Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the idea that MM is a plant is a bit much. She was a savvy, strategic grifter who thought she would make big money and become an important person by marrying well. She maintained all her US business associations and started to commercislise her position from before the engagement. She wasn't interested in conquering the world, she wanted to be famous and influential in USA. I do think Sunshine Sacs or elsewhere has been "investing" in them to secure their brand. The predictable steps - voice over work, interviews, a book, a children's book. However all involved have grossly over emphasised their brand value. I do think they are equal partners in the desire for the exit. It just hasn't gone as expected.
BIB: Yeah there are a few hundred thousand run-through LA slappers with more ambition than their talent or looks can justify - she just happened to get lucky and latched onto the weak link of a famous family.

As for their brand value: simple law of demand and supply will get these shitbags out of our faces soon. Supply of their ugly mugs and whinging is exceeding demand as these twunts rapidly fall out of favour with everyone, so they'll be in the bargain bins very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Kate Middleton and Prince William return to St Andrews where they met 20 years ago | Daily Mail Online

Just look at these pictures! I predict breaking crockery in Monteshitto, and a photo of the Snarkles looking earnest somehow. Can you just IMAGINE Smegzie doing something like a land yachting race in the rain in Scotland?!
What a fabulous set of pictures! I was going to say the same about land-yachting! I love it when Catherine & William get involved in these sporting activities. They look like they are having such a laugh. I wonder if PWB looks at these with any regret? In the old days, he used to join in. Can’t imagine Smeg donning her casual clothes and trainers and looking she was having the best fun with her husband.

I’m still in disbelief that they abandoned ship so soon. I was so pleased when PWB announced his engagement and admit that I did like her at first although something niggled me about that engagement interview. It was such an opportunity to make a difference and if they didn’t want the ‘stuffy’ Royal life, why not head to Botswana for a year or two? But no, it was her plan all along, to sod off to California. I’m just amazed now that they didn't go sooner.

Anyway, Catherine and William are playing a blinder without even trying. We are so lucky to have them and I’m sure it warms the hearts of HMTQ and PC.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
That seems to be an article from last week referring to him appearing last Friday. Did he appear on GMA? Or did he chicken out.

Probably none of our channels will pay his huge appearance fees
No need though because we get to see it anyway...sorry about that H

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I like it, I’ll try and edit 👍🏽

** I can’t edit it for some reason, still getting to grips with Tattle, but yes: -

Harry’s complaining just sounds bitter, his reputation’s down the $h!tter
Fixed it to meet the requirements.

SoTransparent's suggestion for threadtitle

Harry and Meghan #108. Harry’s complaining just sounds bitter, his reputation’s down the $h!tter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I really hope that night nanny has an iron clad settlement agreement, because anyone talking about her leaving (if it’s true) is not on. Anyone breathes the name I hope they get sued. And establishing a sleep pattern isn’t going to happen with a newborn because you can’t sleep train you have to feed them. So if they hired one it was so she didn’t have to get up in the night to comfort and feed her own child, nothing about a sleep pattern. Not surprised scobie got that wrong as he doesn’t have kids. I found night feeding exhausting but also bonding. Just about stopping with my 18 month old.
French babies sleep through the night at 2 months. As a matter of course.
An American Christian mother of 10 utilizes something like the same method.
Not to derail, but whatever the nanny did -- and if she was implementing the tried-and-true method above, she would have freaked helicopter parents like M and H -- was probably well within the realm of standard practice and sanity.

Reactions: 12
I had a great sleeper in my youngest, slept fantastic right from the beginning, then at 12 weeks, teething started, and it went down hill from there :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My oldest slept through from 8 weeks (bottle fed) and it was all wonderful until no.2 was born - she slept through from 8 weeks too at which point oldest decided never to sleep again!!! May the pain of no sleep fall on the gruesome twosome very soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It really comes to something when we all agree with Paul Burrell!!🤣
I can't believe I've sunk so bloody low TBH. I'm off to give myself a good talking to about agreeing with the traitorous little weasel that is burrell.
[/QUOTE]

And Nigel Farage 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon they've already taken delivery of the new kid. They will no doubt announce the birth on Diana's birthday 🙄 that's what they will do to duck up the statue unveiling which they never intended to come to in the first place.
They will love telling everyone that they kept the birth secret from the nasty old Brits and the royals.

So on Diana's birthday all the sugar nut cult will go crazy and none of them will care about William and a 'silly old statue'.
William should unveil it on June 30th and then invite her brother and sisters and some very select charity people for a small lunch on July 1st.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What a fabulous set of pictures! I was going to say the same about land-yachting! I love it when Catherine & William get involved in these sporting activities. They look like they are having such a laugh. I wonder if PWB looks at these with any regret? In the old days, he used to join in. Can’t imagine Smeg donning her casual clothes and trainers and looking she was having the best fun with her husband.

I’m still in disbelief that they abandoned ship so soon. I was so pleased when PWB announced his engagement and admit that I did like her at first although something niggled me about that engagement interview. It was such an opportunity to make a difference and if they didn’t want the ‘stuffy’ Royal life, why not head to Botswana for a year or two? But no, it was her plan all along, to sod off to California. I’m just amazed now that they didn't go sooner.

Anyway, Catherine and William are playing a blinder without even trying. We are so lucky to have them and I’m sure it warms the hearts of HMTQ and PC.
BIB - When do Poor Hawwy and Smegatron ever look like they’re having fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There's a lot of weasels about.
I'm watching a recording of Dominic Cummings at that government hearing earlier today.

He's definitely the kinda bloke you want inside your tent pissing out instead of outside pissing in.
Now he's no longer SpAd for Boris, maybe Her Maj and Prince Charles could chuck a bit of work his way to deal with Cash and Harry.
He's the kinda weasel you want on your team when dealing with a racist card playing opponent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
#Harry's tapping with ancestral healing, but envy and anger is all he's revealing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
French babies sleep through the night at 2 months. As a matter of course.
An American Christian mother of 10 utilizes something like the same method.
Not to derail, but whatever the nanny did -- and if she was implementing the tried-and-true method above, she would have freaked helicopter parents like M and H -- was probably well within the realm of standard practice and sanity.
My younger two slept through the night from about 10 weeks.

Reactions: 11
No guarantee we won't get scented candles if they get really desperate for attention.
They will smell of authenticity no doubt - banana, lemon, crocodile tears, waffles, Porkas arse, roast chicken 😂 no fanny scents for her like GP - HFEW is ‘royal’ don’tcha know 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haghan will remain tight-lipped now, while H gobshites all over,left, right & centre. She will then magically reappear with sprog , smiling beatifically for the cameras ( though they profess to have left GB because of media attention, and racism - to live in a Nation that has the worst civil unrest in the World, etc. ) and then make out shes the " hero" , " you go, girl" go-to for ' empowered minorities' everywhere......🤢🤢🤢😖

Not in this house, darling. 😎

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.