Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would scan better if you transposed the His and Harry's ;)
I like it, I’ll try and edit 👍🏽

** I can’t edit it for some reason, still getting to grips with Tattle, but yes: -

Harry’s complaining just sounds bitter, his reputation’s down the $h!tter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I watched their wedding and I absolutely cringed. It was so embarrassing seeing Oprah, George Clooney and the Beckham's 🤢 all there but knowing they weren't friends of a prince and a d list actress.
It was the writing on the wall.

My guilty pleasure is Candace Owens

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes I love some of her older looks, especially the knee length dresses. She just looks stunning in all of these photos.

View attachment 589570
If I had Kate's figure and height I would wear variations of the Navy Blue dress all the time; she looks stunning in that and although she is very slim it gives her a bit of an hourglass look - Love it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ll interview him 🤣🤣🤣

ETA actually I will stand aside and nominate @freda19. I will stand at the side handing him copiuos amounts of Kleenex

And bandages for the blood letting, just imagine I am certain Freda will make mincemeat of him just a fantasy, but wouldn't it be lovely to watch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That seems to be an article from last week referring to him appearing last Friday. Did he appear on GMA? Or did he chicken out.

Probably none of our channels will pay his huge appearance fees
OMG so it does. I've not heard anything about it. Off to have a look.

Reactions: 12
Special mention to @StephenTJackson for a comment too. I joined around thread 64ish so I must go back to the beginning as it is amazing how accurate some of those comments turned out to be
Thank you for the special mention. What did I say? I left the H&M threads long ago, got sick of them. Now I'm curious as to why I get a special mention.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So not an interview just more spewing his ‘trufth’ to one of his new BFF’s Gayle King - what a coward he really is - only speaks to friends and people who will not challenge him - expect we will hear same BS - Daddy won’t give me money, won’t take my calls - I still love PC and My bruv’ don’t ‘ya know, Wifey saved me ‘right?’, no one spoke to me at the funeral, the brits are racist - on and on and on - what more does he have to say? The very least she will ask him about is his comments on the 1st amendment so he can have some damage control and apologise it was taken out of context - job done USA will love him again 🤬 twunt
Quoting my own post - it was the one with PWB and Orca last week - soz didn’t see the date of the article so thought he was doing yet another one by himself #note to self stop speed reading and get ‘me facts right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wait for the divorce.....now who will be the biggest victim 🤔
If they divorce in the UK, they'd probably get joint custody of the kids. But he won't have a leg to stand on if she divorces him in California. No way will he get the kids. She'll play every card in the book - race, hints about DV, mental health, drugs, Oedipus complex, the works. And the way things stand in America right now, I can't see any judge wanting to give mixed-race kids to their white father over their biracial mother. The outcry would be huge.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That one definitely looks like a pillow!

This tweet refers to an article in The Mirror, but I haven't found which one they're referring to. But if it's correct, she's either had it or forgotten to attach the moon bump!
OR...... just possibly because the program has been 2 years in the making, this particular clip was filmed last year before she started to show.

Boring answer I know, but more plausible than some of the tin hat conspiracy theories 😊

Reactions: 28
Thank you for the special mention. What did I say? I left the H&M threads long ago, got sick of them. Now I'm curious as to why I get a special mention.
@StephenTJackson That they were going to go all Gwyneth Paltrow Goop, they have but with MH

OR...... just possibly because the program has been 2 years in the making, this particular clip was filmed last year before she started to show.

Boring answer I know, but more plausible than some of the tin hat conspiracy theories 😊
Precisely, is it the actual photo that is timestamped, in which case yes she did screw up or is the article that was posted on that date using old photos, in which case she either wasn't pregnant or only just.

Reactions: 13
Interesting...

I had not intended to post the full page, but it does show that Mrs6 following‘s GP tippytappy footsteps with Vogue & EdwinE.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

I agree with this piece
I really can't stand Paul Burrell. For all his slagging off of anyone around her it is HIM who has created an entire life from leaching off of her legacy. Vile little man.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I watched their wedding and I absolutely cringed. It was so embarrassing seeing Oprah, George Clooney and the Beckham's 🤢 all there but knowing they weren't friends of a prince and a d list actress.
It was the writing on the wall.

My guilty pleasure is Candace Owens
`mine too! I love her honesty, she's so refreshing she's a crusader for truth and calls out the liars and names and shames them. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm taking that photo to mean they are in receipt of the baby girl and there's no longer any need for her to act the goat.

Would that throw the alleged timings off too much? If that photo was taken at the point of the date stamp then this is a huge misstep on their part.
The time stamp of the photo (screenshot) corresponds to the trailer release, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that date stamp is irrelevant to when the original video clip was made

Reactions: 15
Is it just me who wishes, more and more often, that there was an eye roll 'like' button? I think it's because Smegs and Dregs are really tedious and predictable now :cautious:

I mean, I can't always predict the nitty gritty of what they're going to say or do, but I do know it's going to be a petulant, vindictive and manipulative attempt to shout 'look at meeeeeee' all over again. I no longer care. I'm just here for the Tattlers' chat:m

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.