Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with the BIB Eva.
His thoughts and utterances are all over the place and his tense jaw is creepy. He makes a liar of himself from one sentence to the next. His delivery is scatter gun. A bit of this and a bit of that. He goes on about Nepal, then flips to daddy being a bleep, back and forth. He can't focus his brain enough to form a humane reaction to something like Dax's horrific tale of DV, sexual abuse and terror as a child. Instead he waffles about a movie ffs! His brain is fogged up. That's how I see him. All he can see through the fog is "meggy says I must keep bashing family. I am a victim. I am sad. But I'm not sad cos meggy and farchie. I'm happy with my new life but I'm so sad and will make someone pay for it". Back and forth.
His brain was never good but he managed to sound reasonably coherent at Royal gigs with the help of good scripts kept simple for him and the love of the public when he fluffed his lines. We allowed for him "Ach it's wee Hazza, God love him. I mind him walking behind his mum's coffin, :cry:wee dote."
Now he speaks balderdash. The reason Porka is so calm with him is that she knows she can't get him riled up. So she flops back in her deep deep armchair looking relaxed and chilled and caring because she knows he will mirror that (cos that is his trait. To mirror whoever he is talking to) and if she riles him up he'll go off piste and she'll lose control of him. She sees his clenched teeth and jaw, knows the tension building up and uses it just enough for her needs, to spark his ire re defunding cops, and Royal bashing, then damps it down with chit chat about farchie to bring him back in calm control.
I've never seen anything like it. The puppetry is something to behold, however they do it.
That's how I think too. He's like an uncontrolled Uzi, just blatting all over the place. If he was intelligent, he'd remember his lies. I'm still surprised papers haven't picked up on the more blatant ones, like William getting him into counselling first.

As much as his tantrums are working for Meghan at the moment (just barely!) at some point I think he'll turn on her. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that he's not happy and it won't be long until he works out why.

Reactions: 35
He's got to be on something, probably multiple drugs... lets hope its not a lethal combination 😬
I agree. I wonder if that police story was a leak from BP to insinuate that RF fear for his life and possible overdose. :unsure: As much as I do not like the Harkles and their hypocrisy, I do not wish anything horrible happening to them. His children needs to see how much of a c*** their parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The floor is lava real life and they should both fall and burn
And of course if she thought no one was watching she would throw her husband and children on the floor to use as stepping stones to get to the other side

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It really freaks me out that there’s a black string holding up ‘Archie’s’ hand tied round Meghan’s neck.:eek::oops:
I think the string is part of her coat
Not sure what the white one is though
Not sure what’s going on with the harness looked like it was on sideways and I agree no weight on the straps and the dolly looks a bit big

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some of Megan’s owns words of advice she had on her blog the TIG
So there it is
Make up your own rules
Let nothing get in the way
Do whatever it takes succeed and
She would make herself proud

And she also has a timeline on her little plan is it 5 years? Like she hints here
Looks like it could be sometime this year so

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think the string is part of her coat
Not sure what the white one is though
Not sure what’s going on with the harness looked like it was on sideways and I agree no weight on the straps and the dolly looks a bit big
You can tell that's not a real child. This is the reason all the dolly stories started because that clearly is a doll and she is smirking to the camera, it's totally staged !
Of course that doesn't mean that Archie doesn't isn't real, just that Smeggy was lying to us 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why on earth, would you step out, knowing the cameras might be there, and not make sure that the child is in the harness right
at the time I was very 😱about the badly fitting carrier.
Now I’m even more 🤨🧐 having a giant baby of my own. There is NO way, even sound asleep that is comfy for the baby. Mine would be kicking off big time 😂 also, how is her back not in bits with a carrier like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Showing my age here...has Archie been eating the Ready Brek😄 xx.

Resizer_16219877889470~3.jpg

White outline 🤔
That's central heating for kids 😄....
He don't need that in California it's too hot lol
Looks like Meghan's had some too 😄

Resizer_16219877558351~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I agree. I wonder if that police story was a leak from BP to insinuate that RF fear for his life and possible overdose. :unsure: As much as I do not like the Harkles and their hypocrisy, I do not wish anything horrible happening to them. His children needs to see how much of a c*** their parents are.
I could believe the palace leaked it. I wonder if it is a shot across her/their bows. A chess move. As in "Yes, we know what's going on, you are playing games and fighting dirty refusing to take calls or turning Hal's phone off"
or "We know there is something wrong that a grown man of 36 cannot hear a phone going off in the small hours. Especially knowing his gramps has gone home to die. We're watching and aware and are making the world aware that things are not right with him".

The palace response was very odd. Neither confirming or denying the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I could believe the palace leaked it. I wonder if it is a shot across her/their bows. A chess move. As in "Yes, we know what's going on, you are playing games and fighting dirty refusing to take calls or turning Hal's phone off"
or "We know there is something wrong that a grown man of 36 cannot hear a phone going off in the small hours. Especially knowing his gramps has gone home to die. We're watching and aware and are making the world aware that things are not right with him".

The palace response is their standard these days I think to anything regarding PWB and his wife.

Reactions: 23

"Never complain; Never explain"

Reactions: 20
Mrsoh, post:
Why on earth, would you step out, knowing the cameras might be there, and not make sure that the child is in the harness right
OMG, I never saw that video clip,-Why on earth would you scratch your crotch in an evening gown knowing cameras were on you, that is so white trash-sorry mizz poc mm, one does not scratch their snatch in front of cameras and and audience. I grew up white trash but I would NEVER have done that!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She also dosent look pregnant here you can’t bend down like that when your pregnant when are these pictures supposed to have been taken
That's a good point 🙂 x.
Not sure on the dates I thought it was around a month or two back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[
Still couldn't get the story straight about the apparent racist comment on Archie's skin colour though, maybe that was recorded, who knows, I wonder if the royal family also started to record conversation's, know full well that she was.
Absolutely they have evidence themselves. I totally believe the RF had the goods on her from very early on. I do believe they tried to warn him. The minute she was spied taking photos in KP or elsewhere was the minute the men in grey suits began to keep tabs on her and what she was up to. The only mistake I believe they made is Harry. But then again they have been cleaning up his mess for years so they did know what he was like. They just didn’t expect him to go total batshit crazy and trash his loving family. That probably caught them off guard. But her, they have been onto her from very early on and they have the receipts too.

That's how I see it. I think he exists but there is a HUGE secret around his creation.
I know the moonbumps thing is nuts, crazy, whacky ... but all I can think is, this is a woman who would sell her own piss for wonga. She has literally advertised VIP poo smell eliminator, looking like she's sat on a toilet FFS!😂 And yet there is nothing re carrying a sprog in her belly. No tips, no complaints, no shared experiences of using a donut ring to ease piles, or coping with heartburn, or begging for a night's sleep because junior spent the entire night practising his Riverdance routine in your belly. Nothing. Crickets. She is too scared of outing herself to venture into that strange complicated land of growing a little human inside you. Why? Because she knows she'll be called out when she slips up. It just never made sense that she never tried to merch the experience to hell and back for dollaz, and less so when scooby-doo (AKA markle) said in finding freebies that she paid her own bills for "the pregnancy". No way in hell was there not a big hidden reason for that. duck sake she was returning clothes that Chas was being billed for and pocketing the refund as soon as that ring was on her finger. Everything is merchantable ... except her 'pregnancy' experiences.:unsure:
At some point the truth will out. We may have to wait years but secrets rarely stay secret for long.
The fact is(for me) there is a child and while he is of no interest to me I still say may God bless him because he will have a hard row to hoe growing up with a narc and a fruit loop in LalaLand.
I’m with you. I think Archie exists also but the pregnancy side of things is suspicious. We will know the truth one day.

Reactions: 33
New series coming up.on BBC 1..

David Attenborough's Weird creatures and where to find them.

Lol 🤭 x.

Resizer_16223370618060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.