Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Catherine be pregnant?

The way her hands are in this photo is probably just a moment out of time, but I would so love it if they were AND they announced it 20 mins after the birth of Merchalina is announced 🤣🤣🤣

Catherine.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i don’t believe The old parentage rumours. There’s a lot of red hair on Dianas side. he obviously takes after Charles - the fact that William looks so much like his mother makes the two brothers look so different.

This more convincing...
Nah, I don't think he looks like Charles or PP, he hasn't got the same nose as Phil for one thing. Putting the same hat on and growing a beard doesn't make them look alike. In fact, put that hat on me and wait while I grow a beard and I would make passable PP - and I'm a woman!! Lol

The RF probably did a sly DNA test at birth just to make sure he was Charles's or, if he wasn't, kept quite because otherwise it would tell the world that PC had been cuckoldised (not sure that's a real word!) and that wouldn't do now would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wee Krankie will lose a referendum as the Scots are too canny and would be out in the cold trying to join the EU and pay for their deep-fried Mars Bars in Euros. What a joke she is with her helmet hair and rat-trap mouth.
The CEO Director should quit while he's ahead as if he thinks the RF will be vulnerable when our Queen dies and he can strike successfully, he's got another think coming. There are a lot of politicians and public figures everywhere who just do not get the British psyche and they never seem to learn.
This is a separate issue but I think Scottish Independence is on a knife edge. But personally I know more people who've switched from no to yes in the past few years. Unfortunaley Boris and co are making Nicola's job easy for her.

But!!! In the event of an independent Scotland, the SNP become obsolete. In a new Scotland, they wouldn't get it all their own way. I think Nicola is smart enough to realise this.

It would be a shame in the twilight of her reign if the Queen was the monarch who oversaw the dissolution of union. But it's beyond her control.

Now - back on topic about ginge and cringe. How long do you think it'll be before we get the - I wanted to go PP's funeral but I was told I wasn't wanted stories start to appear???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Could Catherine be pregnant?

The way her hands are in this photo is probably just a moment out of time, but I would so love it if they were AND they announced it 20 mins after the birth of Merchalina is announced 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 596450
She had her covid jab, my understanding it's not recommended for pregnant women so I suspect it's wishful thinking but she's not pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wee Krankie will lose a referendum as the Scots are too canny and would be out in the cold trying to join the EU and pay for their deep-fried Mars Bars in Euros. What a joke she is with her helmet hair and rat-trap mouth.
The CEO Director should quit while he's ahead as if he thinks the RF will be vulnerable when our Queen dies and he can strike successfully, he's got another think coming. There are a lot of politicians and public figures everywhere who just do not get the British psyche and they never seem to learn.
I disagree a bit. I think the monarchy will be vulnerable when the queen dies. The transition is going to have to be very carefully handled. Also, I think to ensure the monarchy survives Charles should step aside and William should take the throne. I'm not against Charles but many are, and a 70 + year old king taking the throne may not go down well in a society that many want progressive and not the old guard. Also the cost of a coronation etc is huge, have one for Charles and another for William likely within 10 and 20 years won't go down well. I just think for a smoother transition and long term security William taking the throne would draw a line under the past and a younger king would be more relatable to the masses.

Scotland could go either way, but it has to be their choice. I do find it odd though that they want freedom from UK but them immediately join another union in the EU

Reactions: 14
I disagree a bit. I think the monarchy will be vulnerable when the queen dies. The transition is going to have to be very carefully handled. Also, I think to ensure the monarchy survives Charles should step aside and William should take the throne. I'm not against Charles but many are, and a 70 + year old king taking the throne may not go down well in a society that many want progressive and not the old guard. Also the cost of a coronation etc is huge, have one for Charles and another for William likely within 10 and 20 years won't go down well. I just think for a smoother transition and long term security William taking the throne would draw a line under the past and a younger king would be more relatable to the masses.

Scotland could go either way, but it has to be their choice. I do find it odd though that they want freedom from UK but them immediately join another union in the EU
Plus it solves that problem of grandchildren of the Monarch having titles.

Reactions: 11
I am half Scottish and wee Krankie was a bridesmaid at my mother's cousin's wedding and I have the photo to prove it! She 'looks lovely' in a sticky out short dress with a ring of flowers on her head. Her hair at that time looks very curly.
Definitely a photo to be kept in case it is needed in the future for whatever reason! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.