Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the difference! William actually finds solace in his family whereas ginge allows himself to be manipulated by that thing he's married to.
The two images though, Kate and William relaxed Harry and Meghan tense.

Reactions: 19
Great post. I'm really bored of them now and like you I just can't be bothered to read his bleating. The more they keep on aiming bullets at the nasty royals, the nasty press, and the nasty British people the more we couldn't give a crap.

If Hazno had given a positive message people would warm to him but eternal victimhood makes you appear weak and foolish.

We can all now see how Smeggy has abused him 'threatening suicide' is a classic abuser manipulative move. It's only a matter of time before he has a Britney style meltdown. I guess the royals are well aware of his shortcomings and lack of mental capacity. He's been indoctrinated into the cult of Smeggy and they can't help until he wants to leave the cult.

I joined these threads when lockdown started as I was irritated by the Harkles lecturing us. My eyes were certainly opened to some of their outrageous shenanigans by some great Tattlers.

I've grown very fond of many of the posters on here and we've all had some great laughs.

So peace, love and roast chicken babes 💗and chill out everyone 💋
View attachment 585034
Hazno the Walrus
I am the Walrus ..... Beatles lyrics ......... to go with your picture Scotch Mist!

Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Feel mean thinking this and I have nothing against mental illness, but when I look at Harry now compared to how happy he used to look. This phrase that Remus Lupin says from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban comes to mind.
Screenshot_20210522-100551_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.