Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
There seems to be a few posters on here who are saying the RF are weak and the monarchy is going to be taken down. I think you're very wrong, the RF has not lasted for hundreds of years by being weak. Just because they're not shouting and involving themselves in slanging matches doesn't mean they're doing nothing behind the scenes. They will be making sure all legalities are covered before they do anything and will only strike when the time is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

freda19

VIP Member
Thank you for asking @freda19. She's had to be admitted to hospital (for the umpteenth time) and has finally come to the realisation she needs to go into a care home, so it's been an emotional few days.

Thank God for this place, and to stay on topic, those two cunts for their continuous feeding of it!
Ah heck. :(It will be a wrench for you both, but clearly is the best thing at this point for her safety.
Busy times ahead for you organising that, I'll say a wee prayer it goes well in the end and she settles somewhere that suits her needs. Big hugs .💕💗.
-------------------------------------------

On topic. Blatantly unashamedly nicked from the Military forum.(with a few bits added.)

Smeggy was visiting a school in Texas. ;)Being her usual smarmy know-it-all self.
So, she asked the class for an example of a "tragedy".
A little boy stood up and said: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a 'tragedy'".
"No," said Meghan, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand: “If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not,” said pedantic Meghan "That's what we would call a great loss."

The room went silent, and no other children volunteered.
Meghan looked round the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of tragedy?"
At the back of the room, little Freda raised her hand...In a quiet voice she said: "If the aeroplane carrying you and your husband was struck by a "friendly fire" missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy."
"Fantastic!" exclaimed Meghan. "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"
"Well," said Freda "It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be a fucking accident either.... "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

freda19

VIP Member
Bear in mind too that at the time she was allegedly suicidal they were patenting(?) their royal emblem for use on a massive list of cheap chinese tatt getting ready to merchandise everything from pencils to hoodies and hoochie momma skimpy shorts. Setting up companies in Delaware (?) so they could avoid taxes. Overseeing the Frogmore renovations. Talking to that streaming company that eventually dropped them after trying to deal with Hazza🤣. Splitting from the Royal Foundation to form their own and setting up that Instagram account promoting herself. She had retained her Murican agent and legal bods and was swerving official royal engagements in favour of ones secretly arranged by her American agent designed to exploit her heritage. Visiting schools in inner city London and hugging black children like some sort of crazy child catcher with her stupid big valley gal toothy fixed grin on her chops. Everything back then was choreographed in preparation for her bolting from the UK back to LalaLand, using her race card and merchandising the shit out of her new titles.

All while suicidal.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

vretch

VIP Member
I think if they go for William next, it will just go to show how bitter they are.
Yeah, Im not worried. They have lost a huge amount of credibility and PW is not his Grandmother nor his father. He will not lie down and take it. He will not let it go unchallenged, dont know what he will do but he wont let a direct hit to him go IF its damaging. Thats the thing, how damaging it is. All of that has to be weighed up. Nothing so far has damaged the monachy. In fact its done the complete opposite. I think they would make a huge error in judgement going after PW. For me, it is PH who is being left out for the vultures to devour. He has not come off well at all and Porka has had a lot of negative press too. If I were their minders, I would be telling them to lay low which is kind of interesting as that is exactly what Megabitch is doing. See the pattern.

And can we please remember that what Megabitch has on the RF, they have just as much dirt on her and Harry. Do you really think all of that cleaning up has magically disappeared forever, not by a long shot. It can be dugged up anytime necessary. And if it means throwing PH under the bus to save the monachy, sorry Harry but you brought it on yourself. We can't protect you any longer. There are bullying claims ready to be unleashed and they will be if necessary. The dirt on them is way deaper than anything they can have on PW.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

Stargazerlily

The speed of distortion of the truth is horrifying.
An hour ago, I picked up the following report in the Washington Post of the shooting of a so-called BLM activist in South London. The clear intention is to create a perception that she was shot for her beliefs.

LONDON — A British Black Lives Matter activist is fighting for her life after being shot in the head during the early hours of Sunday morning. Sasha Johnson, a 27-year-old mother, is in a critical condition after the incident, which comes amid “numerous death threats,” according to a statement from the political party she is affiliated with.

Police did not name Johnson but confirmed a woman was shot in the London borough of Southwark at around 3 a.m. Sunday “in the vicinity of a house where a party was taking place.” She was taken to a nearby hospital. Officers have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Britain’s Taking the Initiative party announced during the weekend that “our own Sasha Johnson has sustained a gunshot wound to her head.” Describing Johnson as a “strong, powerful voice,” the group said she was known for “actively fighting for black people and the injustices that surround the black community.”

The factual errors in this and other reports about Sasha Johnson are many:
1. Her friend who was with her at the party has said that she was shot in the course of clashes between rival gangs.
2. She was not the target.
3. She did not receive a first from Oxford - she attended Oxford Brookes University, a separate and modern institution.
4. Her "strong, powerful voice" has included calling for "House Negroes" who prepared a Government report on institutional racism to be hanged, and an assertion that whites will not be equal with blacks, but will be their slaves.

I'm not sure which particular aspect of this activism finds so much favour with Hazza and his wife, but I cannot accept that any of it takes the cause of anti-racism in this country forward and I fear it sets us back years.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Completely agree with them devaluing mental health. I'm actually sick and tired of celebs talking about their truth in therapy and how they're in counselling 3 times a day blah blah blah. Gordon Ramsays daughter has just done a podcast about being in therapy three times a week and I'm so fed up of hearing it. Celebs are using it as leverage to get on podcasts and spill their guts for the money. Demi Lovato is also good at this.
I don't care. Sorry to say but it's the American culture now seeping through the media that we need to know everything personal detail about your life and your truth.

I have had depression, I have an anxiety disorder, I've struggled with eating disorders and I have bipolar 1.....now no one would know this, no one.
When friends have been struggling or need support I can empathize and I can explain my own experiences. Many friends have said it has helped them enormously to know that a friend has also struggled and I have lots of people in my life who say they feel like they can tell me anything (probably because I Always have a funny mental health story of my own...yes it can be funny looking back on the bonkers things I've done)

But it doesn't define me, I don't make money off my mental health and I'd say those who really struggle don't constantly talk about it to anyone and everyone.

Harry and Meaghan and all this bollocks about mental health is not a crusade to help me or a 14 year old boy whose feeling suicidal.
They are doing it for the money, for the lime light and as a weapon of manipulation.
No one can tell them to shut up about their mental health because that is seen as wrong. They know, like race, that anyone who dares call them out on it will lose their job.
They are 2 vile bratty narcs.

Ps Harry is really thick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 79

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
I remember when Diana died and the Queen and the RF got lam-blasted for not being in Buckingham Palace, not lowering the flag etc and basically the queen had decided to stay in Balmoral with the boys to make sure they were ok (then Blair stepped in) but that always stuck with me, that her first thought was them. She put family before duty (and got horrific abuse for it) and he’s making out she (well all of them) didn’t care Despicable.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

monia22

"Overall, the study showed that NPD was moderately protective over suicide attempt, meaning that individuals with this disorder may be less likely than others with mood disorders to consider death by suicide.

Exaggerated “self-love”, fantasies of success, viewing oneself as special and more can actually help prevent a person from experiencing suicidal ideation, although that’s not to say that those with the disorder do not experience it at all.

So I have been following these 2 since the O interview. My thoughts:
- I am still amazed that they managed to raise my interest in William and Catherine so much, like I'm French so apart from their big life events I didn't care. Now I am very fond 🥰🥰❤
- I remember in middle school in the 2000 we were saying William is obviously the cutest one and the heir but we would go for Harry because it's easier to get him, as he is ginger and the spare. Well someone else had the same thought pattern...
- because I am a lawyer I knew Suits since 2011, and thought HW was so beautiful ... now I see no beauty and I am just disgusted because her horrible soul is so transparent. As I always thought of myself as a not so attractive woman, that gives me hope that my beautiful soul can have the reverse effect 🥰
- I know we despise WB. But I still pity him so much for some reason... ideally he would move back to the UK, get proper help from PTSD after his divorce and narcissistic abuse and raise the kids with help from nannies etc.
- what they are doing is helpful to reduce wokeness. Personally I was quite woke, but I changed a bit after the abuse JKRowling got by this one letter of the alphabet which made me look closer, and I found through that Triggernometry a great podcast, and then Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro... now I have a more balanced view from all sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

freda19

VIP Member
It's probable there is stuff they have on William, there's probably stuff on all of them that could be bad or could be made to look bad.

How actually terrible it is I wouldn't be able to guess, stuff like the Hanbury rumours level that weren't actually published in the UK media would be bad but survivable, being an asshat to staff would be bad but survivable assuming he showed proper remorse if true. There's no saint in that family or anywhere else in the world for that matter. The same could be said for most celebrities and politicians but there are reasons the papers aren't running 24/7 exposes on all they know and it's not just because they're being sat on by PR people.

The thing to point out here is that this isn't coming from the papers "talking freely" about Harry it's all coming from his own mouth, how he took loads of drugs, how he hates everyone and everything about his family and how he hated meeting poor people, how Meghan told him she had planned out a suicide etc. That's not being leaked by the press it's HIM and most of them are playing it straight in reporting it. The media hasn't even directly reported on a lot of Prince Philip stuff that they could have and Andrew would at least still be working if he hadn't blown himself up.
BIB. That's the most pertinent thing in all this.
See, I get that hazza was angry at the press. Probably based on the naked billiiards and nazi uniform stories if we trace back. Unfortunately for his ego those were stories the fixit fairies didn't manage to hide for him;), so the public got their first negative glimpse of the guy behind the cheerful cheeky chappy mask. But really, other than those stories he was still hugely protected and sanitised so his prolonged beef with the press was illogical.
Then he married the witch and because of her fear of her spotted history being exposed she revved up his hatred to ridiculous levels hoping his VIPness and Brenda's influence would scare the press off. It was quite bizarre to see the press needing to defend themselves against their stupid allegations, but on the plus side it meant they were more ready and willing to do negative stories if any arose ... and just look who gave them the stories they craved to bury him. Himself. Giving that interview jam packed with his wife's easily disprovable lies. Admitting drink and drugs. Dissing his father and the Queen.Sneering at the UK over the "spectacle" wedding, sticking his nose in american politics and the absolute coup de grace to his American dream ... calling the treasured first amendment "bonkers". All from his own mile-a-minute gob. Nobody made claims, not hearsay, not rumours, not leaks, all his own (fabulously satisfying for us) work.
He has nowhere to go on this. Can't pass the buck. No Men in Grey Suits or Palace Aides to bully or blame and absolutely no input from the Firm doing any stirring. All his/their own work.
I think his cosy friendship with big momma porka and the Dems/BLM support made him believe he was untouchable. Yanno, they would protect him, nobody would diss him while she was his mentor. He thought that lot could replace the the protection he'd always enjoyed from the Firm. But they've all gone to ground.No fawning headlines of support from anyone of note. Crickets. He outed all his own faults and killed the cheeky chappy facade stone cold dead.
Thanks to himself we see the man we didn't used to see, and he's a cunt. (y)Thanks for that insight Hazza.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Libbub

VIP Member
I just need to say this, as someone who lost a family member to suicide, it wasn't discussed, there weren't conversations about how they intended to do "it", there were no signs or signals, no letters written, no crying into pillows. It came like a bolt out of the blue.

I don't believe someone who says "I can't be left alone" was serious about attempting to take their own life at that moment. It may have been a cry for help/attention.

I've had counselling for many years, group and one to one, been around many people who have lost their loved ones to suicide. Imo none of this rings true.

That's all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Honeystar

VIP Member
This is a new pic of Charles from this months country life and if you ask me it highlights how Meghan was NEVER going to fit in. The royals at their heart are just another slightly stuffy and old fashioned English country family who spend their weekends on country walks etc they’re not some Uber glam royal family who swam around Soho House which is clearly was Smeg thought. I mean look at Charles coat, it has to be about 30 years old! The RF in their private lives seem to be relatively frugal, the queen is known for taking her Tupperware on the royal train, and I think both sides would have got a shock when the American princess rocked up and wanted to spend god knows how much on clothes and spend her days at swanky wellness spas.
E05C7A66-202A-4A24-8C32-4BF823616B6D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

MillicentMargaret

View attachment 588010
And they have started. How predictable 🙄
Who's that, just a random sugar?

It wasn't actually a day at church it was a conference but anyway. He looked serious but I don't see a look of disgust. The address he gave was probably on his mind, as well as the "bombs" his little brother decided to saddle the family with just as he began a week long tour of Scotland, and he had Sturgeon on his behind (literally). She looked more annoyed TBH.

Thing is, William can probably be an entitled arse but he doesn't throw it in our faces and he gamely visits grannies on Sunday afternoons and doesn't whine about it. Or tell the world how morally superior he is to us. Meanwhile the Harkles piss all over us and tell us it's blessed, golden rain from heaven.

Princess Anne couldn't buy a good headline in the 2000s - the nicest would be "oh I forgot she existed" and I doubt she's actually changed very much except people have realised she does a lot of hard work and doesn't moan. Now people appreciate her more and she gets good headlines about being a good sport when people unexpectedly ambush her helicopter. And I don't really care if she and Tim are hosting swingers parties every week end because she truly has privacy and doesn't expect us to clap her every fart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72