Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's well frightening.... Smeggy should run now. They forgot to take away the hair with the ageing too! He's going to be pretty bald soon.
H didn't look well in that Invictus video, he looked dead behind the eyes and didn't smile!! (how these Sugars think he is thriving is beyond me) he had no passion and looked like he was depressed. Honestly it is the worst i have seen him look in my opinion

Reactions: 42
If she lets on they are surrogate's then no titles etc??
Does anyone know why I have been made a VIP member? I don't really contribute anything useful like you clever Tattlers and my only contribution is my big sweary mouth and a few rude anecdotes or is it because I call them a bleep more than anyone else??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does anyone know why I have been made a VIP member? I don't really contribute anything useful like you clever Tattlers and my only contribution is my big sweary mouth and a few rude anecdotes or is it because I call them a bleep more than anyone else??
Think its down to number of posts you've made

Reactions: 25
H didn't look well in that Invictus video, he looked dead behind the eyes and didn't smile!! (how these Sugars think he is thriving is beyond me) he had no passion and looked like he was depressed. Honestly it is the worst i have seen him look in my opinion
Yes he does look awful but, sorry zero sympathy from me quite honestly if his bad mouthing the family and the UK is getting to him he has only himself to blame and perhaps he should dry up and blow away.

He is a Cupid stunt and I dislike him intensely alongside hi s old doxy,and a kick up the jacksey is well overdue for this pair.

Reactions: 36
I have caught up to this thread now. I hope I am not clogging up everybody's alerts with the likes and the emojis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she lets on they are surrogate's then no titles etc??
I don't think so. So Archie wouldn't even be allowed to inherit Harry's 'Duke of Sussex' title if he was born via surrogacy. HW probably thought that they'd change the rules for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So they buy her book give them away to poor suckers and then write it off as a tax/charitable donation while the number of copies sold goes up?

Will cost her next to nothing. Nice scam.
Since this is obviously a vanity printing (not a title acquired by Penguin Random House but one the author paid PRHto print) the gruesome twosome have already paid for the books upfront. Again, there is nothing in the trades about an advance paid or RH acquiring the book. Zip zero zilch. Also absolutely nothing about the book on Random House’s Twitter, where they are pushing Fathers Day books for adults and children. It’s not on their “new this week” thread either. if they had paid an advance, PRH would be promoting.

Plus, Nothing about the book outside of the illustrator meets professional standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations 🍾
It's because your sweary posts are hilarious 🤣 I've no idea how it happened to me either 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
His bleeping horrible awful ferret teeth and eyes. Ewww (shivers).
Say what you want but having to look at that rodent halfwit on a regular basis might be Ms well-deserved purgatory.
Honestly, get thee to a bleeping dentist before your colombian marching powder erodes those twiggy stubs into nothingness.
He makes Austin Powers look like the Colgate Kid

• Haha
Say what you want but having to look at that rodent halfwit on a regular basis might be Ms well-deserved purgatory.
Honestly, get thee to a bleeping dentist before your colombian marching powder erodes those twiggy stubs into nothingness.
His eyes have always been WAY too close together, gives him an untrustworthy look imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It is to do with the number of posts :LOL: Congratulations for the enjoyment and enlightenment that you bring!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His eyes look dilated (again - or rather, as usual). Dark room or too much ganja :)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Since this is obviously a vanity printing (not a title acquired by Penguin Random House but one the author paid PRHto print) the gruesome twosome have already paid for the books upfront. Again, there is nothing in the trades about an advance paid or RH acquiring the book. Zip zero zilch. Also absolutely nothing about the book on Random House’s Twitter, where they are pushing Fathers Day books for adults and children. It’s not on their “new this week” thread either. if they had paid an advance, PRH would be promoting.

Plus, Nothing about the book outside of the illustrator meets professional standards.
I read an article about Waterstones not being able to receive sufficient books because of their agreement with PRH so they have said they won't be doing a display of them in any of their branches.

His eyes look dilated (again - or rather, as usual). Dark room or too much ganja :)?
He's definitely a puffer. 🚬 🐡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is VIP after you post 1000 times ! Welcome to the club !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What have the BBC said about this threat of being sued? Have they backed down? Frankly the BBC are desperate to be as woke as possible these days.

If the Harkles sue the BBC then they are effectively taking money from the British people who are paying to fund the BBC through the bloody licence fee.

Obviously this is also in Hazno's warped little mind about the Diana interview with Martin Bashir.
İn an ideal world they would reconsider using Lilibet and replace with Lili, cancel lilibetdiana.com domains, and let TQ grieve without the grief they give her. They really need to forego all titles, face up to their commoner status and run with it. Nobody wants to see them in UK for anything royal-statue unveiling, jubilee, trooping, remembrance. How can they possibly be happy with their unending obsession for the royalty they left behind. They cheapen and tarnish everything they touch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Pump-pump?

View attachment 611286
Pump-pump?

The boy" actually makes my skin crawl, no not the kiddie, the way she has addressed him... My dad had a witch of a sister and when she talked about her son she never said his name, "the boy said" " the boy did" etc ... Very very weird , impersonal like you would mention "the shoe" " the dog" "the window" etc .... my parents found it very disturbing too.... fyi "the boy" grew into a real weirdo....won't go there 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I have always suspected that Harry is not Prince Charles's son. Harry may have discovered the truth, within the last 5 years. His recent behaviour has been a reaction to this discovery.
The real reason the Royal Family, have not retaliated against this behaviour, is because of the secrets (even more of them) that Harry might reveal.
I'll leave through the back door shall I?
But even if so...
Diana is dead. We aren't insulting her virtue by telling the truth. And the royal family have had centuries of dealing with the fallout from affairs and bedhopping. As have many other non-royal families around the world.
Nothing new to see here.

More painful for harry but he still has to man up and grow a new pair like many others in the same situation.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.