Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful to even think but I don't think she will kill herself but it will be him.
I agree. Think she is pushing him towards that, and then she can do the whole “woe, poor me” act for the rest of her life.

I hope I’m wrong though, and that Harry finds the strength to push away from this whole nasty / sad situation.

EDIT
I think it would be very sad to have your life defined by the fact that your spouse died (a la Jackie Kennedy). Almost as sad as having your life defined by the fact that your parent died. A strong person (Prince William?) learns how to move on from that. A weak person never can.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
The Markles have monetized his mental illness. They have monetized his family issues. The general public 0n both sides of the Atlantic is really starting to notice that these are commercial deals to make more, more, more money.

Funding a building in India with their wealth... is like me giving someone a stick of gum. There is no deprivation in that kind of giving. No sacrifice. It’s like the greed-grab $500,000 baby shower. Markle sent her used flower arrangements...that they’d handled and played with...to a hospital. That was the extent of her outreach, compassion and largesse. All the really good stuff was ALL for HER.

Markle is where she wants to be...in the bubble of Woke celebrities...and she is contributing to their political cause by sending the Boy-Duke out to weep and whine about his benighted time in the racist British monarchy. I imagine she is quite popular among the Wokesters.

Harry, however, may be having a rude awakening. My impression from afar is that he was the UK’s darling boy. I don’t think he expected that to change. I think he believed he had the power to turn you all away from the Cambridge’s and worship himself and his WOKE Queen of hearts...instead.

‘She was so good at the job!” he says in the Oprah interview. But they expected only accolades and celebrity worship. If people laughed at her writing on bananas...that had to be racist. Any spiteful comment on the Daily Mail about Kate was of not EQUALLY hurtful, because Kate’s skin pigmentation meant it was just idle talk. But any negative comment about Markle...if not followed by constant condemnation from the Palace...or the Queen rushing down to confront the Editor of the Daily Mail...was proof of the institutional racism all around them.

Now Harry sees that much of the UK is done with him, over him. He sees that the Cambridges are growing in the public’s love and esteem. So, his answer is a child’s answer...have a tantrum and knock it all down. He’s also twigging to the fact that there’s a lot more to America than that Woke bubble...and we have starting patting ourselves and rolling our eyes at HIM.

Deliver us please from still another episode of this twisted fairy tale...of the middle aged Prince in the Tower...rescued by the Woke 3rd rate actress and her roast chicken.

My opinions only.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
The thing I remember most about Diana's death was my elderly mother (RIP) asking me if I thought that MFI had done it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is possibly amusing to just the older (and British) members of the thread. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Harry has managed to undo a lot of the good he's done for mental health with this. Overall, it shows that the only mental health issues he cares about deep down is his own. The way he glossed over Dax Shepherd's own experiences was awful and dismissive. Continuing to attack his family who are grieving his so heartless. But none of that matters to him because he needs to present himself first and foremost as the most victimiest victim that there ever was.
the most victimiest victim lol :m

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree that Harry is teetering on the edge.
He is 36 now, the same age Diana was...
I have a dreadful feeling about all of this. 😔
He needs to stop with all the pity party interviews and the blame game and get away from his enabler and get some proper help before it’s too late.

Yes and rather too much of this has been broadcast to the world.

It is uncomfortable, degrading, embarrassing and tragic.

Remember when Amy Winehouse was drinking to excess, and because of their greed, her management and promoters allowed gigs to go ahead?

There is footage of her so blootered that she can barely stand on stage.
She looks like a new born Bambi trying
to walk for the first time.
She has no clue what song the band are playing and no idea what the lyrics are.

The band and backing singers/dancers are desperately trying to keep going and attempting to look like everything is ok when it clearly isn't.
She's a mess.
She should not have been paraded in front of an audience in that state.
She was out of control and should have been lovingly helped to right herself instead of being exploited.
But her name sold tickets and merchandise so she was shoved on stage despite being unable to perform.

And look what happened there.

Tragic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
What does it mean, contact the Met? Here when you say the Met it refers to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and I don't think you mean what we mean! :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't mind betting he is trying to cover his own arse he is hardly covered in glory. Pompous prick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We don’t know what is happening behind the scenes in the RF but I agree with you they will be dammed if they do intervene and dammed if they are not seen to be doing anything. Ideally HMTHQ should contact him and ask him to come and visit her with the 2 great grand children in Balmoral - without PW and PC being there initially - it is only if they can dupe him to come back with F&D - not her - (well she could come but be stopped at immigration and sent straight back) - that some serious intervention can happen - what can they do - apart from literally kidnapping him from the US - to bring him back to get help? The biggest question is does HE really want to be helped? The RF know him better than anyone and must despair at what is happening
I don't think he does want help. Well, not constructive help anyway. "Help" that panders to his every grievance, preferably in public, is obviously what he wants right now and there's no way the RF can be involved with that.

He's not going to give up the "12 year old boy behind the coffin" because it's become the defining point of his life. He had the entire world feeling sorry for him, even more so than William, because he looked so small and vulnerable. There was less visual impact with William who was already as tall as his father, grandfather and uncle. The closer William edges to his destiny, the more Harry wants to get back to being the centre of the world's attention again. Unfortunately, he's being egged on by a wife that wants the exactly the same, and the kids will probably be raised to resent their Cambridge relatives, unless the cycle can be broken.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
That would be an interesting episode of Who Dares Wins. In fact I wonder how long Hazno would last, given all his military experience and training (guffaw). Episode One, PW and the other recruits go in a rescue Hazno. Episode two. Hazno is dropped off in John O'Groats with a compass, a rucksack with a sleeping bag, a box of Fruit Loops and a military grade German shepherd (that H is scared of but that knows the way back). It would be like an episode of Idiot Abroad. Gervais as the voice over... or Graham Norton, Eurovision-esque
Military grade german shepherd!

Love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How does it help people deal with their own mental issues, if this production consists of very rich people who are obviously still depressed, angry and living a life of self pity? Harry represents what years of the most expensive therapy produces?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
What Haz is doing right now is * perpetuating * the situation he is ranting and raving about.
He has totally gone overboard now and poor Archie and his sister will look back in 30+ years time and start all over again ranting about the ill treatment of their own father...and so it goes on.

Maybe the genetic word Haz used is right after all !

Reactions: 33
Wheeeee thank you all for voting my suggestion as thread title.
Cheered me up no end.

I had to look for this new one because the old one is locked but there isnt a link to this one there.
Found it though in "trending,"

I think Harry's family wish they could send in the SAS to rescue him from the situation he is in and bring him home, but they know he doesn't want to BE rescued.
So they will make no comments and just wait until he is ready.

He is so very angry at the moment and blaming others for how he feels.

We all know what anger feels like because we are all angry with him for behaving the way he is.
He’s angry because Pa and Brenda wouldn’t do what he wanted once his Wife was on the scene.

Reactions: 32
Yeah Diana threw herself down the stairs pregnant so of course M wanted to kill herself pregnant too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ right 🙄
it's getting embarrassing now M.. she is really playing reincarnated Di doesnt she 🤮

Wanting privacy but talking about crying in the pillow.. is she gonna sue him saying that after divorce? 🤮 shes bleeping fame hungry mental witch....
(Apologies for the swearing I cant find other words for her)
I’ve had a few times where I’ve been crying in the middle of the night, but I always get up and go to a spare bedroom to weep, exactly so my husband won’t know or worry. Once I’ve managed to put myself together I go back to bed or if I can’t, I find some excuse in the morning as to why I’m in another bedroom (snoring is a really great excuse 🤣). The fact she stayed in their bed tells me she wanted him to know and wanted him to worry 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
The Markles have monetized his mental illness. They have monetized his family issues. The general public 0n both sides of the Atlantic is really starting to notice that these are commercial deals to make more, more, more money.

Funding a building in India with their wealth... is like me giving someone a stick of gum. There is no deprivation in that kind of giving. No sacrifice. It’s like the greed-grab $500,000 baby shower. Markle sent her used flower arrangements...that they’d handled and played with...to a hospital. That was the extent of her outreach, compassion and largesse. All the really good stuff was ALL for HER.

Markle is where she wants to be...in the bubble of Woke celebrities...and she is contributing to their political cause by sending the Boy-Duke out to weep and whine about his benighted time in the racist British monarchy. I imagine she is quite popular among the Wokesters.

Harry, however, may be having a rude awakening. My impression from afar is that he was the UK’s darling boy. I don’t think he expected that to change. I think he believed he had the power to turn you all away from the Cambridge’s and worship himself and his WOKE Queen of hearts...instead.

‘She was so good at the job!” he says in the Oprah interview. But they expected only accolades and celebrity worship. If people laughed at her writing on bananas...that had to be racist. Any spiteful comment on the Daily Mail about Kate was of not EQUALLY hurtful, because Kate’s skin pigmentation meant it was just idle talk. But any negative comment about Markle...if not followed by constant condemnation from the Palace...or the Queen rushing down to confront the Editor of the Daily Mail...was proof of the institutional racism all around them.

Now Harry sees that much of the UK is done with him, over him. He sees that the Cambridges are growing in the public’s love and esteem. So, his answer is a child’s answer...have a tantrum and knock it all down. He’s also twigging to the fact that there’s a lot more to America than that Woke bubble...and we have starting patting ourselves and rolling our eyes at HIM.

Deliver us please from still another episode of this twisted fairy tale...of the middle aged Prince in the Tower...rescued by the Woke 3rd rate actress and her roast chicken.

My opinions only.
An excellent one too and as you say woke worshippers are loving it. He knows he is done here and you will tire of him very soon over there.

I hope the Oprah thing is ostracized too in the near future, she is a race baiting, tit stirring, embittered kick your victim when it's down witch. She may have tit loads of$$ but she has no class, no dignity and zero talent her and the King creature are mindless media whores.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How does it help people deal with their own mental issues, if this production consists of very rich people who are obviously still depressed, angry and living a life of self pity? Harry represents what years of the most expensive therapy produces?
Exactly. Therapy and a lack of financial worries can't help you, whining on in public can't help you and even worse is the allegation that suicidal people won't commit suicide if they love someone enough. What a slap in the face for anyone who lost someone they love to suicide to be told that bullshit. He's offensive on so many fronts.

I'm itching to know what the effing wife is up to right now, far too quiet when she should be whining along with him about the crosses she has to bear as a Woman of colour who is pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve had a few times where I’ve been crying in the middle of the night, but I always get up and go to a spare bedroom to weep, exactly so my husband won’t know or worry. Once I’ve managed to put myself together I go back to bed or if I can’t, I find some excuse in the morning as to why I’m in another bedroom (snoring is a really great excuse 🤣). The fact she stayed in their bed tells me she wanted him to know and wanted him to worry 😥
Me too. My instinct is to hide so no one can see me in that (and worse) condition.
Your family and friends are NOT your counsellors or therapists. You should never expect them to provide that service. All they can do is put you in touch with your doctor etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
New video
Excellent video from Sue Smith. She's one of the best video bloggers now. I like that she is always to the point and doesn't waffle on for too long.

She's right that Oprah is now doing a 'Martin Bashir' exploiting a mentally ill man with an agenda of her own 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I thik what it highlights is that therapy can work but if you surround yourself with the wrong people then it's a waste of time. In my previous life in my coffee shop I had a lovely customer that had bpd. It was quite interesting to see that when she was fine, her friends were stable, normal people but when she was sinking, the people she hung about with were a different group with their own mental health issues. It's like alcoholics and druggies, you have to stay away from the influences that drag you down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
New video
Does anyone else remember when the England Football Squad bet each other as to who could get in as many song titles as possible in their i/v’s ? I think we are being duped on many levels by the Merchalls - especially around the urban dictionary usage eg. Crocodile, roast chicken etc - they are having a great laugh at our expense IMO - twats

When England football players used to shoehorn song titles into interviews
John Plunkett. Updated September 7th, 2017

SHARETWEET
It’s one of the great forgotten football moments. Well, not forgotten by us – back in France ’98, when England players spent an unfeasible amount of energy trying to shoehorn song titles into interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.