Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly they will hijack the proceedings with their speeches from Montecito. More likely they will attempt to swamp TRF event with baby news and link in with Diana. Couple of what Freda says. İ'm all for a low-key event tbh or a postponement - it's a statue after all and William has already stuck up for his Mother with his Bashir speech.
Personally I'd like to see William and co take a leaf out of the cunts book and bung the statue up 3 days earlier..see 2 can play at that game and herd their shenanigans off at the pass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm another one who stopped watching, Olivia Coleman was nowhere as good as Claire Foy and I wasn't impressed by the fact they wouldn't put a fictional disclaimer on the programme on series 4 in particular.
Series 4 lost me too and I shan't bother with Series 5. I did like Olivia Coleman in Season 3, though, and particularly seeing young Charles going to Wales and learning Welsh. My Welsh friends were very excited, bless their ferocious little hearts - and one brought out an ancient scrapbook which had been begun by her mother at the time of the Investiture. It made a big difference to how Welsh people felt about having a Prince of Wales who understood a tiny bit more of their history and culture. Bit more about it here:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I read on IG that The Crown is planning to portray Diana’s Bashir interview , not sure how true after the recent revelations but The Crown writers won’t give a shite about that .

Why don’t the writers bring up Diana’s rumoured affairs , Hewitt and the speculation about Harry’s parentage,

I bet the whiny little twit would go bleeping postal, I’d love it 😂😂
They won't bother with that because the creator of The Crown is an anti-monarchist so he has to portray the RF in a bad light. They practically skipped over Diana's affair with her RPO so I'm not sure they'll bother with James Hewitt either (or any of the others). Since Harry's working for Netflix now, they probably won't show the James Hewitt stuff because they want to "respect" him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Series 4 lost me too and I shan't bother with Series 5. I did like Olivia Coleman in Season 3, though, and particularly seeing young Charles going to Wales and learning Welsh. My Welsh friends were very excited, bless their ferocious little hearts - and one brought out an ancient scrapbook which had been begun by her mother at the time of the Investiture. It made a big difference to how Welsh people felt about having a Prince of Wales who understood a tiny bit more of their history and culture. Bit more about it here:
Thats really interesting and so hard on Charles even just the having to move uni and leaving friends, and place where he probably felt comfortable let alone having to learn a new language and knowing that people didn't want you there.
The problem for me was that Claire Foy was so good in the role anyone would have suffered in comparison perhaps they would have done better to age up the leads Outlander style.

Reactions: 16
Artemis's drawings of No. 6 and Smeg have changed so much from humans to rats. Even a few months ago they were drawn as semi-normal humans though Artemis always drew their armpits and crotches sort of festering and attracting flies...Hazzno's now a scraggly and mangy orange rat in a mankini and Smeg a green rat with huge teeth and claws. The latest one is Smeg as a rat with a pile of fresh poo and nearly being trodden on by a beautiful Diana. A picture says a thousand words!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First post on Tattle, so hello! 🙂 I'm always facinated with the theory that Archie isn't real, if he's not, what is the reason for them pretending to have a child? What would they gain from this elaborate hoax?
A lot of us on here believe that Smeg used a surrogate and wore moonbumps during her pregnancy. You can check the wiki for info on that. There's another theory that the surrogate didn't hand oveŕ the child after the birth hence their elaborate charades pretending about Archie.

Personally I do think that there is a boy named Archie who lives with them. Hazno and Smeg have created all these conspiracy theories around their child due to their own trolling of the British public.

In the last year we've only been treated to the sight of the back of his head in a sepia photo and a fugly cartoon 🙄

It's a control thing with Smeg she thinks she's getting one over us all because we're speculating about what Archie looks like, but actually there's more speculation about whether he exists 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
i don’t believe The old parentage rumours. There’s a lot of red hair on Dianas side. he obviously takes after Charles - the fact that William looks so much like his mother makes the two brothers look so different.

This more convincing...
The red hair on the Royal side goes way back as well … Henry VII, Henry VII and Elizabeth I are all in the line of descent.

Meghan and Harry are reportedly thinking of adopting a child from Botswana, a country they consider dear after visiting an orphanage there and getting “deeply moved.” The source mentioned that the two already “vowed to each other” that they would soon return and give one of the children a home of their own.
🥱🥱
Groan ......this having a rainbow family like Madonna and Angelina move wouldn't surprise me at all.
Imagine if they a adopt a baby girl then all the sugars would call her Princess and be outraged if she was denied a title by Hazno's racist family 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
'A source said last night that there were ‘concerns rather than fears’ at Buckingham Palace that Harry and heavily pregnant wife Meghan will make further allegations.'

Above quote is from a Mail article. It's good that the Royal family aren't afraid or giving into blackmail demands. 'Concern' is reasonable but not clear enough. We need a palace leak insinuating that Harry is really off his chump🤪
Yes I read that too and it doesn't look as though the RF see it as a threat, just more aggro. But it will damage No. 6 and Smeg more than the RF now as H&M's days of easy PR and unscrutinised garbage seem to be over.
I don't know why they call No. 6's arrogance and bleating "truth bombs". It's gruesome to watch him spouting bile and lies while flapping his hands at his pigeon chest and rolling his eyes. Not surprising that PW's popularity has increased partly thanks to his dismal brother, and this must enrage Victim No. 6 no end added to all the other tragedy in his traumatised and disadvantaged life.

BIB.
It's interesting, because I fear you're right and that the young especially need to be informed and educated about how our constitutional monarchy works and all its advantages - despite its weirdness.
'CEO Graham Smith [of Republic] has criticised hereditary power as being "absurd", and monarchy as an outdated political institution that "abuses its position, abuses public money and which gives politicians too much power." Republic has stated that after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, it intends to mount a campaign for a referendum on the future of the monarchy. The group plans to do this during the period between the Queen's funeral and the coronation of Prince Charles' (Wikipedia).
On the other hand, the organisation's paying members numbered only 5,000 in 2016. Couldn't find up to date numbers and would be interested to see if the Viles have increased its support. I know recent YouGov polls show high approval for the senior royals so really I'm not scared. But underneath, the reason I hate Cringe and Minge is because they're threatening a living archetype that means a lot to us, not only as a nation but also to many of us personally.
BIB - I want doesn’t get, as my Nan used to say. Just because a minority interest group wants a referendum doesn’t mean the government will agree, unless they believe there is huge public backing for one and I don’t think there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No no no. Smeg couldn’t have her daughter outrank her! Perhaps Filia Regina - queen’s daughter...
The thing with Regina, it can rhyme with vagina, if said in a certain way.
I found an African-American name generator. It came up with Stylisha Princess. How about it?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They won't bother with that because the creator of The Crown is an anti-monarchist so he has to portray the RF in a bad light. They practically skipped over Diana's affair with her RPO so I'm not sure they'll bother with James Hewitt either (or any of the others). Since Harry's working for Netflix now, they probably won't show the James Hewitt stuff because they want to "respect" him.
I was quite pleased they skipped the RPO stuff to be honest, he was never formally named, he’s deceased and there’s his wife and children to consider. Plus there’s enough conspiracy theories to come without adding another Into the mix.

Reactions: 13
i don’t believe The old parentage rumours. There’s a lot of red hair on Dianas side. he obviously takes after Charles - the fact that William looks so much like his mother makes the two brothers look so different.

This more convincing...
It would make sense why he hates his family though 👀 👀 It's like Diana was his only family?
I also wondered if he wasn't Charles son would he lose titles and no longer be #6 ?

• Haha
The red hair on the Royal side goes way back as well … Henry VII, Henry VIII and Elizabeth I are all in the line of descent.
Only Henry VII is in the direct line of descent. Henry VIII’s line died out with Elizabeth with no other legitimate descendants, and any illegitimate ones are speculative because he didn’t acknowledge any except Henry Fitzroy, who died young without offspring. The RF are descended from Henry VIII’s sister Margaret, who married the Scottish king, so the are descended from Henry VII.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.