Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is that Jonathan Dean? Looks
Heather C
@BlissfullyMe_RN
I'm sorry someone has Jonathan Dean by the short and curlies but I stand by what he tweeted. It'll be a glorious day when everything comes out. And it will. It always does.
it, had a look, Sunday Times... No harry mentioned in tweets going back to April....😱 Why William?
someone has replied and put it back on his twitter 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They’re going to go after William next I think. I have a feeling in my water. I saw on Twitter a deleted tweet alluding to it. Hang on, I’ll see if I can find it.
I really don't want the Dirty Cringes to get away with spouting any more. I don't want them to tell their lies about anyone else in the royal family, especially William or Catherine. Do we have any lawyers on here? Can they be silenced or taken to court for blasphemy and defamation of character, if their vitriolic attacks continue.

I'm really surprised that Oprah keeps being associated with them. She doesn't need the money so what's going on?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wouldn't it be funny if they had no staff in the monty tit hole because they weren't paying their wages.:m
It would be deserted, like The Overlook Hotel in The Shining, with hazza rattling around skipping from bathroom to bathroom to get away from smeggy's droning complaints and Doria making him do the Locust and Cobra yoga poses when all he wants is a 3 litre bottle of Strongbow, a family pack of Cheese n Onion crisps and a couple of hours on the X box shooting little brown people from a chopper.

Ah yes ....The Shining and Choppers ... inspiration ...

I actually had blood dripping from the axe but it seemed a bit ghoulish all things considered. So I wiped the blood off. 😇
This is what made me guffaw.......I forgot to quote Freda's post 🙄

Are you ok? Hope the thread cheers you up 🥰
Thank you........my elderly mum has had a fall this morning and is waiting for an ambulance. I had a call before 7am so needed cheering up ❤
Can always rely on Freda to do that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else think maybe it's time for the Duke to embrace his destiny and possibly just shave his head??
Definately, I think I'll write to him and suggest it. I may also mention he's already making several of us Tattlers very hot under the collar. He'd look sooooooo good with a shaved head.

I think she is in a state.

Her husband looks like some deranged Rumpelstiltskin. It starting to appear that the biggest Royal secret bombshell was that Harry was damaged goods. His happiness is entirely on her now. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, back at the palace...the Queen is smiling and carrying on, Wills is charming people wherever he goes, Kate is being praised as the perfect Queen in Waiting...and Charles wallet is still closed.

I think they will go further down Pity Rd next. I did glance at some tabloid while waiting in the grocery store. It’s claiming that she has tapes of phone calls that she made secretly. Supposedly they will expose furious arguments etc.
I think the secret recordings aspect could back fire spectacularly. I think the palace has done the same. They knew what she was as soon as she walked in the door, and would have taken every step to protect themselves. If they didn't then they were unbelievably foolish. I'd love to think they had secret cameras on her at all times and have bucket loads of evidence against the skanky old bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"FawnOverMeGain on Twitter: "Here is actual proof of people who went to "spectacle wedding" of Harry and his wife benefited from it in some way. This also shows why H's wife invited all these people she didn't know so in the future she could call on some favors! #THESUSSEXESAREASHAM https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Think Meghan has whipped him up into this frenzy on purpose but she didn’t think he would bash Americans first amendment. She’s gone quite after that now I’d say she’s worried he will destruct American domination cause he’s so thick .
She's unleashed the monster and it was bigger than she thought. Now she's desperately trying to shove him back in his box. Unfortunately for her she did such a good job on him he aint never gonna shut the hell up. All her hopes for world domination are down the toilet, her husband is out of control and ruining her schemes and plans. Karma is SUCH a witch. Don't piss her off!

No idea how accurate this is, but it was the top link returned in search - https://www.ereceptionist.co.uk/blog/legal-to-record-phone-calls-uk

Précis : yes, it's legal, but you need th other persons consent to use it outside of personal use. Which I expect would include leaking it to journalists / leaking it to people who would leak it to journalists.
So basically she can't use them or leak them to news papers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Meghan's friend Oprah was a friend of Weinstein, why haven't the media called her out on that?
Because Oprah was raped as a child. Obviously that's truly evil and sickening, but I feel that if anyone says much about her link to Weinstein, she only has to throw that into the ring and whoever questioned Oprah is hit by a truck of woke and death threats.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think the RF are going to have to dish the dirt they have on Harry, not his wife. He may be “one of them” but I feel like it’s easier to bring him into line like that than his wife. This might speed up Harry’s wife’s divorce plans because she won’t want to be associated with him anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.