Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought she could go in and change the RF to her own agenda. Didn’t work so she’s thrown her toys out the pram, turned her husband against them and moved her children away from their grandparents. She’s a sociopath.
She thought she could do to a foreign, 1000 year-old institution what she did to her dad, demand and demand and demand and basically get whatever she demanded because he was silly-soppy over her and spoiled her because she was the product of his second, do-over marriage to a younger woman. I feel sorry for her dad after what she did to him, but he clearly never told her no when young, and shored up her greedy egotistical personality as it is today, along with Dorito the common thief.

She further thought she could do what she's always done via the Hollywood casting couch and cock ladder and just trade up her men and offer sex for progression and money. Unfortunately the progression train stopped at the marriage station and went nowhere and because she thinks she's the star and doesn't understand either rank or culture, she tit her pants and has been shitting them in narcissistic, vengeful rage ever since.

Actual footage below:

She was wrong on both counts because she's ignorant to the bone and out of her depth when it comes to how both a foreign culture and institution works and egotistical enough to truly think she was amazing enough, with her cheap, shallow Hollywood shine, her fake her and teeth and sutured little nose, to be the star. When she realised she was never, ever going to be able to simper-shine-cocksuck-shout her way past the Queen and the courtiers and rules about titles set 100 years ago, she did what she does to everyone, her dad and her exes - severed the connection, with additional menaces.

She's at the end of the road now, though. Pretty much out of menaces (and played her trump card too early), and reduced to nicking pet names, to the disgust and mockery of anyone who isn't a foreign Sugar with an IQ of roadkill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I saw them handing it over to her. It was very touching. Poor Queenie having to put up with all that rubbish coming from across the pond.
As an aside - the head of the Royal Horticultural Society is called Keith Weed. That is some top-quality nominative determinism there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Congratulations @Rayne on another title. The amount of titles and public support you have, the Harkles might come after you next. 😂
Thank you @buflesse for another fluffy thread. Threads fly by so fast these days, we could hardly keep up. I guess this is how hazzo feels with his lies. He needs his own wiki or refer to this wiki up top to keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I actually think the TRF are handling this just fine. It comes across to me that the pair of them have fallen for the long running media portrayal that has implied for decades now… everyone loves the Queen, the DOE always says embarrassing things, wish we could skip Charles and go straight to William… and isn’t William a bit boring compared to cheeky chappy Harry. Everything they’ve done fits the narrative of wanting people to wish they would be next after the Queen. But they’ve overplayed it (just a bit 😆 and then some!) and have almost gone into to verbal “terrorist” mode… which automatically over time will flip 95% of British population into “Blitz” mentality and people will stop enjoying a “bit of a moan” about the establishment and will rally behind TRF.
I think that’s why there is such a big fight about whether the Queen truly granted permission for the baby to be named Lilibet. If she did, then they can imply she’s supporting their position that they love her and she them & isn’t it a shame the rest of the people in the line of succession before them exist. If she didn’t then they risk their whole gambit being massively weakened. It feels like TRF realise this which is why they have made their feelings clear on this one particular matter today.
It also explains the total tantrum comments about how she doesn’t own the word royal and anyone can have a life of service.
People I know, who were previously on the fence about it all, are opening mocking them now. It’s clear they didn’t want to break free at all but want to be viewed as the more amazing ones.

I’d be astonished if my parents in law don’t score highly on the narassism scale: when my husband and I naively tried to explain what they did and why it hurt we just came across as petty and silly. When we got some counselling support and “grey rock”ed his parents and kept our thoughts to ourselves… everyone suddenly started seeing their game playing themselves. It was fascinating to see how being neutral and calm works so well as a strategy. Clearly TRF approach I feel and one I have found works well myself. Takes time but works.
İnteresting post about the calm approach @QuackenRevived bib sums it up nicely
It’s clear they didn’t want to break free at all but want to be viewed as the more amazing ones.

This is so lovely, she looks so happy looking at that rose ❤
TQ deserves to be able to indulge beloved puppies, horses, and the beautiful things in life like symbolic roses. She doesn't deserve those two and their shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Threads are moving very fast.. I'm on page 4 of thread 112
I can't keep up with every post but I have to leave this here for now lol while catching up abit more 🥰

Been married to Meg has took its toll on Harry..his now using his beard as a comb over to cover his bald patch 😄 x

Resizer_16232570859070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
This is scoobie's old clubbing partner, and a bloke who may or may not be mr scoobie. You decide.

Not lying, that is his old clubbing buddy Jody.
Oh scoobie, you certainly have a type don't you son?:ROFLMAO:

I know I know ... terrible face swapping but it's late ...😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So, looks like those pathetic few bucks (literally!) that they raised for global covid vaccinations with their showy concert have been dwarfed by Biden, who's announced that the US will pay for 500 million shots for just under 100 lower income countries, via Covax.

Mind you I do expect Scobiecunt to try and steal the glory, and claim that his "Duchess Meghan" was the one that persuaded Old Joe to do this. Even though Covax existed long before she bandwagoned herself into the cause.

All the same, I do hope someone is keeping an eye on the funds that the concert did raise, pathetic though the proceeds were, to make sure they don't go the way of Disney's elephant donation.

This article from the Telegraph is absolute gold.

"Within 90 minutes of the report being aired, the author Omid Scobie, a high-profile cheerleader for the Sussexes, rebutted the BBC report after being briefed that the Queen had supported the decision to use the name Lilibet."

... "Crucially, however, Buckingham Palace refused to deny the BBC’s version of events, meaning the Duke and Duchess’s libel claims were ignored by the media at large." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that Ginge and Cringe have gone too far with their dodgy truths and legal threats this time, and the extra attention they've drawn causes it all to come tumbling down around them, with the possible bonus of who the real mother and birth date of Lilibet are, coming under the spotlight too. Surely the BBC is pretty sure of their sources.

Of course if they did follow through with these legal threats, the only person who's truly going to know whether the ludicrous pair did ask the Queen for permission to use "Lilibet" - and asked properly, not some wishy-washy misleading reference to Elizabeth - is the Queen herself. Who is hardly likely to appear in court. But yet more shame on Haznobrain, piling yet more disrespect on his 95 year old grandmother, by even floating the idea of more legal action, which might this time involve her. Shameful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Interesting that it’s already a new day in the UK…it’s nearly 6pm in California…and the Queen herself has not stepped in to give credence to Harry. She’s made him twist in the wind a long time and methinks he never expected that.

Why would he have to call lawyers and make legal threats if he still had Granny wrapped around his finger? Even if she makes some sort of conciliatory Statement tomorrow…the long wait undercuts it. She didn‘t rush to their defense. He must be jumping up and down like Rumpelstiltskin.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Since my last message I've got to page 33 I have really enjoyed the catch up, I couldn't put it down..just another page then one more lol 😊 x

More catching up tomorrow 🥰

I made this pic last year but thought I add on here as it seems appropriate after hearing about The Bench book..

I can't remember the reason I made this last year lol but I share it anyway...

A childrens book on words you associate with H and M 😄

Hazohair, lol I forgot on that nickname we used for him back then 🥰

Resizer_16068428945150.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Scobie needs to stop reporting on actual royals. He tweeted about the Queen being presented with the rose today and the replies from the sugars are absolutely vile. He knows that he gets a reaction like this whenever he tweets about someone who isn't either Harry or his wife, yet he continues to do so. Such disrespectful language directed towards the Queen and the late Prince Philip. Is this his and HW's way of saying they don't care about the Queen? He doesn't even bother to point out how rude the sugars are.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.