Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back and ready to tattle :) Had a lovely self care day yesterday and feel so much better. I'd highly recommend a self care day if you're feeling down or triggered.
that’s why we see this ending very badly indeed.
Let's hope he doesn't turn into a family annihilator :eek:
Apparently there are four types.
1. Self righteous. The killer seeks to locate blame for his crimes upon the mother who he holds responsible for the breakdown of the family.
2. Disappointed: This killer believes his family has let him down or has acted in ways to undermine or destroy his vision of ideal family life.
3. Anomic: In these cases the family has become firmly linked in the mind of the killer to the economy.
4. Paranoid: Those who perceive an external threat to the family.
How many would describe Hazbeen? Added to which he's mid thirties and male. Could be seen as highly successful previously and has mental illness. The most common cause is family breakup. That's followed by financial difficulties. Third is honour which I think we can all agree doesn't exist in H's life. The fourth is mental illness. Finally the crime is most likely to happen in August. His mother died in August.
I'm starting to creep myself out now, :LOL::LOL: I got all the info from this article. The researcher is a highly respected academic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
he looks so healthy here.
I just listened to that Mad World podcast. I’d never heard it before. I agree that he had a lot of decent things to say, and that he displays a great warmth and openness and closeness with his brother, but it made me sort of nervous to be honest. He does not stop talking, at a kind of fast urgent pace, throughout the whole thing - it’s a kind of word tsunami. He does pause to let her ask a question, but only just. I guess that was the point, in that he probably felt he had a lot to say, but he didn’t strike me as someone at peace - more as someone who was living on his nerves even at that point. And that was just before he met Megs and start of the evil Iago whispering campaign. Still, I agree it is very sad because he did seem in a considerably more purposeful and positive place back then.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is awful to even think but I don't think she will kill herself but it will be him.
If it comes to that he might take her and the children with him. If she thinks he's that far gone I hope she has enough sense to realize when to stop messing with him and to get the children and get out.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's probably on the hunt right now for a heart surgeon to have an affair with. And an art dealer. Oh and a rugby player.....
Wouldn't that be an American football player instead of rugby player?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.
Exactly this.
The average therapist costs upwards of £60 these days- and that’s looking at ones who use sliding scales based on the individual’s means. Referral for NHS therapy involves a long wait for anything long term. And even short term CBT (usually only 6 sessions to start with) involves a wait of at least 3 months. And then it will be hugely variable as it can often be quite ‘manual led’ by someone not necessarily hugely experienced. Not criticising it- but it’s hardly the therapy that WB will have had access to all his life (whatever he says).

• Sad
All of Harry's wife's buzzwords. Pretty sure we knew them already but she sure does mention them much more in a single conversation than I thought she did.

ETA she says "ripple effect" quite a lot and that just makes me have strong feeling that she wrote Harry's statement about Diana's Panorama interview
You can almost put it into a sentence that means something.....almost
"My goodness the ripple effect from my standpoint as a woman is that my husbands privileged voice and discomfort is impacting equality empowerment and feminism in communities through behind the scenes conversations and the vote. Right? Fantastic!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Even Diana , in her grave must be thinking ‘shut the duck up you annoying cretin’.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
İ truly think that these two just being themselves have provided case studies of multiple personality disorders and behaviours for the education of everyone globally. İ think that M & H both have multiple personality disorders and mental problems. Amongst them narcissism, covert narcissism, borderline, delusions of grandeur, histrionic, oppositional defiance, ptsd, oedipal, and probably a few more. Orca is pretty shameful in exploiting JCMH's struggles as he is clearly still not ready to heal or forgive or be simply at peace with himself and the world. The Apple shows would have far more credibility if he had come to a place where he could be happy at all that he has, and accept that he does not want to be a working royal and reject all the perks for his better life. Someone who is mentally stable and at peace would not point the finger of blame needlessly at the family who have done their best for him. M & H are deluded talking about mental health. They have zero awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
İ truly think that these two just being themselves have provided case studies of multiple personality disorders and behaviours for the education of everyone globally. İ think that M & H both have multiple personality disorders and mental problems. Amongst them narcissism, covert narcissism, borderline, delusions of grandeur, histrionic, oppositional defiance, ptsd, oedipal, and probably a few more. Orca is pretty shameful in exploiting JCMH's struggles as he is clearly still not ready to heal or forgive or be simply at peace with himself and the world. The Apple shows would have far more credibility if he had come to a place where he could be happy at all that he has, and accept that he does not want to be a working royal and reject all the perks for his better life. Someone who is mentally stable and at peace would not point the finger of blame needlessly at the family who have done their best for him. M & H are deluded talking about mental health. They have zero awareness.
I totally agree re the exploiting him. I personally just see it as an excuse to encourage him to attack his family for ratings rather than helping other people with MH issues.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
All of Harry's wife's buzzwords. Pretty sure we knew them already but she sure does mention them much more in a single conversation than I thought she did.

ETA she says "ripple effect" quite a lot and that just makes me have strong feeling that she wrote Harry's statement about Diana's Panorama interview
It is the ‘right’ she says all the time that has always annoyed me - basically saying you agree with me - she actually has a very limited vocabulary ‘right’ ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Wouldn't that be an American football player instead of rugby player?
To be true to her heroine it would be rugby, but she might have to compromise. The american footballers probably earn a lot more so that would be a pull factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's probably on the hunt right now for a heart surgeon to have an affair with. And an art dealer. Oh and a rugby player.....
But she won’t get her hands on a RPO - maybe that is why she is so aggrieved at not having any 😉

• Haha
I hope t does go to them when they are 18 and by then they will be estranged from her.

I honestly think Charles for all his shortcomings actually seems quite decent. He walked her down the aisle when her father could not, he was often seen joking and chatting to her at early engagements.

Charles and Diana should never have married and that was the fault admitted by the queen. He loved Camilla and regardless of people's opinions the heart wants what the heart wants. He shouldn't have cheated on Diana that was abhorrent but he should never have been put in that position.
Charles changed the genetic pain by letting his boys choose there partners for Love... unfortunately Harry was Duped 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Bit of light relief. I love her "wtf" shrug at her mum when she calls her to meet Trump!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.