Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve had our fill of his recent outpourings, but this is truly worth a re-listen, and in hindsight one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard.

This person talks with optimism about the UK and its citizens, support from family and friends, especially William, empathy for others, fondness about specific army veterans and their black humour in adversity, doesn’t use confusing California-speak or bang on grandiosely about saving the entire world from its mental health ‘trauma’. He doesn’t sound remotely angry or embittered or entitled, he comes across as a thoroughly decent, grounded person.

It’s extraordinary how in only 4 years this person has been lost, he’s just gone! So sad.
he looks so healthy here.

Reactions: 33
He is certainly repeating history, and it’s all his own doing. It’s an absolute case study in the way we create was we most fear by focusing on it. It’s very weird.

I see a lot of parallels with Diana:

- totally isolating himself from the family through his own terrible choices
- surrounding himself with people who are at best unsupportive and at worst manipulative and destructive
- increasing amounts of paranoia and general fear about things that aren’t there
- big splashy media interviews and attempted media manipulation that backfires
- oversharing in front of the entire world
- dividing and confusing an initially supportive public with his antics
- inappropriate and unsupportive primary relationship

I think a lot of us recognise the similarities even just on a gut level, and that’s why we see this ending very badly indeed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
She perhaps wants him to, thinking his Trust would revert to her. Let’s hope she would only edger the income and it would go to his children instead.
I hope t does go to them when they are 18 and by then they will be estranged from her.

I honestly think Charles for all his shortcomings actually seems quite decent. He walked her down the aisle when her father could not, he was often seen joking and chatting to her at early engagements.

Charles and Diana should never have married and that was the fault admitted by the queen. He loved Camilla and regardless of people's opinions the heart wants what the heart wants. He shouldn't have cheated on Diana that was abhorrent but he should never have been put in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yeah Diana threw herself down the stairs pregnant so of course M wanted to kill herself pregnant too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ right 🙄
it's getting embarrassing now M.. she is really playing reincarnated Di doesnt she 🤮

Wanting privacy but talking about crying in the pillow.. is she gonna sue him saying that after divorce? 🤮 shes bleeping fame hungry mental witch....
(Apologies for the swearing I cant find other words for her)
I genuinely cannot believe either one of these women would say this publicly just for that extra bit of sympathy. For your child to hear someday that you almost killed yourself during pregnancy or their lifetime is one thing - a private conversation in the context of discussing mental health when they are adults or nearly adults maybe, if for some reason you felt you needed to. But to publicly share that information just breaks my heart for the child. Yes depression and suicidal thoughts are complicated and not based in reason at all but every child wants to feel like they are so precious and loved to their parent and that love is bigger than any other feeling. If there was a moment where that love wasn’t the biggest feeling, I don’t think your child ever needs to know that. And they certainly don’t need the world knowing it with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I have regular EMDR sessions and it's main component is eye movement, the founder of the therapy discovered that by rapidly moving your eyes from left to right/right to left (you usually follow a light or the therapists fingers) this would allow you to access the part of your brain and body that stores trauma and then you are able to 'process' it.

Some people have difficulty with the rapid side-to-side eye movement, so they can get the same results by tapping their body in the same side-to-side motion (usually their collarbone) instead, I think this is known as the Havening Technique and I believe that is what we're seeing Harry do in the picture you're referring to. Hope this helps to explain EMDR a bit; it's a very interesting and cool therapy. Unfortunately, for Harry it will be slow to work as he seems more intent on keeping his trauma very much in the present.
thanks @ChaChaRumba interesting to hear about it and you find it useful

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw this old link posted on Tumblr.

Also on Tumblr people are posting screenshots from army guys' social media posts, saying how he had special forces on patrol with him all the time, that he had more protection than the Queen and other things about his poor attitude.

I expect he'll throw the entire British military under the bus next, for Oprah's gratification.
Have you got any links to the tumblr posts? I haven't got a clue how to use that site!

Reactions: 10
He's always been a mardy lttle bleep.
Very disappointing, he is. She saw him coming, thought " Ill bag myself a real-life Prince" ( cue Disney-styleee musak and nonsense) and have a baby. Thatll mean money for the rest of my life."
When she found out the workload expected of her, it was a different story . She thought, in her shallow idiot way, it would be all shopping and twattering with her cronies for lunch at Macys in New York, etc.

How stupid can you be....?

Then she made the mistake of lying on american tv about us.

He backs her up because hes in love with her.

Her biggest mistake was in thinking that Great Britain ( and us Britons) are like Americans. We aren't.

Now...... well, well- how its all blown up in their faces 😀😅😅; and it couldnt have happened to a nicer pair of cun*s.
The Archbishop himself had to intercede - on record- over her lies , and the British Press are gunning for them. ( The Daily Mail in particular wont let it go. They are too big and powerful to care. )

They are probably sitting in dismay, trying to fool themselves that they hold the upper hand- 3,900 miles away from Royalty ; Great Britain, Prestige, Heritage and the top echelon of World Society.

Enjoy those maccyd's & ' cable tv'......😀😀😀😅😅😅😅😅😅

We are well rid of them. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.
I think in terms of the Royal family becoming involved, the overall potential is that it ultimately makes it less of a taboo subject for people if it is more openly discussed.

In real terms does it actually help? I don't know. For some people maybe if they talk about therapy or counselling that may just help normalise the idea that it's OK to reach out to whatever facility is available.

Of course you're correct mental health and mental wellbeing are different fields and if people start to construe anxieties or stress with actual mental illness and think the answer to everything is a few breathing exercises that isn't going to be a positive for anyone that has a particular health disorder.

However there us a growing awareness of mental wellbeing, my youngest is in year 1, a class of 5 and 6 year olds, and comes home talking about mindfulness and practicing exercises to help. I think the Royal family are aligning themselves to this type of educational campaign as they do others.

I don't think Harry's particular brand of whatever it is he is practicing or promoting or espousing or is going to help anyone, certainly not himself and certainly not the people who are probably going to be completely alienated by what seems to be the failure of his technique.

Reactions: 19
Thanks for new thread and great title.

H&M 3 years. Programme on Ch5 tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All of Harry's wife's buzzwords. Pretty sure we knew them already but she sure does mention them much more in a single conversation than I thought she did.

ETA she says "ripple effect" quite a lot and that just makes me have strong feeling that she wrote Harry's statement about Diana's Panorama interview

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just saw this old link posted on Tumblr.

Also on Tumblr people are posting screenshots from army guys' social media posts, saying how he had special forces on patrol with him all the time, that he had more protection than the Queen and other things about his poor attitude.

I expect he'll throw the entire British military under the bus next, for Oprah's gratification.
Any chance of screenshot of them? Would love to see some!

Reactions: 11
What triggers Harry’s Anxiety ‘ travelling back to London!!! Thanks a lot Harry ... Don’t F##King come back then😡
His heart pounds to come to his homeland and family who he has betrayed in the most heinous way?

I hope those words follow him around for the rest of his miserable life. When he arrives at the point that he wants to come back for sanctuary and familial care, I hope he blocked at every turn.

I now despise him.

Reactions: 48
Yeah Diana threw herself down the stairs pregnant so of course M wanted to kill herself pregnant too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ right 🙄
it's getting embarrassing now M.. she is really playing reincarnated Di doesnt she 🤮

Wanting privacy but talking about crying in the pillow.. is she gonna sue him saying that after divorce? 🤮 shes bleeping fame hungry mental witch....
(Apologies for the swearing I cant find other words for her)
She's probably on the hunt right now for a heart surgeon to have an affair with. And an art dealer. Oh and a rugby player.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.