Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I'd like to see William and co take a leaf out of the cunts book and bung the statue up 3 days earlier..see 2 can play at that game and herd their shenanigans off at the pass!!
I still find it strange that they say to Oprah - in an interview broadcasted around the world - that their wedding was a spectacle that was for the world but they wanted their real union to be between them.

this is firstly quite offensive to whoever watched the wedding and secondly a contradiction.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
BIB.
It's interesting, because I fear you're right and that the young especially need to be informed and educated about how our constitutional monarchy works and all its advantages - despite its weirdness.
'CEO Graham Smith [of Republic] has criticised hereditary power as being "absurd", and monarchy as an outdated political institution that "abuses its position, abuses public money and which gives politicians too much power." Republic has stated that after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, it intends to mount a campaign for a referendum on the future of the monarchy. The group plans to do this during the period between the Queen's funeral and the coronation of Prince Charles' (Wikipedia).
On the other hand, the organisation's paying members numbered only 5,000 in 2016. Couldn't find up to date numbers and would be interested to see if the Viles have increased its support. I know recent YouGov polls show high approval for the senior royals so really I'm not scared. But underneath, the reason I hate Cringe and Minge is because they're threatening a living archetype that means a lot to us, not only as a nation but also to many of us personally.
Great post and I feel exactly the same. Threatened in that I love our Monarchy who are under attack but I think they will come out of this OK in the end. This unique institution is held in high esteem by most of the world and were it to be destroyed the void left would be unimaginable - and the vacuum filled by something bad. It's often only when you lose something that you realise how much it meant and how important it was.

There are always grumblers and doomsayers, that's life. I think the Republic CEO will have his work cut out to do away with it as he's been bashing away for years and not made much progress. Young people change their views often as they get older, and the antics of the "young couple" Smeg and No.6 have shown up very clearly the contrast in family values and tradition between the two who are doing their best to smash these values to bits and the institution doing their best to uphold them, and who I think are winning the war.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Only Henry VII is in the direct line of descent. Henry VIII’s line died out with Elizabeth with no other legitimate descendants, and any illegitimate ones are speculative because he didn’t acknowledge any except Henry Fitzroy, who died young without offspring. The RF are descended from Henry VIII’s sister Margaret, who married the Scottish king, so the are descended from Henry VII.
Lots of the descent steps 'sideways' via sisters and daughters but is nonetheless a true ancestry. With the new Act of Succession, in the future we'll see direct lines traced through absolute, not just male, primogeniture. Of course, this doesn't apply retrospectively (or a ton of pretenders to the Crown would spring up).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
A parent with a small child is a light sleeper (or one of two would definitely be) so would hear a phone; a man with a heavily pregnant wife would be easily woken in the night by a phone!
Especially a man that is woken by his wife quietly sobbing into her pillow :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I still find it strange that they say to Oprah - in an interview broadcasted around the world - that their wedding was a spectacle that was for the world but they wanted their real union to be between them.

this is firstly quite offensive to whoever watched the wedding and secondly a contradiction.
It betrays a contempt for 'the world' looking on at 'the spectacle' which is kind of mirrored in H's dislike of the common public mourning his mother. (Though I can completely sympathise with a child looking out at a crowd of weeping adults and thinking, What the hell are they upset about my mum for?)
I do wonder if, between them, the Harkles have conversations about the ignorant plebs not being worthy or clever enough to appreciate them. They have not yet realised that, yes, you can love people whom you have never met; no, the public is not stupid; and actually, we paid for you, so pay us back - we just need a modicum of respect and the reassurance we're not being mugged.
The Cambridges particularly seem to have understood this: they are succeeding in that rare balancing act between fairytale and fish'n'chips, a very difficult act to pull off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Even if there was a referendum (which there won't be) the royal family would win easily. It's much more likely that the wee Scottish dictator bleep will force another referendum about the union. Boris won't allow either if he can help it but it depends if he stays in power.
Wee Krankie will lose a referendum as the Scots are too canny and would be out in the cold trying to join the EU and pay for their deep-fried Mars Bars in Euros. What a joke she is with her helmet hair and rat-trap mouth.
The CEO Director should quit while he's ahead as if he thinks the RF will be vulnerable when our Queen dies and he can strike successfully, he's got another think coming. There are a lot of politicians and public figures everywhere who just do not get the British psyche and they never seem to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Meghan and Harry are reportedly thinking of adopting a child from Botswana, a country they consider dear after visiting an orphanage there and getting “deeply moved.” The source mentioned that the two already “vowed to each other” that they would soon return and give one of the children a home of their own.
🥱🥱
Jesus, I'm almost admirative of their ability to be sneaky race-baiting fucks.

Adopt the indisputably black baby (as opposed to the very pasty "of black heritage" bio kids they'll likely have), then try and pressure / push the narrative that the RF are being mean by not giving this child a title, even though it is not a blood royal.

Happily, it could make it easier to revoke titles for all the kids - "don't want to cause a split, easier to let go of all titles for H & HW children".

Reactions: 18
Imagine hating your family that much, that you want to air all their dirty laundry on the World's stage!
Most people, when they fall out with their families, step away and move on with their lives.

What Hazno is doing, shows he has neither class nor dignity. Even if The Merkin is getting into his head, there comes a point when you say "No, I am not crossing that line" It's one thing to dislike your family but it is entirely another thing to want to destroy them (and in turn destroy your own heritage)

What they are doing is akin to cryptic Facbook messages throwing the shade!
Quick, there's gossip, look what so and so said about his Dad....chavtastic!
My family haven't spoken to me in over 20 years (I committed the major crime of leaving my husband and getting divorced :eek: yes they are very religious).

I very rarely talk about them and when I do its generally with sadness for what has been lost on both sides.

I can't imagine ever going on national or international TV* and trashing them, no matter how hurt I am by their actions and attitude.

*Not that anyone would be interested in my insignificant little family :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Meghan and Harry are reportedly thinking of adopting a child from Botswana, a country they consider dear after visiting an orphanage there and getting “deeply moved.” The source mentioned that the two already “vowed to each other” that they would soon return and give one of the children a home of their own.
🥱🥱
Adopting a Botswana orphan now? Yikes! Suggest they empty the orphanages PDQ and move all the children to a safe house until the fame-hungry pap ho's have safely jetted off back to millionaire La La land

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He really, really does, doesn't he? When you browse comparative images, they look suspiciously alike but the Diana cultists don't like it. Lots of pics on there of fortuitously-lit photos of Philip or Charles placed next to H in a similar uniform, with headlines like 'How can you doubt that H is not PC's son, you fools!' - but I see, feature for feature, more similarities between Hewitt and Harriet. Teeheee. I wish CH would release a little bombshell saying, 'Well, actually, Charles out of the extreme kindness of his heart raised H as his son, but in fact he has no place in the line of succession, nor have his offspring, and his wife is a yacht ho of epic proportions, so sucks, bye, see ya.'

ETA - the Monty Shyton duo actually had very similar noses at the time of their betrothal. Is she also Hewitt's daughter? Could this be a whole new avenue to explore? (jk, people, just in case).
View attachment 596349
Love it! Perhaps this is 'on hold' until the final blow to kill them both off is needed!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m calling Maxwell as my first name guess. Starts with M and gives them the ending to Archewell. Otherwise Jewell, Haliwell, or Artemis.

Reactions: 14
He really, really does, doesn't he? When you browse comparative images, they look suspiciously alike but the Diana cultists don't like it. Lots of pics on there of fortuitously-lit photos of Philip or Charles placed next to H in a similar uniform, with headlines like 'How can you doubt that H is not PC's son, you fools!' - but I see, feature for feature, more similarities between Hewitt and Harriet. Teeheee. I wish CH would release a little bombshell saying, 'Well, actually, Charles out of the extreme kindness of his heart raised H as his son, but in fact he has no place in the line of succession, nor have his offspring, and his wife is a yacht ho of epic proportions, so sucks, bye, see ya.'

ETA - the Monty Shyton duo actually had very similar noses at the time of their betrothal. Is she also Hewitt's daughter? Could this be a whole new avenue to explore? (jk, people, just in case).
View attachment 596349
Brilliant! "Fortuitously lit... Is she also Hewitt's daughter ...? " :ROFLMAO:
ETA Someone commented in the press that Olivia Coleman has "a left-wing face", and it's difficult to explain but I know exactly what they meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I most despise about “wokeness”...it claims to be about sensitivity but it’s always about blaming someone, some group, some ethnicity. If the Markles believe in ”generational pain” then why cant they forgive their own fathers? Why does the so-called empathy never go backwards from them to their own families...only forward to strangers?

When Markle made her comment about ‘service’ being universal, why isn’t compassion universal?

This Woke religion has “selective empathy.” I think it should be called being ‘markled.’ Pretending to be the soul of sweetness and light...but only to those you SELECT for your favor. Then being as hateful as you revenge desires to anyone else.

There are political considerations to “markle-ing” ...to who gets showered with love, who gets ignored, and who gets kicked to the curb. Woke empathy means this...

‘Faust was born with spina bifida, a rare birth defect, and his leg was amputated after a farm accident later in life resulted in an infection.

Last year his other leg was amputated due to complications from diabetes, and he now uses two prosthetic legs.‘ But his skin color puts him at the back of Biden’s line for assistance from the government he pays taxes to. Is this the figure we want? The government chooses who deserves empathy, assistance, cancels honor classes, calls having one right answer in Math...racist?

Guess a lot of you do.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Yet if the bleep hadn't been given the "spectacle" she'll be crying racism. I despise that ungrateful greedy witch with every fibre of my being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lots of the descent steps 'sideways' via sisters and daughters but is nonetheless a true ancestry. With the new Act of Succession, in the future we'll see direct lines traced through absolute, not just male, primogeniture. Of course, this doesn't apply retrospectively (or a ton of pretenders to the Crown would spring up).
And Henry VIII’s mum was from the Plantagenet line - which was Red head city.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t believe The old parentage rumours. There’s a lot of red hair on Dianas side. he obviously takes after Charles - the fact that William looks so much like his mother makes the two brothers look so different.

This more convincing...

I just don't see the PP resemblance. Other than they both have beards in those photos.

It's like when they say Catherine or Meghan or Lady Amelia or whoever are channelling/copying Diana, because they are wearing a (insert colour) dress :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Thread #109
Smegma’s gestating an elephant calf,
Whiny Hazno’s forgotten how to laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m calling Maxwell as my first name guess. Starts with M and gives them the ending to Archewell. Otherwise Jewell, Haliwell, or Artemis.
Ooooohhhh, Maxwell Mountbatten-Windsor :unsure: That actually has quite a nice ring to it.

Reactions: 11
Maxwell like Epstein's Ghislaine Maxwell?
Artemis like the Artemis Goog?
I think baby Merchwell has a nice ring to it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yet if the bleep hadn't been given the "spectacle" she'll be crying racism. I despise that ungrateful greedy witch with every fibre of my being.
If they hadn’t been offered a big splashy wedding imagine Harry’s reaction ; spoilt, entitled little prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.