Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's an Archie (genetically theirs) and a Farchie. We know how they get their kicks from playing games with the truth.

If they're caught out and it's proved they've been passing Gavin (or any other child) off as Archie, they'll just make up some kind of excuse about why. Which will involve media racism, lack of RF-funded security and all the usual crap they pull out of a hat.
How will they explain putting another child in danger though?

Reactions: 19
Anyone know what happened with the 'night nanny'? And what a pointless statement by our favourite 'royal expert'. Also who needs 'a sleep pattern' when you don't work - take a nap during the day - speaking from experience as someone who had twins who never woke up at the same time during the night!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their second child this summer. The couple already have a two-year-old son, Archie, who was born in the UK. However, a past experience with a night nanny after Archie was born reportedly left the couple reluctant to hire more childcare.
Speaking on Channel 4's ‘A Very Royal Baby: From Cradle to Crown’, royal expert Omid Scobie said: "Very few people know the real story behind it.
"After Archie's arrival, Harry and Meghan wanted some help to establish a sleep pattern. They hired a night nanny.
"Whilst I can't go into someone else's employment details for legal reasons, it was an incident on one of the first nights that put the couple off from having a night nurse."
Probably because she was young and pretty, the smut can't have competition😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really comes to something when we all agree with Paul Burrell!!🤣
[/QUOTE]
I can't believe I've sunk so bloody low TBH. I'm off to give myself a good talking to about agreeing with the traitorous little weasel that is burrell.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
  • TODAY, 10:00
    QUEEN IS LOOKING FOR NEW STAFF MEMBERS
    The Queen has gone on a recruitment drive as lockdown eases and among a string of job vacancies, she wants a pastry chef who's a dab hand with the flour and mixing bowl.
    Just a few weeks ago there were no vacancies listed on the Royal Household website.
    Today there are seven, including a Cyber Security Engineer, a Collections Project Manager, a Painter and Decorator, a Demi Chef de Partie (Pastry), an 'ordinary' Demi Chef de Partie, a Chef de Partie and a Hospitality Team Member, all based at Buckingham Palace.
    The pastry chef job offers a 'competitive' salary, with a 15% employer contribution pension scheme plus benefits to prepare apple pies, rhubarb crumbles and cake treats for Her Majesty and the family - including the Royal grandchildren

• Any Tattlers looking for a job? We could get some real inside tea - I can make a mean apple pie but doubt that would get me in 😂 Unfortunately she isn’t looking for a face slapper for PWB 🤪
Yes but a smack in the kisser with a rolling pin might do it he's got a face like a smacked arse anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry are ready to finally cut ties with the Royal Family "once and for all", an insider has suggested.

From DE. Could this be the precursor for them 'voluntarily' giving up their titles? Oh pretty please.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry are ready to finally cut ties with the Royal Family "once and for all", an insider has suggested.

From DE. Could this be the precursor for them 'voluntarily' giving up their titles? Oh pretty please.
Ooh please, please, please. Then perhaps they can shut up and duck off once and for all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I think the title is supposed to say "SMEGGY AND HAZZO got cut off by the RF "once and for all", an insider scabie the harkle mouthpiece has suggested".

OK, so more of this crap on Friday

Harry - stop and GET HELP. and not from Oprah!
I am just sick of them. They devalue mental health and take away time of those who actually need them. Maybe Oprah should find him a proper therapist as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is it just me who wishes, more and more often, that there was an eye roll 'like' button? I think it's because Smegs and Dregs are really tedious and predictable now :cautious:

I mean, I can't always predict the nitty gritty of what they're going to say or do, but I do know it's going to be a petulant, vindictive and manipulative attempt to shout 'look at meeeeeee' all over again. I no longer care. I'm just here for the Tattlers' chat:m
I know what you mean and I've often wished that yhere was an eyeroll 🙄
But I guess some posters might take it the wrong way and think it was directed at them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is why I worry about the next generation!! (I’m 27 so I know I’m a millennial)

saw this on TikTok (this is about DoC, calling her and her family vile, calling her a social climber and that she is a master manipulator etc and saying her parents are banned from palaces and it’s disgusting stuff! Also said Charles and William are manipulating theQueen as she is getting old)
C6C53712-823D-4BA8-8464-02529545D5C0.png

• Angry
  • Wow
On thread 105 comment 605 was the video of Markle been booed in the Royal Festival Hall.
Could hear some long boos.

Reminded me of Bully from Bullseye when a contestant got a answer wrong lol 😄.

View attachment 590519

Mooooooo lol that seems appropriate 😄😄 x
They chose that event (when she had spent the afternoon with the weepy makeup artist who then posted those ridiculous photos of the avo toasts and praised her saintliness) to make those who booed feel bad and give an excuse for his grimace and her beaming and clawing to those who didn't know about the booing and just saw the videos of them at the event. Making her look strong and him look traumatised

Can someone do a montage of Sideshow Haz? He literally is such a circus freak as is his wife

Reactions: 20

They will probably throw them back rather than being told to and a bleeding good job too, low life, lying mongrels

I think the title is supposed to say "SMEGGY AND HAZZO got cut off by the RF "once and for all", an insider scabie the harkle mouthpiece has suggested".

I am just sick of them. They devalue mental health and take away time of those who actually need them. Maybe Oprah should find him a proper therapist as well.
He doesn't need s therapist he needs a bloody good hiding, bastard turncoat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So, she miscarried in July sometime....

She is due "in the Summer"(June-August) Therefore we are looking at anything between 25th August - 25th October 2020, for her last period(LMP). If her LMP was 25th Aug, then expected date of delivery(EDD) on a regular 28 day cycle will be 31st May. Date of 1st missed period 22nd September.
If LMP was 25th September then EDD is 1st July. Date of 1st missed period 23rd October.
If LMP was 25th October then EDD would be 31st July. Date of 1st missed period 22nd November.
Now this is just my thoughts, why would you release an article in the NYT 25th November, saying you miscarried in July if you were only max 13 weeks pregnant?(taking it from earliest LMP 25th Aug) Or possibly only 4.5wks(taking it from LMP 25th Oct)

Don't forget this was her in February 2021 3 MONTHS AGO!!:
View attachment 591049View attachment 591051

And whenever this was taken:
View attachment 591054

During July 2020 they were documented as:

Moving to Moneycito
1st July Video call for Queen's Commonwealth Trust - equal rights
11th July Papped coming out of a Californian clinic(ziploc bag and big hat with beige sack dress photo)
14th July Girl Up leadership summit Zoom(blue dress, long hair extensions)
30th July PWBW to pay £67,000 in legal costs regarding court case against ANL

4th August PWBW 39th(?) birthday
11th August Finding Freedom released
14th August Video call The 19th
17th August Queen's Commonwealth Trust video call - young leaders
20th August Baby2Baby papped handing out parcels
20th August Video call When we all vote "couch party"
26th August Interview with Gloria Steinem(filmed prior to 26th)
31st August Preschool visit planting flowers

2nd September Netflix deal released
15th September PWB birthday - "£100k donation to CAMFED"
22nd September Time 100 video message encouraging voting
23rd September Surprise video call during America's Got Talent
27th September Dorito becomes boss at the care home

25th November NYT article ref miscarriage in July.
Right, so quoting myself as I didn't have time to add the postponed court date details in before the school run.

Court postponement 28th Oct 2020
9 month after equates 28th July 2021
If we take it PWBW last period was the earliest date as above(25th Aug), she would have been maximum 10 weeks pregnant when the postponement was announced.
I've added the links below for each possible date to show possible milestones during pregnancy. If we take it as her due date is 31st May for example, she would have been approximately 25 weeks during the chicken coop filming with Orca.
1622041164417.png

If her LMP was 25th September, she would have been under 6 weeks pregnant(just remember this gives an expected date of birth of 1st July!)

If her LMP was 25th October, well I think it's safe to say the maths don't work out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He can be the fat one's houseboy now because he is good for duck all else, just piss orf and stay away from us all.

Perhaps the fat one is his new mummy fantasy and he is having a threesome with Kingy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Certainly do. This stupid witch obviously hasn't heard of waiting lists. Thrre is always help available my arse.
Screenshot_20210526-160100_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
OK, so more of this crap on Friday

Harry - stop and GET HELP. and not from Oprah!
Keep going...Harry
They are doing this to GOAD the BRF...they want to be stripped of titles etc so they can go “ Oh look what they’ve done , they’ve taken our Identity , we told you they are mean poor us ...”. so NO REACTION .
With his greed and business acumen , those titles are going to be owned by Mr and Mrs Olly Gark of Vozdvizhenka Street, Moscow in 6 months .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is why I worry about the next generation!! (I’m 27 so I know I’m a millennial)

saw this on TikTok (this is about DoC, calling her and her family vile, calling her a social climber and that she is a master manipulator etc and saying her parents are banned from palaces and it’s disgusting stuff! Also said Charles and William are manipulating theQueen as she is getting old)
View attachment 591143
Sick fuckers but they are right on this occasion they are all scum and she is a manipulator, how did they know thick idiots. It's strange but each time I mention her I get a pop up for Hamseys mattresses, and we all know she is one complete with bugs🐜🐜🐜

William and Catherine in St Andrews today ❤

View attachment 591097

View attachment 591098
Lovely couple and so natural. They could feed the ginger one to Nessie!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.