Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just announced on Sky News; Earl Spencer has contacted the Met to see if they can take another look at the circumstances surrounding Princess Diana's interview with Bashir.
What does it mean, contact the Met? Here when you say the Met it refers to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and I don't think you mean what we mean! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There are so many things that I wish I had the words to adequately talk about. How she can say that she would have killed herself and her unborn child but didn't "because of Harry". How hideous that level of emotional blackmail is. And has either of them spared a thought for how Archie will feel to read that? Particularly as William had to go through the pain of reading similar about his mother.
BIB.
They aren’t thinking about anybody other than themselves 😡

I think Archie is going to have many issues to deal with as he grows up. Hopefully he WILL be able to break the cycle because Harry certainly isn’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We don’t know what is happening behind the scenes in the RF but I agree with you they will be dammed if they do intervene and dammed if they are not seen to be doing anything. Ideally HMTHQ should contact him and ask him to come and visit her with the 2 great grand children in Balmoral - without PW and PC being there initially - it is only if they can dupe him to come back with F&D - not her - (well she could come but be stopped at immigration and sent straight back) - that some serious intervention can happen - what can they do - apart from literally kidnapping him from the US - to bring him back to get help? The biggest question is does HE really want to be helped? The RF know him better than anyone and must despair at what is happening
İt's a common borderline reaction to refuse all help extended to them. Titles, succession, and surrogacies aside, it's clear JCMH is going to break or implode if this self-revelation and blaming carries on. İ feel for PC getting the blame, grieving, and at the same time having to be tough re. blackmail, but feeling soft for his offspring.

• Sad
  • Heart
He lives in a virtual reality bubble IMO and is only fed positive pie charts and coloured graphs showing him - via the PR - as being the greatest humanitarian / MH advocate to walk the universe - she doesn’t allow him internet access just in case he happens to google Gaslighting/narcissism/yachting/ p@rn

She may allow him to see the Beano once a week to stimulate him and keep him happy if he has complied with her narrative during his whinge fest that week. So IMO he does not have a clue how bad it is going down in the real world 🙂
I take it he has no mates who can tell him what an hole he's being....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What does it mean, contact the Met? Here when you say the Met it refers to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and I don't think you mean what we mean! :ROFLMAO:
Metropolitan Police. He's trying to see if there was anything criminal going on.

Reactions: 22
Wheeeee thank you all for voting my suggestion as thread title.
Cheered me up no end.

I had to look for this new one because the old one is locked but there isnt a link to this one there.
Found it though in "trending,"

I think Harry's family wish they could send in the SAS to rescue him from the situation he is in and bring him home, but they know he doesn't want to BE rescued.
So they will make no comments and just wait until he is ready.

He is so very angry at the moment and blaming others for how he feels.

We all know what anger feels like because we are all angry with him for behaving the way he is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Keep Ma'am and Carry On: Queen visits £3.2bn 'Big Lizzie' warship as she's seen for first time since Harry fired latest 'true bomb' attacks on the Royals from LA

The Queen has visited HMS Queen Elizabeth, affectionately known as 'Big Lizzie', in her first public appearance since Prince Harry accused the Royal Family of 'total neglect'

• Heart
Harry has managed to undo a lot of the good he's done for mental health with this. Overall, it shows that the only mental health issues he cares about deep down is his own. The way he glossed over Dax Shepherd's own experiences was awful and dismissive. Continuing to attack his family who are grieving his so heartless. But none of that matters to him because he needs to present himself first and foremost as the most victimiest victim that there ever was.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Wheeeee thank you all for voting my suggestion as thread title.
Cheered me up no end.

I think Harry's family wish they could send in the SAS to rescue him from the situation he is in and bring him home, but they know he doesn't want to BE rescued.
So they will make no comments and just wait until he is ready.

He is so very angry at the moment and blaming others for how he feels.

We all know what anger feels like because we are all angry with him for behaving the way he is.
That would be an interesting episode of Who Dares Wins. In fact I wonder how long Hazno would last, given all his military experience and training (guffaw). Episode One, PW and the other recruits go in a rescue Hazno. Episode two. Hazno is dropped off in John O'Groats with a compass, a rucksack with a sleeping bag, a box of Fruit Loops and a military grade German shepherd (that H is scared of but that knows the way back). It would be like an episode of Idiot Abroad. Gervais as the voice over... or Graham Norton, Eurovision-esque

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree that Harry is teetering on the edge.
He is 36 now, the same age Diana was...
I have a dreadful feeling about all of this. 😔
He needs to stop with all the pity party interviews and the blame game and get away from his enabler and get some proper help before it’s too late.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.
I feel the same about Menopause, Celebrities like Davina McCall and Mariella Frostrup front a TV show that inevitably talks about HRT but they have all gone privately, almost certainly to Prof Studd. The treatment he prescribes simply isn't available on the NHS and most of us can't afford his fees

• Sad
Reactions: 38
These threads are totally your favourite 😂.

On another note, a question to everyone, do you think Harry knows people are taking the piss out of him now or does Smeg censor his web viewing?
Being British he must know we are a nation of pisstakers it's part and parcel and of who we are.

In case he is now a full blown yank here is a reminder

Piss off you serial weirdo wankers and take a long trip with the Douchess of Fellatio, named stork for short because she spreads so quickly and easily✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel the same about Menopause, Celebrities like Davina McCall and Mariella Frostrup front a TV show that inevitably talks about HRT but they have all gone privately, almost certainly to Prof Studd. The treatment he prescribes simply isn't available on the NHS and most of us can't afford his fees
Trinny is at it as well, merching 3 different docs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.