Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #107
Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Thank you for the title @buflesse and this great pic @Scotch Mist

Polish_20210521_195407625.jpg

Wiki:

Last thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Harry and Meghan #107
Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Thank you for the title @buflesse and this great pic @Scotch Mist

View attachment 587875

Wiki:

Last thread:

We have had enough shi* thankyou Hazzo.

Thankyou for the new thread, blink and you miss it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That Alex Bellfield guy (video on final page of the previous thread) makes me giggle.
Describes Harry as having a rusty roof and a damp basement.
😂 🤣 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think if they go for William next, it will just go to show how bitter they are.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
That Alex Bellfield guy (video on final page of the previous thread) makes me giggle.
Describes Harry as having a rusty roof and a damp basement.
😂 🤣 :ROFLMAO:
I bloody love Alex Belfield he does not give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think if they go for William next, it will just go to show how bitter they are.
Yeah, Im not worried. They have lost a huge amount of credibility and PW is not his Grandmother nor his father. He will not lie down and take it. He will not let it go unchallenged, dont know what he will do but he wont let a direct hit to him go IF its damaging. Thats the thing, how damaging it is. All of that has to be weighed up. Nothing so far has damaged the monachy. In fact its done the complete opposite. I think they would make a huge error in judgement going after PW. For me, it is PH who is being left out for the vultures to devour. He has not come off well at all and Porka has had a lot of negative press too. If I were their minders, I would be telling them to lay low which is kind of interesting as that is exactly what Megabitch is doing. See the pattern.

And can we please remember that what Megabitch has on the RF, they have just as much dirt on her and Harry. Do you really think all of that cleaning up has magically disappeared forever, not by a long shot. It can be dugged up anytime necessary. And if it means throwing PH under the bus to save the monachy, sorry Harry but you brought it on yourself. We can't protect you any longer. There are bullying claims ready to be unleashed and they will be if necessary. The dirt on them is way deaper than anything they can have on PW.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
Ok let's see if can do this right!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I really think if they do go after William next it will backfire. He's incredibly popular and if they try to sling mud and affair accusations I truly believe they will be laughed at. You can't fake true happiness and I think trying to smear him will be a mahoosive mistake and a step too far. It will all come across as sour grapes from them and people can see its all imploding, desperate people do desperate things. Desperation is obvious. If they do attempt it I hope the palace unleash the dogs at last and let rip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I don't think M has anything new and interesting to say. She's only spent a few years within royal walls and she's done her story. She's can only do "empowering" speeches, which everyone is bored of hearing.
H is the celeb with a lifetime of interest and gossip fodder but sadly he's dropped to court jester levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
TBH, why do they think William having a supposed affair would be a huge scandal anyway? There have been rumours about the Queen and Lord Porchester, let alone all the rest of them.

Even Princess Anne was already involved with Tim before her divorce, and supposedly had an earlier affair with her bodyguard. And she still commands huge amounts of respect.

And if Harry and Meghan think that shaming William and trying to destroy his marriage is going to get them the throne, what do they intend to do with the Cambridge kids, all of whom come first?

The RF do need to get their act together regarding Regency though. Officially appoint Edward as Regent for George if necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
someone has replied and put it back on his twitter 🤬
It's probable there is stuff they have on William, there's probably stuff on all of them that could be bad or could be made to look bad.

How actually terrible it is I wouldn't be able to guess, stuff like the Hanbury rumours level that weren't actually published in the UK media would be bad but survivable, being an asshat to staff would be bad but survivable assuming he showed proper remorse if true. There's no saint in that family or anywhere else in the world for that matter. The same could be said for most celebrities and politicians but there are reasons the papers aren't running 24/7 exposes on all they know and it's not just because they're being sat on by PR people.

The thing to point out here is that this isn't coming from the papers "talking freely" about Harry it's all coming from his own mouth, how he took loads of drugs, how he hates everyone and everything about his family and how he hated meeting poor people, how Meghan told him she had planned out a suicide etc. That's not being leaked by the press it's HIM and most of them are playing it straight in reporting it. The media hasn't even directly reported on a lot of Prince Philip stuff that they could have and Andrew would at least still be working if he hadn't blown himself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Vague recollections of the last thread.

We don't like Harry's wife.
The jury is out - we definitely dislike Harry even more. In fact 'despise' wouldn't be too strong a word.
Those of us with mental health problems agree that we do not need a brat like Harry to tell us about his.
Nor do we want to hear about HW's lies mental health issues
We agree that HW is purposely pushing H into this. We're thinking evidence for the divorce.
We talked about the state of mental health care in the UK and the expense in the USA
Archie apparently said 'Grandma Diana' as his first words. Yeah, right.
Harry's therapy clearly hasn't worked.
There was a lot of talk about Diana, I think. Could have been the thread before the last one.
There were some great memes and vlogs and such like
And that's all I can remember. Please add other stuff if you think of it.

Edited to remove repetition. I posted it twice for some reason.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I really think if they do go after William next it will backfire. He's incredibly popular and if they try to sling mud and affair accusations I truly believe they will be laughed at. You can't fake true happiness and I think trying to smear him will be a mahoosive mistake and a step too far. It will all come across as sour grapes from them and people can see its all imploding, desperate people do desperate things. Desperation is obvious. If they do attempt it I hope the palace unleash the dogs at last and let rip.
I agree. It'll make Haz and Smeg look extremely desperate (which they are)

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.