this discovery.
The real reason the Royal Family, have not retaliated against this behaviour, is because of the secrets (even more of them) that Harry might reveal.
Lol wish it was true but definitely think he’s Charles son

Reactions: 25
Someone was asking about Scrotie and Skidmark Anderson earlier. I've come across this article about Scrotie which I think is quite interesting. I'm gonna pop it in the wiki too later:
🚨Warning pictures of a plastic doll like man included🚨

I detest Scrotie and the way he baits all the sugars. He's a lowlife piece of crap and a bleeping cheer leader of Wokeness.
He sees himself as oppressed like his heroine Snarkles. I wish someone would slap a lawsuit on him 😡

Polish_20210610_100231415.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The comments on the invictus games DM story pretty much all say they should drop him as patron as he doesn’t reflect their values.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He says so much by saying so little!
I've just caught my husband viewing Edward's video to my surprise. This is a man who hates soaps, is ambivalent towards celebs and royalty and loves you tube videos on concreting and roofing. So my mission to spread the Tattle word seems to be working. Think I might change my user name to The Tattle Evangelist. 🙏.
Ooh and thank you for the shiny new thread ☺.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Nah, I think he looks more and more like Charles the older he gets.

I think we are starting to see the tit hit the fan for these two hustlers. It was quite a statement The Queen basically publicly calling them liars re the use of her name. And then family members speaking out re Dickess of Suckses treatment of her family, will be interesting to know what side of the family this member is on, would be interesting if it's Doria's side.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have just seen Trisha Goddard being interviewed on GMTV where she queried whether the naming of the baby had anything to do with the Queen,s name, after all , she argued , Meghan had an aunt named Lili...bet. What the hell is wrong with the TV interviewers ? Why didn't they question her untrue statements ?
That Trisha is a right weirdo, haven’t heard of her for years and all of a sudden she’s popping up left right and centre giving her opinion on the gruesome twosome like she’s a royal expert

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I detest Scrotie and the way he baits all the sugars. He's a lowlife piece of crap and a bleeping cheer leader of Wokeness.
He sees himself as oppressed like his heroine Snarkles. I wish someone would slap a lawsuit on him 😡

View attachment 611133
I used to work with someone who I found out had been given a suspended sentence, a fine and had to do community service for malicious communication and harrassment for commenting in a similarly disgusting way that those twitters have. It's really disgusting that they are getting away with some of the statements they are making and that Scrotie is still in a job since he is part of the hate campaign.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Hopefully the 2 from Mon Sheet O will be quiet today and not f+++ spoil what would have been PP's 100th.
HMTQ looks lovely and so serene in the photos of the rose planting.God bless her she doesnt deserve those two behaving as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy 100th Birthday Sir
View attachment 610961
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Re speculation on Harry's parentage, I think it's the spencer red hair that always puts people off.
If you lined up TQ's children - none of them look alike. Could be a random group of strangers asjedcto stand together for a photo. Then you line up the next generation of cousins and none of them look like their siblings or each other. Yet Charlette looks like Sarah Gatto, Pippa and a bit of TQ; Beatrice looks like Queen Victoria; Louise sort of looks like TQ, Zara and Anne have the greek of their father. And Frederick Windsor has the look of Beatrice eyes and a young Edward VII. And Charles! Google Princess Mary his aunt scarey how alike they are. So genetics are weird.

Reactions: 30

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
Sir is a respectful term, especially for a man like Prince Philip who has achieved so much. And you might find that someone calls you sir in a shop or restaurant.

Honestly this thread is not for people who dislike the RF and don't see the point in remembering an elderly man who served his country on his birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Respect ! It might seem old fashioned to the younger generation but it is certainly still used as a mark of respect to older people especially those who have achieved something worthwhile.
Wishing happy birthday to someone who died... well.I still do on my own parents birthdays. Why not !

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.