Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the BBC continue to get government funding when its leadership behaves like this? Why are they allowed to go around these licensing fees when they've got journalists behaving like this? I guarantee this isn't the only rot going on inside.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Most importantly in Prince William's statement about the BBC, is there is no poor victim me. He acknowledged his Mother's paranoia and isolation, he is clearly angry at her treatment, but HE IS NOT A VICTIM!!! Take a gander hairless hairy, this s how it's done.
What's also clear is that William knew the *real* Diana and Harry didn't. He does not see her as blameless saint as Harry does

• Heart
Reactions: 86
What’s pissing me off is all these random twitter low iq loser weirdos who we all know wouldn’t say tit in real life commenting underneath Williams speech trying to attack him saying he’s lying about Diana’s mental health at the time and her paranoia. Like they know anything at all. None of these people knew Diana. They are all sheep following whatever twitter or the media tell them to. William was Diana’s son who knew her better then anyone. Diana even came out and said that William was her biggest confidant. So he would be the one person in the entire world who knew actually what went down. Not even Harry knows that because let’s be honest Diana was trying to throw herself down the stairs when she found out she was pregnant with ginge.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Williams statement sort of reminds me of the way he was after the topless photos of Kate were published. Like he's keeping it together but you can tell he'd quite like to shout at some people.
The scarey thing about Kate's topless photo is the distance the photographer was away from the house (william's cousin's I think). What noone dares mention - that could have been a gun scope. That's the real concern.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ok I watched episode 1 of “the me you cannot see”....it’s Oprah and Harry interspersed with other peoples stories. I’ll just list the gist of it .

pain that is not transformed is transmitted .
started therapy 4 years ago.
was chased by paps every day when with Diana .children in back car, Diana driving and crying.
when Diana died no one talked about it
when doing RF role H panic attacks, anxiety,sweating,flight or fight mode
RF said just play the game but I’m my Mum and see myself outside the system.
between 28 and 32 freak out if see camera, drugs and drink.
army happiest
if you bury issues then they are unresolved
telling other people of issues helps them, we all have issues
dont say what’s wrong with you but say what happened to you .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The story was that Diana and Dodi were playing a cat and mouse game with the paps that night moving to different locations in Paris...the last trip leaving the Ritz and driving to Dodi's apt. If she had had royal protection, they would have prevented such activities. It was childish. The last pic of Diana shows her turned back and looking behind them to watch the speeding paps catching up to them.
I disagree. The last picture was to stop the passenger photographer on a moped getting a shot through the front windscreen. The mopeds would drive in front and cause difficulty for the driver in terms of not hitting them. A seatbelt, leaning down or covering her head and not speeding would have helped the situation. The mopeds were always going to catch up with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok I watched episode 1 of “the me you cannot see”....it’s Oprah and Harry interspersed with other peoples stories. I’ll just list the gist of it .

pain that is not transformed is transmitted .
started therapy 4 years ago.
was chased by paps every day when with Diana .children in back car, Diana driving and crying.
when Diana died no one talked about it
when doing RF role H panic attacks, anxiety,sweating,flight or fight mode
RF said just play the game but I’m my Mum and see myself outside the system.
between 28 and 32 freak out if see camera, drugs and drink.
army happiest
if you bury issues then they are unresolved
telling other people of issues helps them, we all have issues
dont say what’s wrong with you but say what happened to you .
Did they drop the whole series or just one episode?

ETA Never mind I saw on the site. I'm watching episode 2 now. OMG the BS is thick.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Episode 2 .the gist again

couple of people had said behaviour “not normal” suggest help ..H no ( people not named)
then very busy travelling and sent everywhere in RF role leads to burnout , saw many different types of therapists
met M had argument and H revert to 12 year self . Saw therapist told never processed things , trapped
press and social media hassle
thought family would help but “every single ask , request, warning just got met with total silence or total neglect”
M and H do RF role then M feeling suicidal
“ like a lot of people my age can relate, I know I’m not going to get what I need from my family”
reason for leave RF is trapped and feeling controlled by fear , media and system itself
never encouraged to talk about any trauma , won’t be bullied into silence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Hope Oprah, the stupid cow, watches William's speech and realises that what Meghan was trying to copy was a travesty.
And has a think about what she herself has done to that family.

Williams statement sort of reminds me of the way he was after the topless photos of Kate were published. Like he's keeping it together but you can tell he'd quite like to shout at some people.
Is it wrong to suggest that Angry William is kinda hot?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
EPISODE 3: "My biggest regret is not making more of a stance earlier on in my relationship with my wife and call out the racism when I did. History was repeating itself. My mother was chased to her death while she was in a relationship [dramatic pause] with someone who wasn't white. You want to talk about history repeating itself? They're not going to stop until she dies!"

I hate being right all the time.

Bonus shot of Archie in color. His hair isn't that dark-- possibly wet.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
That is quite insane. There was not one iota of racist press about Dodi. Rather, he was just considered the latest in Diana's long line of men.

It sounds like Harry believes the theory about Diana being pregnant when she died, though, and the BRF doing her in.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Just popped up my feed on YouTube. Thought I'd like to share. Thanks for all the summaries above.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Says on their site it's a new story, not sure if we've discussed it here. Accusing the RF of acting with "total neglect" towards protecting the Markles is just awful.
I can't imagine how they're feeling, considering they know exactly how much tit they hid/cleaned up for him. The absolutely worthless spoiled piece of tit, 99.9999% of the world would kill for his neglectful nightmarish life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Hi everyone - I’m a lurker and still 5 threads behind but had to share:
my dad is on an insurance board in Texas. He went to a dinner tonight hosted by one of the other members. It was catered by Princess Diana’s personal chef, who has operated in Texas for the past 20 years (did anyone else know that??) He knew the princes as boys.

he was asked about the gruesome duo. His views, mostly of her, were kept understated but...he was clearly less than favorable towards her.

whoops!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I loved Diana. I’ve read so many books about her life. I think Bashir’s lies would have undeniably fed her flames of fear that she couldn’t trust those around her.

Bashir told her that her three best friends (and her driver) were selling stories to the papers. He convinced her that private secretary and head security were plants from Charles’s camp.

Diana definitely had issues with depression and bulimia (and quite likely struggled with Borderline Personality Disorder). The isolation and increased paranoia caused by Bashir’s ‘information’ (lies) would have her significant distress.

Many agree that had Diana had her private protection officer with her, she wouldn’t have died the way she did. And knowing what Bashir convinced her it seems reasonable to believe her decision to drop her security was linked to her no longer being able to trust them.

However, as usual, Harry gets the basic facts wrong.

Diana - known for many things - was NOT known for honesty. What a strange thing to say! She conducted full blown affairs which require constant lying, and was known to keep sections of her private life segmented with different people. Even as a child her teachers made note of her constant fibbing!

Again Harry blames the media for destroying her life and killing his mother. Umm.. no. Diana was frustrated by the lack of privacy which is only natural. But she equally utilised the media for private reasons and to benefit causes she cared about.

As for her death, Diana had been tipping off the media for photo ops all summer. It’s bizarre to get angry because they showed up.

William’s statement really moved me. It was simultaneously poignant, mature, vulnerable and strong. He’s going to be a phenomenal king.

Harry’s felt as if it had been written by an emotional, angry teen. He doesn’t make sense. It’s ironic actually, but the more statements Harry makes in the name of mental health the more concerned I am about his.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I can't imagine how they're feeling, considering they know exactly how much tit they hid/cleaned up for him. The absolutely worthless spoiled piece of tit, 99.9999% of the world would kill for his neglectful nightmarish life.
I'm sorry but how long ago did he thank his brother publicly for getting him help and forced him to get counselling? The paper's need yo start bringing their receipts as he's as thick as duck and can't remember his lies. What an absolute bleep. I'm betting in episode 6 he opens Diana’s Coffin to show she's buried with only a framed picture of hazzno to show she viewed him as her only sun.

If I was the RF I'd completely ignore them as they're doing but put a call into Rupert Murdock allowing him to release the hounds - all of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Episode 5 gist again

generational gap around MH
some people of a certain age never encouraged to look at things differently
need experience of old people with emotional intelligence of young people, when you are young you feel everything
do you still feel controlled by media - no can’t control , they are desperate to control the narrative and if they loose control truth will out.
Interview with Oprah - speak truth in compassionate way. Pre interview M cry in night because of firm and media smears.
Therapy has equipped me to deal with anything . No anger just compassion .
learnt more about self in last 4 years than previous 32 and M to thank for that.
No regrets . Mum would be proud and I am living life she wanted for herself.
feel her presence in last year
one of Archie first words was Grandma

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.