Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly livid at these two. How dare they act like this on what would have been PP’s 100th birthday.

if they dare come back here I hope they’re roundly booed and even get eggs slung at them. Cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have just seen Trisha Goddard being interviewed on GMTV where she queried whether the naming of the baby had anything to do with the Queen,s name, after all , she argued , Meghan had an aunt named Lili...bet. What the hell is wrong with the TV interviewers ? Why didn't they question her untrue statements ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Today would have been the Duke of Edinburgh's 100th birthday. Let's hope her Majesty the Queen has a peaceful day without ruthless challenges. She needs to know that she is highly respected and admired throughout the world apart from a tiny minority who mustn't let get her down" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I realised this morning that with the 'invitation to lunch' the BRF are playing another very astute card.

If 6 turns up, they can tell him in no uncertain terms what his future holds - win for the BRF

If he goes to the statue unveiling, but not the lunch, he looks like a coward scared of his little old granny - win for the BRF

If he doesn't come over and hides out in Cali, he also looks like a coward scared of his little old granny - win for the BRF

Even if he issues a video message, or manages a papshot similar to their Remembrance Day cemetary gaff, he still looks like a coward scared of his little old granny.

My admiration for the firm grows every day - they are the true Gamesmasters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
I have just seen Trisha Goddard being interviewed on GMTV where she queried whether the naming of the baby had anything to do with the Queen,s name, after all , she argued , Meghan had an aunt named Lili...bet. What the hell is wrong with the TV interviewers ? Why didn't they question her untrue statements ?
I saw that. She also said how wonderful H is with the MH cause. Can't bear the woman

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m hoping when Ginge goes to the lunch, he’s presented with 2 statements - one where he voluntarily gives up his titles and place in the line of succession, as Royal life has caused him so must pain and anxiety and an alternative statement which says they’re being stripped because of his disgraceful behaviour. Then he’s told to choose or we will choose for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Hello there, my lovelies!

I have changed my avatar as there is a prolific poster on Twitter who also uses the last avatar I used. That cat photo was NOT my own image so I can hardly complain if someone else uses it! I just loved it because that black cat in a tie looked like a suitable boyfriend for one of my two black lady cats. Alas, I shall now retire him!

My new avatar is one of my own black lady cats. She is eight. We have four cats...two black ladies, and two grey and white boys.

Back on topic...Mrs Common and Mr Wealth are complete and utter bleeping twats. Their downfall is just about to start. It is going to be an epic take down. No Country will want to let them in. They have burned every boat and every bridge.

This baby naming business is the key to let all the floodgates open. This time next week, their reputations will be up in flames and there will be no going back.

Some of the Tumblr tarot readers have been overwhelmed with very very dark energy and times ahead for the RF. They see the coronation of a new monarch this autumn. Any day now until 20 June will be a very significant day that will rock the world. These are NOT my words, they are what I have read from the various tarot card readers on Tumblr. They are utterly convinced. They also predict an EXPLOSION aimed at the RF during the very prestigious G7 summit this long weekend, esp whilst Biden is there. Something from Haz and Meg to completely ruin the whole G7 summit. BUT...it will all BACKFIRE on Haz n Meg as some paperwork will be found. This bit of paper will rock the whole world as to how they have been deceiving everyone. Some countries are sympathetic, such as Switzerland and Norway. The rest of the EU and world will be OUTRAGED. Completely, bleeping outraged.
Great post and what a beautiful cat, I have three now all over14 and grumpy old fuckers!!

They are on the way out and all happening like the Tattlers thought it would and I am enjoying every minute.

The Douche and Douchess of Montislaggo are on the way out, time to offer your rancid body poxy doxy to put food other than the ginger rooster on the table.

I am so happy for them💩💩💩

Reactions: 29
I’m hoping when Ginge goes to the lunch, he’s presented with 2 statements - one where he voluntarily gives up his titles and place in the line of succession, as Royal life has caused him so must pain and anxiety and an alternative statement which says they’re being stripped because of his disgraceful behaviour. Then he’s told to choose or we will choose for you.
Totally agree. They need to be told to stop using their titles and family history/rifts to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I have always suspected that Harry is not Prince Charles's son. Harry may have discovered the truth, within the last 5 years. His recent behaviour has been a reaction to this discovery.
The real reason the Royal Family, have not retaliated against this behaviour, is because of the secrets (even more of them) that Harry might reveal.
I'll leave through the back door shall I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I realised this morning that with the 'invitation to lunch' the BRF are playing another very astute card.

If 6 turns up, they can tell him in no uncertain terms what his future holds - win for the BRF

If he goes to the statue unveiling, but not the lunch, he looks like a coward scared of his little old granny - win for the BRF

If he doesn't come over and hides out in Cali, he also looks like a coward scared of his little old granny - win for the BRF

Even if he issues a video message, or manages a papshot similar to their Remembrance Day cemetary gaff, he still looks like a coward scared of his little old granny.

My admiration for the firm grows every day - they are the true Gamesmasters.
They haven’t acknowledged the lunch invitation have they?
Also liked Edwards comments about how all the family have been there with press intrusion and all have dealt with it in different (by meaning better) ways than those two. And he called out the Americans by asking if they meant to ask him about Harry and Meghan when they were asking indirect questions. Sophie is a great influence because he was a bit of a plonker when he was younger.

Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I have always suspected that Harry is not Prince Charles's son. Harry may have discovered the truth, within the last 5 years. His recent behaviour has been a reaction to this discovery.
The real reason the Royal Family, have not retaliated against this behaviour, is because of the secrets (even more of them) that Harry might reveal.
If he isn’t - how kind of Charles to raise him as his own? But I don’t think so, they couldn’t have an illegitimate third in line which he was for so many years. Unless they hoped that if the worst happened it would all come out and then…. Andrew?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I half believed this until I saw photos of a young Prince Philip with a beard, is Harry’s double.

Reactions: 33
She is another ex-pat who is irrelevant - along with Corden - earlier Gyles Brandrith was on and he said words to the effect that PP did not want the RF to be seen as a soap opera - which is exactly what it currently appears to be from the Cali2 - All The RF seem to be sticking to the script saying they are family, much loved, congrats on the new baby - maybe they are just hoping PWB will eventually shut up and go away because it is beginning to seem to me that the RF are not going to take any action whether this is taking the titles or place in the line of succession - if this is the case they must be underestimating views of the public.
As I have said before I take all of PWB constant lies and spew not only as a direct attack on TQ but my country’s reputation and the British - who now have all been labelled racist across the planet. I will never forgive him and welcome him back - ever

• Heart
Reactions: 53

I'm still reading the Tom Bower biography on Prince Charles and the further I get into it the more I am convinced Harry IS the son of Charles and is behaving exactly like his father did in a lot of situations.
They are very alike.
Of course, he could be Hewitt's child and just be copying Charles because Hewitt wasn't around to be his role model.

But I'd be very surprised if Charles wasn't Harry's biological father.

Reactions: 29
Hello there, my lovelies!

I have changed my avatar as there is a prolific poster on Twitter who also uses the last avatar I used. That cat photo was NOT my own image so I can hardly complain if someone else uses it! I just loved it because that black cat in a tie looked like a suitable boyfriend for one of my two black lady cats. Alas, I shall now retire him!

My new avatar is one of my own black lady cats. She is eight. We have four cats...two black ladies, and two grey and white boys.

Back on topic...Mrs Common and Mr Wealth are complete and utter bleeping twats. Their downfall is just about to start. It is going to be an epic take down. No Country will want to let them in. They have burned every boat and every bridge.

This baby naming business is the key to let all the floodgates open. This time next week, their reputations will be up in flames and there will be no going back.

Some of the Tumblr tarot readers have been overwhelmed with very very dark energy and times ahead for the RF. They see the coronation of a new monarch this autumn. Any day now until 20 June will be a very significant day that will rock the world. These are NOT my words, they are what I have read from the various tarot card readers on Tumblr. They are utterly convinced. They also predict an EXPLOSION aimed at the RF during the very prestigious G7 summit this long weekend, esp whilst Biden is there. Something from Haz and Meg to completely ruin the whole G7 summit. BUT...it will all BACKFIRE on Haz n Meg as some paperwork will be found. This bit of paper will rock the whole world as to how they have been deceiving everyone. Some countries are sympathetic, such as Switzerland and Norway. The rest of the EU and world will be OUTRAGED. Completely, bleeping outraged.
Can you please give me the names of some tumblr tarot readers? I only know celticcrossanon and they have been saying the same thing about the Queen and seeing a coronation rather than a jubilee. Plus something about Meghan's tower falling. Whether people believe in it or not, it's interesting what you said, that a lot are saying the same things.
P.s gorgeous kitty @StrawberrySeed

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.