Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan Markle definitely did voiceover work for the Lincoln Project
NOVEMBER 14, 2020

Unsure if this was posted at the time - if you can bare to listen to the voiceover in the Girl in the mirror video - ‘they wanted to remain anonymous 🤔😬 wonder why?
Sorry, but to me that sounds nothing like Meghan (other than the fact it's a female american voice)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Please keep the Biden’s as long as you can stomach them. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Well, I suppose its only fair......

You over there have been lumbered with that absolute shower of shite in Del Monte - unfortunately....

How well does Camilla look? That dress is so flattering, she looks younger there. And so carefree and not like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. None of them do. If you didn't know the duress they were suffering under, you wouldn't guess it to look at them. That must burn!!

Caption: I'm diana have a lilibet of this cake
I do like Camilla.

Reactions: 27
Re Scabies referring to Duchess of Cornwall as Camilla and possibly using character numbers as an excuse...
Then he could shorten her name to DoC. He's got zero respect.
But DoC could mean either Camilla or Catherine, so that wouldn't work

Reactions: 16
Will Harry miss his roast chicken once he loses everything 🤔😀..

Loooool...

Resizer_16060055501220.jpg

Damn I've put the right hand on the left arm 😬😬😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The ‘five months leave’ is bizarre. I know of no company in the US that does that. How do you run a business with essential employees disappearing for that long? Suddenly post menopausal women would be in extreme demand in every industry.
It will be interesting to see how they handle it when another of their employees gets pregnant and tries to access the 5 months paid parental leave.

What do you bet that suddenly they tell said employee "Oh sorry, you aren't actually an employee of Archewell; you are actually an employee of the Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex"?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think that the whole thing is fueled by jealousy. Didn't Harry used to say in his younger days that he was glad that it was William's destiny to become King and not his? He was either lying, or that changed - I suspect that a change happened (even before Meghan came on the scene), and she just fueled the fires and stoked it up even more. The Sussexes expected the same (or higher) status than the Cambridges, and that is just not how it works. Do they see the Wessexes being jealous of the Cornwalls and the Cambridges? Absolutely not at all. They are dedicated to the family 'firm', and just get on with their roles and do do work. Interestingly, the Sussexes leaving has increased the status of the Wessexes, but that has been something that they haven't sought out - they have earned it though because of their hard work in support of the Queen.

Reactions: 43
Some of my favourite photos are from the baby shower. It's all in the wiki, believe me I added every picture I could to document her growing moonbump. I am under no illusion she actually was pregnant(either time) and this was confirmed by the pictures in NY. I know you could excuse the pop at the Mayhew as something maybe off camera or something else. The purple and red outfit in Birkenhead, where baby Aldi's bump decided to worship her knees could be due to camera angles/her knees anything really(not to detract, but I still believe she was never pregnant). But I would like to know others opinions on how she could go from this:

View attachment 611726View attachment 611727

To this. If you look between her coat and bag, you can clearly see her flies(jeans zip). There is NO BUMP!

View attachment 611730View attachment 611733

Video of her getting out of the car:

To this(pictured on her way to the airport to travel home):

View attachment 611745
I remember that security guard with the beard,who always looks petrified..his the same on most the pics 😄x

@Pom Bear umm, can I request Eddie with a Princess Anne bun on his head pleeeeeeeease :LOL:
Hope this is ok for you..before pic and after with Edwards face on 😀🤗❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16234590618050.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "There's a *SHOCKING* lack of Markles & Raglands on that entry...!! 😆🔍🔍🔍🤦🏻‍♀️ What an oversight !! 🤣 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

Didn't mean to post the first part just the second bit!
This is typical of them, they continue trying to use public announcements to put pressure on the RF to get what they want. Typical narcissist behaviour, they pressurise, abuse, cajole and just keep it up until they get what they want.

I think that the latest comments be the DOC and Prince Edward show the RF know what they are dealing with, so just making very diplomatic comments in response to the the media, nothing to turn into a drama, but getting the point across.

interesting and the use of ‘trauma bonded’
One of the best explanations I have heard about what happens to the victims of narcissists. It’s devastating to see it happen and come to understand there is nothing that you can do except try to stay in contact. I think that the only reason that H and his wife are in some form of contact with the RF is because they have something she needs/wants, otherwise they would have been discarded liked her family.

Just catching up!! What a spot! Charles’s face! That was very stoopid, Haznohair 😂😂
This also makes sense of what happened in the garden, when they were told to leave Prince Charles was already annoyed with them.

Any good captions for this photograph - The merry wives of Windsor?
Just wondering if HM is having a passing thought about putting that sword to good use.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes the same here but you were not expected to return to work afterwards which was the norm then!!
Agreed. You got pregnant, you had to leave the job. Some bosses were kind enough to keep your job open but expected you back on deck in a matter of 1 or 2 weeks but those bosses were very rare. But generally you had to resign.

Reactions: 19
Agreed. You got pregnant, you had to leave the job. Some bosses were kind enough to keep your job open but expected you back on deck in a matter of 1 or 2 weeks but those bosses were very rare. But generally you had to resign.
Gosh that's so horrid. I am forever grateful for the women who have fought for decent maternity leave laws!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A rewrite of Smeg’s book….Satirist CRAIG BROWN pens a re-write of Meghan Markle's The Bench

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Carrie is a wannabe Catherine 😂

Seriously though, last night was PERFECT. Meghan must have been green with envy. She would have loved the chance to dress up and meet global leaders after spending a day with Jill Biden. This summit couldn't have been more perfectly timed!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.