Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking for a comment which I'm pretty sure was under the CDAN blind yesterday, saying that 'Kate microdoses on heroin' and repeating the usual PW/Rose rumour. It's either gone, or I'm looking in the wrong place. Did anyone else see it? It was so vicious about them and so overpraising of the Viles that I feel the Monstercreature herself was the author.
Everytime I see the PW/Rose I think who cares, very much doubt he did and even if he did William and Kate have obviously moved past it,their body language shows a happy couple not ones sticking together for the kids.

Reactions: 34

I would love someone in the media to ask Harry about this news by showing him the snippet in person and asking him who the two guys his mum was choosing between to marry and what he thinks of Dodi being in to yachting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aha, that comment I referred to back then by a user of CDAN called ChirpiestFlamingo is also @PinkArtDiva - have a look at her posts.
Here's a small sample:

ChirpiestFlamingo ChirpiestFlamingo 6 days ago
And yes! Yes, I do know MM! But that doesn't make your vitriolic spewing session any more valid than it was before.
*Note: you should really look into that hobby. Perhaps with a...uh...therapist to keep you company...? I don't know...but it would have to be better than what you're doing here, hmm?

1 3ReplyView in discussion
ChirpiestFlamingo
ChirpiestFlamingo
xx xx 6 days ago
Oh darling, that's laughable!! Gosh, the positively wild imaginings I see turned into "gossip" is an outrageously funny pastime! I saw that post; BG are the ugliest...they never used to be. But boy do they hammer H&M. I don't see how his mental health series can be used in some "plot against him"!! Fanciful! Y'all seem to think MM is "trailer park trash" with low-class, evil, sinister plots for "fame" alone. So much more to her than that, and it's foolish to underestimate or misread her. She's going faaaaar. With Harry. "She wants to also make fake evidence...." Ohhh, sorry, I didn't realise you'd SPOKEN to her about this. Silly me! And...uh...."alimony"?? They're actually the happiest and most well adjusted, scheduled, hardworking you'll meet. But...unfortunately the only "life" you have with either of them is the pitiable fiction in your head, that churns and churns until it becomes vitriol, and voila! Here we are, having to read it. Really, darling, can't you get a ... hobby, or something? There's a good girl. Off you run...

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
First post on Tattle, so hello! 🙂 I'm always facinated with the theory that Archie isn't real, if he's not, what is the reason for them pretending to have a child? What would they gain from this elaborate hoax?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤔🤔🤔
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...ce=sharebar_native&utm_medium=sharebar_native
PRINCE Harry could boycott returning to the UK this summer to unveil a statue of Diana because of the ongoing rift with the Royal Family, an expert has claimed.

The Duke of Sussex, 36, is due to stand with his brother Prince William, 39, when the Diana memorial is revealed on July 1 - what would have been the Princess' 60th birthday.

But it's thought Harry may not return for the ceremony at Kensington Palace after being given the cold shoulder by other royals.

Speaking on TalkRadio, Kevin O'Sullivan said: "Prince Harry was slightly stunned by the cold shoulder reception he got from many royals.

"This is hardly surprising considering he called them a load of racists on television.

"I suspect that Harry may not come back in July."
Sadly they will hijack the proceedings with their speeches from Montecito. More likely they will attempt to swamp TRF event with baby news and link in with Diana. Couple of what Freda says. İ'm all for a low-key event tbh or a postponement - it's a statue after all and William has already stuck up for his Mother with his Bashir speech.

Reactions: 24
Not to my taste I’m afraid. These are things that just didn’t happen so it’s as false a narrative as Diana posing with Meghan.
I think those pictures are more about the support Kate is giving the queen and the 'I wanna give you a big hug' monent with Mila and making her happy meeting her.. I mean no she couldnt walk with TQ or hug Mila but she was there in person for support and happiness.. at least that's how I see these pictures
(But the ones with Diana were indeed weird..)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ETA FOUND IT but under a different Blind (see below)
I've been looking for a comment which I'm pretty sure was under the CDAN blind yesterday, saying that 'Kate microdoses on heroin' and repeating the usual PW/Rose rumour. It's either gone, or I'm looking in the wrong place. Did anyone else see it? It was so vicious about them and so overpraising of the Viles that I feel the Monstercreature herself was the author.

ChirpiestFlamingo kevenson • 14 days ago
Royals don't move in with their side pieces. Never. Though if anyone did, it would be Will...miserable sod he is...someone says they look happy?! Track their movements: they're copycatting H&M in everything. W&K have nothing to draw people in with...boring as socks. H&M are leaps and bounds ahead of these two. Always were. Waity Katy is a bore, a brood mare who's produced her lot and takes micro heroin to keep skinny and is a WRECK. I know Rose's neighbours, the other side of the fence. Life amongst the Turnip Toffs is delightfully wicked...a book is running constantly on how long it will take Kate to get her own piece'
Meg probably wrote that.. Or Omid Screwbie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meg probably wrote that.. Or Omid Screwbie
Exactly what I was wondering. Though if you go on the person's profile and read down through all the comments, you come to these sorts of comments, which talk about divorce as a possiblity. Also, the idiom seems to change - more British in the older comments, more American in the newer ones.

ChirpiestFlamingo Trahylta 3 months ago
No, he didn't; he was reacting to the even crazier situation they were both in while living in the UK: MM was confined by that horribly small, tight circle of royal duties, it was all "token" kind of stuff, when she wanted to "go big AND go home!" She saw so much potential in "them," and she's done well to utilise it and take them in a direction where they can actually be of benefit philanthropically, but no, I don't believe Harry realized at the time that he was sacrificing everything while she was gaining everything. There is a WHOLE lot of imbalance in their dynamic now, and while it may be hard to believe a divorce is looming, you have to consider that Harry is alone, he's lost everything that was dear to him his whole life, and he reacted in an extremely emotional way to the British press giving MM a hard time; he's never gotten over his mother being basically killed by the Press, and so he went to extremes when the gutter press in Britain, which is actually huge, started on her...he went too far, and now he's likely regretting a whole lot...

3ReplyView in discussion
ChirpiestFlamingo
ChirpiestFlamingo
platinuminthebox 3 months ago
It's true, though; she is only important because of who she married...but that was something she had no room to move around with in the UK: she was really confined by role, whereas in the US, because of that connection, she has expanded her reach and power phenomenally, and no one knows yet whether that's a success or not...the Oprah interview will be the decider, so it's a biggie. And if she pulls it off, then even without Harry she'll keep moving onward....if all this fails and he does decide to return to the UK and into the Royal Family, you can bet it's going to be alone...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I do believe Harry is Charles’, I don’t recall times and dates but Charles and Diana weren’t on the rocks then , were they?

That wouldn’t stop The Crown, I’d love the gossip about the poisonous little twerp’s parentage to be part of the show. I stopped watching it, couldn’t get on with Olivia Coleman and the Charles/Di stuff would have got right on my tits.

comical how chimpo (penis ) Harry’s new job is to make us aware of misinformation in the world !! How bout you start with yourself and you’re wife ya lunatics. Couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine hating your family that much, that you want to air all their dirty laundry on the World's stage!
Most people, when they fall out with their families, step away and move on with their lives.

What Hazno is doing, shows he has neither class nor dignity. Even if The Merkin is getting into his head, there comes a point when you say "No, I am not crossing that line" It's one thing to dislike your family but it is entirely another thing to want to destroy them (and in turn destroy your own heritage)

What they are doing is akin to cryptic Facbook messages throwing the shade!
Quick, there's gossip, look what so and so said about his Dad....chavtastic!
He did say he was not going there during 'that interview' when Porca asked him who made the 'racial' comment.

He has not held back with throwing everybody under the bus since, so it seems like it was another lie saying he wasn't going to name the person, because there was no such comment, so he couldn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
İ just had a quick look at the Wiki for the first time, and it's fab. Well done to everyone who's been involved in updating it as it's really comprehensive. :m :m :m

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Although I would love it to be proved that Haz is Hewitt's son so not royal in at all, this photo definitely looks like they are brothers. I've never noticed before but their noses are identical and quite an unusual shape.
I would love the Hazbeen not to be royal in any way (but I think he probably is). But could that nose not be a Spencer nose from that angle rather than a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha nose? Charles's is longer at the tip and sort of knobbly. Also, it's the profile that really differs between PW and PWB. That Hewitt profile is what always gets brought up in comparisons (to my delight) and I'm gonna do it again now.

1622371230289.png
1622371423599.png
1622371482171.png
1622371590813.png
1622371975469.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I would love the Hazbeen not to be royal in any way (but I think he probably is). But could that nose not be a Spencer nose from that angle rather than a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha nose? Charles's is longer at the tip and sort of knobbly. Also, it's the profile that really differs between PW and PWB. That Hewitt profile is what always gets brought up in comparisons (to my delight) and I'm gonna do it again now.

View attachment 596301View attachment 596304View attachment 596305View attachment 596309View attachment 596317
Yeh, in the aerial view very similar but in the profile view definitely different. Haz's profile nose is very unattractive - hope that's the next thing on his 'to do' list! Doesn't he look like Hewitt on that last photo!

• Haha
I do believe Harry is Charles’, I don’t recall times and dates but Charles and Diana weren’t on the rocks then , were they?

That wouldn’t stop The Crown, I’d love the gossip about the poisonous little twerp’s parentage to be part of the show. I stopped watching it, couldn’t get on with Olivia Coleman and the Charles/Di stuff would have got right on my tits.
I'm another one who stopped watching, Olivia Coleman was nowhere as good as Claire Foy and I wasn't impressed by the fact they wouldn't put a fictional disclaimer on the programme on series 4 in particular.

Reactions: 21
Yeh, in the aerial view very similar but in the profile view definitely different. Haz's profile nose is very unattractive - hope that's the next thing on his 'to do' list! Doesn't he look like Hewitt on that last photo!
He really, really does, doesn't he? When you browse comparative images, they look suspiciously alike but the Diana cultists don't like it. Lots of pics on there of fortuitously-lit photos of Philip or Charles placed next to H in a similar uniform, with headlines like 'How can you doubt that H is not PC's son, you fools!' - but I see, feature for feature, more similarities between Hewitt and Harriet. Teeheee. I wish CH would release a little bombshell saying, 'Well, actually, Charles out of the extreme kindness of his heart raised H as his son, but in fact he has no place in the line of succession, nor have his offspring, and his wife is a yacht ho of epic proportions, so sucks, bye, see ya.'

ETA - the Monty Shyton duo actually had very similar noses at the time of their betrothal. Is she also Hewitt's daughter? Could this be a whole new avenue to explore? (jk, people, just in case).
1622374425230.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
First post on Tattle, so hello! 🙂 I'm always facinated with the theory that Archie isn't real, if he's not, what is the reason for them pretending to have a child? What would they gain from this elaborate hoax?
Hi! Normality?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.