Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep talking about a reconciliation. Are they really serious after all their bashing of the family on a world stage . It will never ever be the same again. They could of raised all this privately but chose to exploit and profit from mostly fictional dramatised story’s about his own family members and what an awful life he’s had ! As lady C said - you couldn’t make this stuff up .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
We are, of course, assuming he has mental health issues.
We need to accept that it is quite possible he is just a spoiled brat who has been allowed to use his grief at the death of a young mother as an excuse for tantrums.

He could just be a brat.
Yes he is just a brat. He’s always been just a brat. The Royal PR machine deserve standing ovations for how they managed to keep his true character hidden over all those years.
And I don’t think it suddenly happened after his mum died. She always overindulged him anyway and when she died I think the rest of the family doubled down on that. Out of guilt maybe?
He was always going to be a spoilt, whiny, complaining little toe rag however his life turned out.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Sandringham as well, he also lied about how much money he had.
"King Edward VIII’s Financial Settlement: How Much Money Did He Get After The Abdication?" http://royal-splendor.blogspot.com/2016/08/edward-viii-finances.html?m=1
I heard this one, the money from the Duchy of Cornwall is supposed to be maintained for the next in line and used for expenses, whereas he spent the lot and hid that fact from his brother when he became king.
Was the Queen ever made Princess of Wales as heir to the throne? She was too young for a lot of her father’s reign.

Reactions: 9
I heard this one, the money from the Duchy of Cornwall is supposed to be maintained for the next in line and used for expenses, whereas he spent the lot and hid that fact from his brother when he became king.
Was the Queen ever made Princess of Wales as heir to the throne? She was too young for a lot of her father’s reign.
This says not.
"The 1 Reason Why Queen Elizabeth Was Never the Princess of Wales and Heir Apparent While Her Father Was King" https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...heir-apparent-while-her-father-was-king.html/

• Wow
Yes he is just a brat. He’s always been just a brat. The Royal PR machine deserve standing ovations for how they managed to keep his true character hidden over all those years.
And I don’t think it suddenly happened after his mum died. She always overindulged him anyway and when she died I think the rest of the family doubled down on that. Out of guilt maybe?
He was always going to be a spoilt, whiny, complaining little toe rag however his life turned out.
I think they realised from Charles that they could have been more affectionate and warm because he was made to be miserable.
I think they realised they were wrong in pushing him away from Camilla and into the marriage with Diana.

So they tried to compensate for that by endulging Harry.
I assume they endulged William too, but with the characters/personalities of the 2 boys being different, the outcome was different.

Im coming to the way of thinking that Harry is an entitled brat.
I don't think he has mental health problems as we know them.
He's been allowed to get his own way and have his misdemeanors covered up.
And now he's just having the biggest tantrum known to man.
As my late Mum would have said, "he's just showing off. Ignore it and he'll tire himself out eventually."

And "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets" can also be applied to him.

Well, no longer, Harry.

Gone too far.
And there are consequences.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This says not.
"The 1 Reason Why Queen Elizabeth Was Never the Princess of Wales and Heir Apparent While Her Father Was King" https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...heir-apparent-while-her-father-was-king.html/
How interesting. And also interesting that she didn’t change the precedence for her children, or grandchildren, only great grandchildren. Anne would have been a cracking spare, and Andrew might have not felt as important had he not been second in line at any point.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think they realised from Charles that they could have been more affectionate and warm because he was made to be miserable.
I think they realised they were wrong in pushing him away from Camilla and into the marriage with Diana.

So they tried to compensate for that by endulging Harry.
I assume they endulged William too, but with the characters/personalities of the 2 boys being different, the outcome was different.

Im coming to the way of thinking that Harry is an entitled brat.
I don't think he has mental health problems as we know them.
He's been allowed to get his own way and have his misdemeanors covered up.
And now he's just having the biggest tantrum known to man.
As my late Mum would have said, "he's just showing off. Ignore it and he'll tire himself out eventually."

And "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets" can also be applied to him.

Well, no longer, Harry.

Gone too far.
And there are consequences.
I agree there is nothing wrong with he is just a little bastard who is cashing in on American media.

HMQ signed off for his apple podcasts to aid the military. What a duplicitous little bleep he is sticking two fingers up to his Grandma at ,95. He really is despicable and untrustworthy with more vile vomit to spew out.

I am almost speechless with rage today and cannot believe what an arseholes he is, and still their media endorses him, I could cheerfully throttle him, wonder where we go from here, PC cannot keep saying how hurt he is. Action now is what is needed something to really damage both of them and hard!!

They keep talking about a reconciliation. Are they really serious after all their bashing of the family on a world stage . It will never ever be the same again. They could of raised all this privately but chose to exploit and profit from mostly fictional dramatised story’s about his own family members and what an awful life he’s had ! As lady C said - you couldn’t make this stuff up .
How the bleeding hell can there ever be a reconciliation?? all bridges are now burnt is he so self important and stupid he think it's a possibility and can you imagine how the people of the UK would react I am sure that some fanatic would take a pop at him, and that's just me😄😄 he really needs to be dealt with very harshly now because what he gets she gets.

Beyond belief!!

How the bleeding hell can there ever be a reconciliation?? all bridges are now burnt is he so self important and stupid he think it's a possibility and can you imagine how the people of the UK would react I am sure that some fanatic would take a pop at him, and that's just me😄😄 he really needs to be dealt with very harshly now because what he gets she gets.

Beyond belief!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It doesn't read well taken out of context with no source for the quote.
My bad I assumed that by saying 2 celebs in the order I did and then posting 2 pictures, people would make the assumption that picture 1 related to the 1st celeb and picture 2 the second.

Reactions: 16
Apparently the Clooneys have bought a new mansion in the South of France. I expect the Snarkles are just waiting for their invitation... and waiting... and waiting ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This says not.
Fascinating - it's great that the Queen changed it for William's children to prevent any daughters being demoted.

However, Queen Elizabeth wasn’t known as the Princess of Wales or heir apparent even though she technically was. The reason for this was something known as Male Preference Primogeniture, which favored sons over daughters. The idea of not bothering to make Elizabeth heir apparent was because there was always the possibility that King George might have a son, therefore bumping Elizabeth out of the top spot.

How interesting. And also interesting that she didn’t change the precedence for her children, or grandchildren, only great grandchildren. Anne would have been a cracking spare, and Andrew might have not felt as important had he not been second in line at any point.
I don't think Anne would have wanted to be bumped up the line (either for herself or her children).

I can just picture Anne saying to her mother "Don't you dare do that to me. I'm very happy where I am thank you very much" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.