Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because it’s been a while.

bleeping ginger twit waffle.

If ever you wished your wife had shagged Hewitt it would be now right Charles 😐 feel ya.
“go collect your son Hewitt, and tell him that waffle maker is the last gift he’s getting from my mother”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Just because it’s been a while.

bleeping ginger twit waffle.

If ever you wished your wife had shagged Hewitt it would be now right Charles 😐 feel ya.
“go collect your son Hewitt, and tell him that waffle maker is the last gift he’s getting from my mother”
These threads are totally your favourite 😂.

On another note, a question to everyone, do you think Harry knows people are taking the piss out of him now or does Smeg censor his web viewing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

On another note, a question to everyone, do you think Harry knows people are taking the piss out of him now or does Smeg censor his web viewing?
I do hope he knows what a laughing stock the pair of them are and how they’re regarded.

Reactions: 42
If it comes to that he might take her and the children with him. If she thinks he's that far gone I hope she has enough sense to realize when to stop messing with him and to get the children and get out.
I fear it could all end in tragedy and then certain sections of the population, here and around the world, will lay the blame on the RF again.

They really need publicly to offer to get PH and the wife the best therapy available, which they will refuse obviously because they know everything, and then if anything happens the RF can say at least they tried.

Certain sections will say 'Oh you can offer it now but not when Meghan needed it' so they will have to ride that one out, but in the long run it will showed they cared for PH and he was "still a much loved member of the family".

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have you got any links to the tumblr posts? I haven't got a clue how to use that site!
Are we allowed to post tumblr links on here? I'm still quite new and I know a lot of forums have rules about direct links to other places.

Tumblr is pretty confusing and a bit like going down a rabbit hole. There's a lot of good stuff but also a lot of repetition because of all the reblogging.

I find the easiest way is to view the archive version of individual accounts as everything comes up in a nice grid format.

Reactions: 18
I fear it could all end in tragedy and then certain sections of the population, here and around the world, will lay the blame on the RF again.

They really need publicly to offer to get PH and the wife the best therapy available, which they will refuse obviously because they know everything, and then if anything happens the RF can say at least they tried.

Certain sections will say 'Oh you can offer it now but not when Meghan needed it' so they will have to ride that one out, but in the long run it will showed they cared for PH and he was "still a much loved member of the family".
He’s 36 ,can’t he can sort out therapy himself?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just announced on Sky News; Earl Spencer has contacted the Met to see if they can take another look at the circumstances surrounding Princess Diana's interview with Bashir.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

He lives in a virtual reality bubble IMO and is only fed positive pie charts and coloured graphs showing him - via the PR - as being the greatest humanitarian / MH advocate to walk the universe - she doesn’t allow him internet access just in case he happens to google Gaslighting/narcissism/yachting/ p@rn

She may allow him to see the Beano once a week to stimulate him and keep him happy if he has complied with her narrative during his whinge fest that week. So IMO he does not have a clue how bad it is going down in the real world 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
He’s 36 ,can’t he can sort out therapy himself?
Yes he can, but at the moment with the RF saying nothing it seems like they are not bothered. I expect they are out of their minds with worry and having sleepless nights about it all.
Saying something publicly rather than 'never explain' would at least show the world they are concerned for his well being and would not be accused of doing nothing if it all ends in tears.

Reactions: 19
Are we allowed to post tumblr links on here? I'm still quite new and I know a lot of forums have rules about direct links to other places.

Tumblr is pretty confusing and a bit like going down a rabbit hole. There's a lot of good stuff but also a lot of repetition because of all the reblogging.

I find the easiest way is to view the archive version of individual accounts as everything comes up in a nice grid format.
Go for it ... : - )

Reactions: 17

Spot on as usual.
There are no holds barred in taking the piss out of the gruesome twosome these days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes he can, but at the moment with the RF saying nothing it seems like they are not bothered. I expect they are out of their minds with worry and having sleepless nights about it all.
Saying something publicly rather than 'never explain' would at least show the world they are concerned for his well being and would not be accused of doing nothing if it all ends in tears.
We don’t know what is happening behind the scenes in the RF but I agree with you they will be dammed if they do intervene and dammed if they are not seen to be doing anything. Ideally HMTHQ should contact him and ask him to come and visit her with the 2 great grand children in Balmoral - without PW and PC being there initially - it is only if they can dupe him to come back with F&D - not her - (well she could come but be stopped at immigration and sent straight back) - that some serious intervention can happen - what can they do - apart from literally kidnapping him from the US - to bring him back to get help? The biggest question is does HE really want to be helped? The RF know him better than anyone and must despair at what is happening

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I totally agree. Her next step will be to push him over the edge until he goes under completely.
She is that bleeping crazy she may do it manually 😈😈
His heart pounds to come to his homeland and family who he has betrayed in the most heinous way?

I hope those words follow him around for the rest of his miserable life. When he arrives at the point that he wants to come back for sanctuary and familial care, I hope he blocked at every turn.

I now despise him.

Reactions: 21
I think the royals are doing the right thing by ignoring anything that comes from PWB.

His recollections vary regarding who urged him to get therapy (was it his family, his Wife?) so how many other lies has he churned out?

I don’t know him and I have no sympathy for him or his Wife , he has shown himself to be a spoilt, entitled hole who just wants to witch about his British family.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
His heart pounds to come to his homeland and family who he has betrayed in the most heinous way?

I hope those words follow him around for the rest of his miserable life. When he arrives at the point that he wants to come back for sanctuary and familial care, I hope he blocked at every turn.

I now despise him.
I couldn't agree more it should be the reverse of the welcome mat

duck OFF UNGRATEFUL WHINING GINGER bleep
She's probably on the hunt right now for a heart surgeon to have an affair with. And an art dealer. Oh and a rugby player.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The RF let it be known that they CANNOT talk to Woko OhNo without it being leaked. That wasn't an accident.

If the RF reach out it looks weak as they have damaged the reputation of the Crown which the family is obligated to protect. duck em

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.