Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the point they are making is that Bashir‘s lies fed into her paranoia so she didn’t know who to trust. This led to her refusing royal protection officers, who would never have allowed her to get into a car with a drunk driver, would have made her wear a seat belt and would not have been speeding.

Henry is clasping at straws here that the interview directly led to her death. So an RPO may have saved her? Please. She was a grown 36 yr old woman... Perhaps she was unaware the driver was drunk but you don't need an RPO to tell you to wear a seatbelt.

Reactions: 38
Henry is clasping at straws here that the interview directly led to her death. So an RPO may have saved her? Please. She was a grown 36 yr old woman... Perhaps she was unaware the driver was drunk but you don't need an RPO to tell you to wear a seatbelt.
This is where it gets tricky. The royals are not supposed to wear seatbelts after Annes kidnap attempt. It's easier to leg it if your car is stopped by a gunman if you're not wearing a seatbelt.
BUT the RF security would have had better management skills and resources so the press would have been discouraged from giving chase because of more manpower and control earlier on..

I've been blocked by that woman on twitter after she dmd me that Di never cheated it was the press lying. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Williams statement sort of reminds me of the way he was after the topless photos of Kate were published. Like he's keeping it together but you can tell he'd quite like to shout at some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Honestly Harry needs to look closer to home, isn’t his wife doing to him the same as Bashir did to Diana? All the manipulation and lies causing paranoia about the press and his family
First post in a while. I think that Harry is the one repeating Diana’s history, his wife's lies have made him paranoid and distrustful. She has removed his support network.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Williams statement sort of reminds me of the way he was after the topless photos of Kate were published. Like he's keeping it together but you can tell he'd quite like to shout at some people.
This is gold. We know he has roared at people but being angry and not 'getting angry' is a skill most don't have.
Nuff respect for Charles not coming out with a point to point rebuttal right now. He must be chewing his own face off

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
You can find many statements saying the opposite. There's cctv of him tying his shoelaces without wobbling and the hotel ccctv doesnt show him drinking enough to be drunk . You can't find any statements saying she would have died if wearing a seatbelt.
You can be over the limit and still walk without wobbling. Sorry don't buy the conspiracy theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is gold. We know he has roared at people but being angry and not 'getting angry' is a skill most don't have.
Nuff respect for Charles not coming out with a point to point rebuttal right now. He must be chewing his own face off
He looked absolutely seething but held it together SO well. I don’t even know that much about William but he does things like this every couple of years and he really impresses me when he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
You can put the fear of God into people by lightly hitting a desk with your fist and then pointing in their general direction while issuing an edict or declaration of some sort. So I've heard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Basically H if you're truly worried about your wife and family be truly private - step away, we support and encourage it
1)You want to raise money for charity? Get all the RICH people to donate (that would also be aimed at all big charities not just at H)
2)And of course if you are needed to raise public awareness for charity for better understanding, you, the prince do it and do it sincerely*

and then refer to point 1.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Basically H if you're truly worried about your wife and family be truly private - step away, we support and encourage it
1)You want to raise money for charity? Get all the RICH people to donate (that would also be aimed at all big charities not just at H)
2)And of course if you are needed to raise public awareness for charity for better understanding, you, the prince do it and do it sincerely*

and refer to point 1.
Exactly and if you're worried about history repeating wear a bleeping seatbelt. The duo never do that either and they're calling paps to pap them. Nothing has been learnt.

Reactions: 39
Blimey, you miss a day or so and four threads fly by! It’s taken forever to catch up.

William’s statement made me cry. I’m so sad for him. I’ve always believed that interview was the reason she died. That last few months, rejecting the police protection because she didn’t trust them, haring around Europe without a plan, calling the paps and encouraging the car chases because she found it funny, not wearing a seatbelt... none of it would have happened without that interview and Bashit’s filling her head with lies that fed her paranoia and isolation. A PPO’s entire job is to reduce risk, to plan and ensure calm procedures are followed.

Harry’s statement sounds utterly meaningless, inane and childlike in comparison to William’s statesmanlike speech.
Thank you @kev1974, @Chilli pepper 19 and @buflesse for the thread. 🥰
How is Hazzno going to deal with finding out that the reason for his mother's paranoia was in part the lies fed to her by Bashir? He's always blamed the press and media for her death so must feel disorientated as it's removed a plank he's been using to support his own victimhood and his mother's for years. He's been drawing non-existent parallels, lecturing us about the evil press spreading disinformation and blaming them for hounding him and Smeg out of the UK just like they hounded Diana. It wasn't the press, but his paranoid mother rattling around playing games.
I thought H&M were feted when they were in the UK and had an easy ride? They're not hounded in the States either by the look of it, probably because they're so boring and ugly.

Hazzno said that his far-sighted mother knew he would have to flee the RF, so put funds aside for when her son reached safety. Thanks to her he was able to survive when cruel Charles cut him off. Another falsehood exposed, the money was there anyway but not as a refugee fund for when the Daily Mail drove him and his bint out.
I hope this lets Charles off the hook to an extent, but what a shameful day for the BBC. Another lid lifted off.

ETA just read that Hazzno has "lashed out at the unethical BBC interview". I wish someone would lash out at the lachrymose and hate-filled interviews he does nearly every day as he tours the TV studios and chat shows.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
6D82FBB7-3B3B-4518-B371-7AB016280445.jpeg

“has since hurt countless others”

Could he be thinking here of Harry?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Doesn’t this whole Bashir nightmare prove that whether you are an interviewer or an interviewee ,
it the TRUTH that matters ,
not “ your truth”. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This is where it gets tricky. The royals are not supposed to wear seatbelts after Annes kidnap attempt. It's easier to leg it if your car is stopped by a gunman if you're not wearing a seatbelt.
BUT the RF security would have had better management skills and resources so the press would have been discouraged from giving chase because of more manpower and control earlier on..

I've been blocked by that woman on twitter after she dmd me that Di never cheated it was the press lying. :rolleyes:
The story was that Diana and Dodi were playing a cat and mouse game with the paps that night moving to different locations in Paris...the last trip leaving the Ritz and driving to Dodi's apt. If she had had royal protection, they would have prevented such activities. It was childish. The last pic of Diana shows her turned back and looking behind them to watch the speeding paps catching up to them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Honestly Harry needs to look closer to home, isn’t his wife doing to him the same as Bashir did to Diana? All the manipulation and lies causing paranoia about the press and his family
He is too dozy to see it, and shes too manipulative to let him realise it

Reactions: 23
View attachment 583353

“has since hurt countless others”

Could he be thinking here of Harry?
PW's speech was eloquently written and delivered. Hazzo's sound like his wife wrote it on a whim. Did he forget to pay his speech writer?

In a span of 24 hours, RIP dumbbells, RIP pens, and RIP video cameras of monstercito.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.