Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.
I think this is a very important distinction that is not recognised enough, so thank you for raising it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Every time I see that picture of Harry with his arms crossed all I can think of is Monty Python. Life of Harry, he’s not the messiah, he’s just a naughty boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
OK folks there's a twitter account @StrongWrite that has blocked a lot of people who are anti Woko OhNo including me. I'd never heard of this account until today but there are rumours its Woko herself or one of her people. I'm curious who else is blocked?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What triggers Harry’s Anxiety ‘ travelling back to London!!! Thanks a lot Harry ... Don’t F##King come back then😡
If anything shows his utter lack of understanding of his own emotions, its this.

Its not that he didnt get to see (or speak ?) To his grandad before he died.

Its not that he is concerned about seeing his family after making appalling allegations from the safety of another continent.

Its not his confusion about how he now sees his family as the enemy.

Its not any realisation that his country might be a bit put out by his behavior and constant criticism of the nation he was born into.

Its not the natural grief he would feel at the passing of his family and attending their funeral.

duck no - Londons 'always' made him anxious.

I dont know who his therapists are / were but no-one with a recognisable qualification in the uk would be supporting his behavior because it does not help him.

The purpose of therapy is to accept and integrate your bad experiences and move on.

He is not moving on.

And he is not a positive advocate for therapy because of the nonsense he says and his appalling actions in the last two years.

I agree with others here - there is worst to come for Harry. I hope he makes it back here in time to get some actual support and therapy and not just stuff he likes and wants to hear. Therapy has not left him skilled - its left him hurt and vulnerable. Therefore his therapy is nowhere near finished and until he looks at himself, his actions and takes responsibility for it all rather than sticking it to others, he will remain stuck in this awful to watch place.

Ooh I feel better for that !

As you were Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Just saw this old link posted on Tumblr.

Also on Tumblr people are posting screenshots from army guys' social media posts, saying how he had special forces on patrol with him all the time, that he had more protection than the Queen and other things about his poor attitude.

I expect he'll throw the entire British military under the bus next, for Oprah's gratification.
Would he really be that stupid? Surely even he has to know that would be a step too far.

What triggers Harry’s Anxiety ‘ travelling back to London!!! Thanks a lot Harry ... Don’t F##King come back then😡
I’m guessing he’s not coming back for the statue unveiling then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think he does want help. Well, not constructive help anyway. "Help" that panders to his every grievance, preferably in public, is obviously what he wants right now and there's no way the RF can be involved with that.

He's not going to give up the "12 year old boy behind the coffin" because it's become the defining point of his life. He had the entire world feeling sorry for him, even more so than William, because he looked so small and vulnerable. There was less visual impact with William who was already as tall as his father, grandfather and uncle. The closer William edges to his destiny, the more Harry wants to get back to being the centre of the world's attention again. Unfortunately, he's being egged on by a wife that wants the exactly the same, and the kids will probably be raised to resent their Cambridge relatives, unless the cycle can be broken.

That cute little boy walking behind the coffin is no longer cute and little.

Nobody wanted to watch Shirley Temple any more when she grew up.

Harry is approaching the stage where no -one wants to watch or listen to him any more.

And it's his own doing.

Reactions: 41
Trinny is at it as well, merching 3 different docs.
OMg she is another one with new ‘teef too and now has that annoying sort of lisp when she speaks cos they are too big 🤣🤣🤣 PWB will be next 😬 we won’t be able to tell him and Rylan apart 🤩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole thing is like watching a car crash in slow motion and no one can do anything to stop it. For the last year I've been really angry with H&M for how they handled things, the way they left the royal family etc etc. However, I now just feel pity and worry for Harry's wellbeing, it's frightening to watch how badly things are getting for him. When you watch the clips of the Diana interview she actually says "if you truly want to break someone, you need to isolate them" - how scarily true this now is for Harry. He's in a very vulnerable place emotionally and has literally no one else there except his wife. The very person who should be helping, protecting - instead she's shoving him out like some performing monkey. You wouldn't treat a pet the way she treats him.

And this week we have seen other royals, back working, showing up in public despite the mess Harry is throwing them into. Charles and Camilla last week visiting Northern Ireland, today Her Majesty working again at age 95 and only weeks after the death of her husband, Prince William and Catherine working in Scotland all week. I admire all of them for keeping the work of the royal family going. Listening to Prince William's statement about the BBC, he doesn't play the victim. Yes, it impacted him because of the way it made his parents behave and ultimately contributed to her death, but it badly impacted his whole family, plus it's damaging for the public too. Here is someone who realises the world doesn't revolve around him all the time and I don't think he wants it to either. I really admire how he's carried himself this last 18 months, he doesn't deserve any of this tit yet never once publicly complains.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I think about this a fair bit even when I'm away from my laptop and it occurred to me today that he is never going to be the primary carer for his children when the time comes, he himself has closed the door to that.

Everybody and his friend know by now he's a fruit loop. Whatever is off with him is never going to come back on in any meaningful way.

Even worse he has handed her the grounds for divorce with both hands.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
OK folks there's a twitter account @StrongWrite that has blocked a lot of people who are anti Woko OhNo including me. I'd never heard of this account until today but there are rumours its Woko herself or one of her people. I'm curious who else is blocked?
I've just taken a look and she sounds like another brainless sugar with an agenda.
Her posts aren't even funny enough to screenshot.
Basically just a bleep 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me too. My instinct is to hide so no one can see me in that (and worse) condition.
Your family and friends are NOT your counsellors or therapists. You should never expect them to provide that service. All they can do is put you in touch with your doctor etc.
Yeh, when I have an Eeyore day I keep away from people. I find it best to do that. They can't really do anything anyway.
It always passes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All of Harry's wife's buzzwords. Pretty sure we knew them already but she sure does mention them much more in a single conversation than I thought she did.

ETA she says "ripple effect" quite a lot and that just makes me have strong feeling that she wrote Harry's statement about Diana's Panorama interview
She confused ripple with nipple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That would be an interesting episode of Who Dares Wins. In fact I wonder how long Hazno would last, given all his military experience and training (guffaw). Episode One, PW and the other recruits go in a rescue Hazno. Episode two. Hazno is dropped off in John O'Groats with a compass, a rucksack with a sleeping bag, a box of Fruit Loops and a military grade German shepherd (that H is scared of but that knows the way back). It would be like an episode of Idiot Abroad. Gervais as the voice over... or Graham Norton, Eurovision-esque
I'm afraid I'm going to have to object to Haz being given a military grade German shepherd! I want the fluffster for myself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That clip of Harry on the beach saying he knows his Mum is proud of him...

I think his Mum would be worrying herself sick about him and would be trying to get him to come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
These threads are totally your favourite 😂.

On another note, a question to everyone, do you think Harry knows people are taking the piss out of him now or does Smeg censor his web viewing?
I think he's so up himself he has no idea , other than a self importance he portrays which he hopes will impress A list slebs 🙄. I'd like to think in years to come he'll look back to his current behaviour and cringe himself inside out at the memory of how he behaved. Something tells me he's too entitled and pompous to even care.

Reactions: 22
The purpose of therapy is to accept and integrate your bad experiences and move on.
For me bib sums it up. İf that's not happening then it's clearly a waste of time and someone is being deluded and drained of dosh from unscrupulous advisors.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Excellent video from Sue Smith. She's one of the best video bloggers now. I like that she is always to the point and doesn't waffle on for too long.

She's right that Oprah is now doing a 'Martin Bashir' exploiting a mentally ill man with an agenda of her own 😡
That was excellent she is certainly not woke, intelligent with great insight, pity she doesn't contribute on here, really hope Oprah gets slagged off for this and the whining poor me rich celebs, they are all really beneath contempt.

How dare they when poor people get nil counselling and if they cared that much will their joint money they could open s facility for those who cannot afford it.

A load of has been limelight seeking cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Could also be the Metropolitan Opera in NYC, given all the wailing, breast-clutching, tearing-of-hair/weave, rolling-in-dung melodrama and expensive costumes
Tbf, he's out acting his wife at the moment with his melodramatic poses 🤣, tho she's so tit at her craft the bar is set fairly low !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.