Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for the gossip but working out possible LMP dates is too much!!

The actual recorded event dates are 👍 though

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OK, so more of this crap on Friday

Harry - stop and GET HELP. and not from Oprah!
Isn’t this just no 2 in the series of 5/6 ? I believe that all the series is available to download if you have the Apple subscription as a you tuber (cannot remember who it was so will check) stated they had sat through the whole lot and they have more ‘normal people’ on it talking about MH going forward - so possibly not all about him for 5/6 hours 🥱🥱🥱🥱. 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh lord, just when will he shut up!!
Probably never, he has got nothing else to offer and he is probably getting a fat fee for this shite but, once titles are gone he has nothing at all to attract anyone. He is a boil on the arse waiting to be lanced and do hope it's painful🤕🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm all for the gossip but working out possible LMP dates is too much!!

The actual recorded event dates are 👍 though
You may feel the LMP dates are too much, however without them I cannot correlate this pregnancy with the mythcarriage. Also to put the due dates into context relating to various pictures or important upcoming dates of significance(PW b'day, Diana statue etc)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think all the Archies look the same. I really don't get why they would have a fake child........to me its a conspiracy too far and absurd.
What is the point of having a fake kid?

I suspect the reason we don't see a proper shot of him is simply because she's playing silly buggers with their 'privacy'.
Totally agree - It's a question of supply and demand with photos of Archie.
Prohibit the supply and it creates a demand.

Fuckers.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Cute pictures of the Cambridges today. They look like happy people. Happy with each other, happy doing their jobs...they look like people one would like to know.

The Sussex duo are whiners, complainers, always finding something to be offended by. In their Woke jargon, always needing a ‘safe space’, always ‘triggered.’ The relative that tells you about his bowel movements and genital itching at Christmas dinner. The friend who takes everything you say out of context, so they can play victim.

”You’ll smile that smile, a splendid tragedy...and soft in your eyes a suffering will shine.
But you won’t bleed, the blood is always mine.”

If they do spend much time around their children, they will raise them to judge them in the same way. imagine how much patting of themselves thry will have to do, when Archie goes nuclear on them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Odd how he hasn't been on British television to speak about mental health issues.
He's too scared to do that. US TV is easier for him.

Plus I don't think he really cares what the UK TV audience thinks of him/them - they are looking for validation by the USA audience

Reactions: 39
Completely agree with them devaluing mental health. I'm actually sick and tired of celebs talking about their truth in therapy and how they're in counselling 3 times a day blah blah blah. Gordon Ramsays daughter has just done a podcast about being in therapy three times a week and I'm so fed up of hearing it. Celebs are using it as leverage to get on podcasts and spill their guts for the money. Demi Lovato is also good at this.
I don't care. Sorry to say but it's the American culture now seeping through the media that we need to know everything personal detail about your life and your truth.

I have had depression, I have an anxiety disorder, I've struggled with eating disorders and I have bipolar 1.....now no one would know this, no one.
When friends have been struggling or need support I can empathize and I can explain my own experiences. Many friends have said it has helped them enormously to know that a friend has also struggled and I have lots of people in my life who say they feel like they can tell me anything (probably because I Always have a funny mental health story of my own...yes it can be funny looking back on the bonkers things I've done)

But it doesn't define me, I don't make money off my mental health and I'd say those who really struggle don't constantly talk about it to anyone and everyone.

Harry and Meaghan and all this bollocks about mental health is not a crusade to help me or a 14 year old boy whose feeling suicidal.
They are doing it for the money, for the lime light and as a weapon of manipulation.
No one can tell them to shut up about their mental health because that is seen as wrong. They know, like race, that anyone who dares call them out on it will lose their job.
They are 2 vile bratty narcs.

Ps Harry is really thick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I feel like they've both watched The Crown and are hoping to be given the same kind of treatment as Edward and Mrs Simpson.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That one definitely looks like a pillow!

This tweet refers to an article in The Mirror, but I haven't found which one they're referring to. But if it's correct, she's either had it or forgotten to attach the moon bump!
That's from last year. The date is just the date the Mirror posted it most recently. They haul out old images because everyone is bored titless with the wedding images and mr flappy hands with porka.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You may feel the LMP dates are too much, however without them I cannot correlate this pregnancy with the mythcarriage. Also to put the due dates into context relating to various pictures or important upcoming dates of significance(PW b'day, Diana statue etc)
@Bubblesdahling thank you for your hard work in putting it all together. İt backs up that the dates (and moonbumps) just don't tie up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The Cambridges always know the assignment!
Had that been Ginge and Cringe, Ginge would be wearing his tatty grey suit and holey shoes + Cringe would shoehorn her body into a tight dress because they're clueless crass cretins.
Ah, come on, be fair. Poor Hawwy can’t afford a decent set of clothes, because all he has is the money his mum left him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Totally agree - It's a question of supply and demand with photos of Archie.
Prohibit the supply and it creates a demand.

Fuckers.
Stupid, isn’t it. We don’t see many photos of the Cambridge children but when we do, they are fantastic. It’s brilliant to see them growing up and seeing the video they released recently was perfect. What a loving family with such happy children.

The Markles think they are clever hiding this child but it’s for their own selfish purposes. I expect they think they are punishing everyone who is desperate to see him. I wonder if his family even know what he really looks like?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Stupid, isn’t it. We don’t see many photos of the Cambridge children but when we do, they are fantastic. It’s brilliant to see them growing up and seeing the video they released recently was perfect. What a loving family with such happy children.

The Markles think they are clever hiding this child but it’s for their own selfish purposes. I expect they think they are punishing everyone who is desperate to see him. I wonder if his family even know what he really looks like?
Also, Catherine doesn't get paid to photograph her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.