Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A parent with a small child is a light sleeper (or one of two would definitely be) so would hear a phone; a man with a heavily pregnant wife would be easily woken in the night by a phone!
And isn’t very hard for a heavily pregnant woman ready to pop to even get a proper night sleep???

It’s markleous altogether she dosent suffer any of the normal pregnancy complaints

And so unusual she dosent share her suffering with the world and PWB to with young Archie keeping him on his toes. While her supports his heavily pregnant wife with her needing some extra rest.

No none of the normal stuff everyone else experiences.
Yet so much about a comment that could be taken out of context. But they have a duty and responsibility to share these experience to raise awareness to make the world a better place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🤔🤔🤔
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...ce=sharebar_native&utm_medium=sharebar_native
PRINCE Harry could boycott returning to the UK this summer to unveil a statue of Diana because of the ongoing rift with the Royal Family, an expert has claimed.

The Duke of Sussex, 36, is due to stand with his brother Prince William, 39, when the Diana memorial is revealed on July 1 - what would have been the Princess' 60th birthday.

But it's thought Harry may not return for the ceremony at Kensington Palace after being given the cold shoulder by other royals.

Speaking on TalkRadio, Kevin O'Sullivan said: "Prince Harry was slightly stunned by the cold shoulder reception he got from many royals.

"This is hardly surprising considering he called them a load of racists on television.

"I suspect that Harry may not come back in July."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Regina

And since she wants to keep things gender neutral and in honour of PWBs bisexuality: nicknamed Reggie

This is hilarious:

Also in unrelated but might be relevant news, Naomi Campbell's charity is being investigated for having thrown a £1.5m gala event and only donated £5k to the actual cause. Eye roll
I said Regina earlier as its latin for Queen

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if he did come back, would anyone recognise him? He's had all that work done to his face, that heaven knows where his eyebrows will have crawled to. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A parent with a small child is a light sleeper (or one of two would definitely be) so would hear a phone; a man with a heavily pregnant wife would be easily woken in the night by a phone!
And don't forget that Harry can be woken by the sound of Meghan crying into a pillow
Screenshot_20210530-094956_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
'A source said last night that there were ‘concerns rather than fears’ at Buckingham Palace that Harry and heavily pregnant wife Meghan will make further allegations.'

Above quote is from a Mail article. It's good that the Royal family aren't afraid or giving into blackmail demands. 'Concern' is reasonable but not clear enough. We need a palace leak insinuating that Harry is really off his chump🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just cant help wondering what other horrors Haz can rant about disclose.... just more of the same,differently worded, or does he really have some info that should be kept private. He needs help and care ( very soon)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Exactly, he must do what the people want and they want Hazza and his witch wife gone which includes the kiddies. Can you imagine the future if those kiddies are Prince and Princess and the hatred they will feel towards the monachy. It will be another tit show from them too. Unless things change and the kiddies do establish some kind of loving connection to the royals they have to remain on the outside. I shudder to think of the crap Hazza and Megabitch will be feeding those children about PC, PW and Catherine. PC will need to be strong. I believe once TQ is gone there will be a major push to try and get rid of the monachy. To withstand this, PC will need to make good decisions popular with the people. This would be one of them.
BIB.
It's interesting, because I fear you're right and that the young especially need to be informed and educated about how our constitutional monarchy works and all its advantages - despite its weirdness.
'CEO Graham Smith [of Republic] has criticised hereditary power as being "absurd", and monarchy as an outdated political institution that "abuses its position, abuses public money and which gives politicians too much power." Republic has stated that after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, it intends to mount a campaign for a referendum on the future of the monarchy. The group plans to do this during the period between the Queen's funeral and the coronation of Prince Charles' (Wikipedia).
On the other hand, the organisation's paying members numbered only 5,000 in 2016. Couldn't find up to date numbers and would be interested to see if the Viles have increased its support. I know recent YouGov polls show high approval for the senior royals so really I'm not scared. But underneath, the reason I hate Cringe and Minge is because they're threatening a living archetype that means a lot to us, not only as a nation but also to many of us personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210530-101627_Samsung Internet.jpg

When are the men in white coats going to intervene? 🤪

And who the duck would think this was sweet? 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I just cant help wondering what other horrors Haz can rant about disclose.... just more of the same,differently worded, or does he really have some info that should be kept private. He needs help and care ( very soon)
He does need help quickly. The RF is now concerned for his welfare, not about the stuff he is saying, as they now realise that people are ceasing to believe anything he spouts in his rants as it is all lies to get attention.

Reactions: 28
BIB.
It's interesting, because I fear you're right and that the young especially need to be informed and educated about how our constitutional monarchy works and all its advantages - despite its weirdness.
'CEO Graham Smith [of Republic] has criticised hereditary power as being "absurd", and monarchy as an outdated political institution that "abuses its position, abuses public money and which gives politicians too much power." Republic has stated that after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, it intends to mount a campaign for a referendum on the future of the monarchy. The group plans to do this during the period between the Queen's funeral and the coronation of Prince Charles' (Wikipedia).
On the other hand, the organisation's paying members numbered only 5,000 in 2016. Couldn't find up to date numbers and would be interested to see if the Viles have increased its support. I know recent YouGov polls show high approval for the senior royals so really I'm not scared. But underneath, the reason I hate Cringe and Minge is because they're threatening a living archetype that means a lot to us, not only as a nation but also to many of us personally.
Even if there was a referendum (which there won't be) the royal family would win easily. It's much more likely that the wee Scottish dictator bleep will force another referendum about the union. Boris won't allow either if he can help it but it depends if he stays in power.

Reactions: 33
Imagine hating your family that much, that you want to air all their dirty laundry on the World's stage!
Most people, when they fall out with their families, step away and move on with their lives.

What Hazno is doing, shows he has neither class nor dignity. Even if The Merkin is getting into his head, there comes a point when you say "No, I am not crossing that line" It's one thing to dislike your family but it is entirely another thing to want to destroy them (and in turn destroy your own heritage)

What they are doing is akin to cryptic Facbook messages throwing the shade!
Quick, there's gossip, look what so and so said about his Dad....chavtastic!

• Wow
  • Sad
It could only be family gossip type disclosures meant to embarrass ; Kate farts like a trooper and smokes a pack a day , Will has a penchant for kicking the cat when angry or Camilla fancies the butler.
Would he be privy to anything sensitive that would cause anything other than “what’s the stupid little twit saying now”.

• Haha
And isn’t very hard for a heavily pregnant woman ready to pop to even get a proper night sleep???

It’s markleous altogether she dosent suffer any of the normal pregnancy complaints

And so unusual she dosent share her suffering with the world and PWB to with young Archie keeping him on his toes. While her supports his heavily pregnant wife with her needing some extra rest.

No none of the normal stuff everyone else experiences.
Yet so much about a comment that could be taken out of context. But they have a duty and responsibility to share these experience to raise awareness to make the world a better place.
Amazing Smeggy didn't become a pregnancy expert during her 'pregnancy ' 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I have a feeling that whatever is left to say will be the final nail in his own coffin

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Imagine hating your family that much, that you want to air all their dirty laundry on the World's stage!
Most people, when they fall out with their families, step away and move on with their lives.

What Hazno is doing, shows he has neither class nor dignity. Even if The Merkin is getting into his head, there comes a point when you say "No, I am not crossing that line" It's one thing to dislike your family but it is entirely another thing to want to destroy them (and in turn destroy your own heritage)

What they are doing is akin to cryptic Facbook messages throwing the shade!
Quick, there's gossip, look what so and so said about his Dad....chavtastic!
It's completely ott.
I would understand if he had been abused, neglected....locked away even.
But his mildly dysfunctional upbringing was none of the above.
He should be ashamed of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Meghan and Harry are reportedly thinking of adopting a child from Botswana, a country they consider dear after visiting an orphanage there and getting “deeply moved.” The source mentioned that the two already “vowed to each other” that they would soon return and give one of the children a home of their own.
🥱🥱

• Sick
  • Angry
Meghan and Harry are reportedly thinking of adopting a child from Botswana, a country they consider dear after visiting an orphanage there and getting “deeply moved.” The source mentioned that the two already “vowed to each other” that they would soon return and give one of the children a home of their own.
🥱🥱
Social care need to be alerted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It could only be family gossip type disclosures meant to embarrass ; Kate farts like a trooper and smokes a pack a day , Will has a penchant for kicking the cat when angry or Camilla fancies the butler.
ETA FOUND IT but under a different Blind (see below)
I've been looking for a comment which I'm pretty sure was under the CDAN blind yesterday, saying that 'Kate microdoses on heroin' and repeating the usual PW/Rose rumour. It's either gone, or I'm looking in the wrong place. Did anyone else see it? It was so vicious about them and so overpraising of the Viles that I feel the Monstercreature herself was the author.

ChirpiestFlamingo kevenson • 14 days ago
Royals don't move in with their side pieces. Never. Though if anyone did, it would be Will...miserable sod he is...someone says they look happy?! Track their movements: they're copycatting H&M in everything. W&K have nothing to draw people in with...boring as socks. H&M are leaps and bounds ahead of these two. Always were. Waity Katy is a bore, a brood mare who's produced her lot and takes micro heroin to keep skinny and is a WRECK. I know Rose's neighbours, the other side of the fence. Life amongst the Turnip Toffs is delightfully wicked...a book is running constantly on how long it will take Kate to get her own piece'

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.