Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can find many statements saying the opposite. There's cctv of him tying his shoelaces without wobbling and the hotel ccctv doesnt show him drinking enough to be drunk . You can't find any statements saying she would have died if wearing a seatbelt.
I dont think anyone would have survived an impact with concrete at 100mph , belts or no. Whether that mercedes was actually doing 100mph as it impacted the tunnel support, we will never know....

Reactions: 21
I dont think anyone would have survived an impact with concrete at 100mph , belts or no. Whether that mercedes was actually doing 100mph as it impacted the tunnel support, we will never know....
Someone did survive the crash, he was sitting in the front passenger seat.

Reactions: 52
The “countless others” could be referring also to his grandparents. Diana said wtte of; she was a problem for the RF, because she wouldn’t “go quietly”.
This fed into the narrative of those who later claimed that her death was a “hit” ordered by Philip.
Imagine growing up with the knowledge that people were accusing your grandparents or your father of murdering your Mum :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The story was that Diana and Dodi were playing a cat and mouse game with the paps that night moving to different locations in Paris...the last trip leaving the Ritz and driving to Dodi's apt. If she had had royal protection, they would have prevented such activities. It was childish. The last pic of Diana shows her turned back and looking behind them to watch the speeding paps catching up to them.
They had another driver who has vanished from history who said that Diana used to insist they took routes where the paps could follow despite advice that she shouldn't. Because they were private drivers they had to take the route they were told whereas RF drivers wouldn't have to. She didn't intend to die obviously but she had a reckless streak and apparently wanted it to be known she was going to spend the night with her men.

The other side of the car hit the wall. The side with the driver and Diana

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His injuries are horrific, and he remembers nothing about the crash, poor guy. I remember reading that the car was speeding and there was a dip in the tunnel and a sharp turn right after. As the car was going so fast it basically just flew straight off the dip and into the wall. I think the crash was a consequence of loads of factors; speed, drink, being chased, lack of protection to avoid being so heavily pursued. A tragic accident that can’t really be blamed on any one thing, but certainly was the result of a build up of different factors

Reactions: 41
Trevor Rees-Jones

as a side note, he was the only person in the car wearing a seatbelt!

Reactions: 52
They had another driver who has vanished from history who said that Diana used to insist they took routes where the paps could follow despite advice that she shouldn't. Because they were private drivers they had to take the route they were told whereas RF drivers wouldn't have to. She didn't intend to die obviously but she had a reckless streak and apparently wanted it to be known she was going to spend the night with her men.

The other side of the car hit the wall. The side with the driver and Diana
Dodi was sitting behind the driver. Check the last picture..

Reactions: 11
Why did they take that route to his apartment? it wasn't the quickest or easiest route it was a longer route.
They were not wearing seatbelts and you get thrown all over the car in that situation. The bodyguard (in the front) was wearing a belt there is a grim picture where she is clearly behind the driver and dying. Dodi was likely thrown about "Henri Paul effectively acted as Dodi's airbag and he died instantly. So did Dodi." From a report at the time

Dodi was sitting behind the driver. Check the last picture..
The last picture wasnt taken at the moment people started getting chucked about because of gravity and the wall.

Countless others could well refer to the recent tit show. Harry blames everyone. Everyone feels guilty

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
MY mother - William is no longer speaking for them both. Poor Hawwy has become persona non grata. He’s been cut adrift and Wills no longer includes him. Hawwy now using OUR mother...perhaps the realisation they are being iced out is stinging and now suddenly he wants to be ‘us’ again?
That's what I think ... that he and his puppet mistress will try to use this as a means of worming their way in. "we are in this together bro" ....duck ORF!

I think it's important to note that although this report was released today, it was released to the family (Charles, William,Earl Spencer, and presumably cuntchops in Cali.)and Bashir last week(hence him'resigning' last week before he was pushed) so that they could prepare adequate responses. So Spencer, and now Wills, had statements recorded or written. Wills' will have been carefully crafted and gone over with a fine tooth comb. Note he was careful re Bashir who is in bad health now and probably devastated at being outed. If anything happens to Bashir it would look bad if wills had gone for his jugular. So yes, his statement was pretty damn perfect, while hazza's, even with the same prep time, is another whine-fest and quite haphazard.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
That's what I think ... that he and his puppet mistress will try to use this as a means of worming their way in. "we are in this together bro" ....duck ORF!

I think it's important to note that although this report was released today, it was released to the family (Charles, William,Earl Spencer, and presumably cuntchops in Cali.)and Bashir last week(hence him'resigning' last week before he was pushed) so that they could prepare adequate responses. So Spencer, and now Wills, had statements recorded or written. Wills' will have been carefully crafted and gone over with a fine tooth comb. Note he was careful re Bashir who is in bad health now and probably devastated at being outed. If anything happens to Bashir it would look bad if wills had gone for his jugular. So yes, his statement was pretty damn perfect, while hazza's, even with the same prep time, is another whine-fest and quite haphazard.
Haphazard Windsor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
William will be making a similar statement in a few years time, just changing BBC to CBS, and replacing mother with brother (hopefully no death involved)

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I mentioned in the previous thread about Kate being hounded. Genuinely whenever Meghan and Harry talk all I think of is 2007(ish) Kate just trying to get into her car and down the road. I meant to attached them there but by the time I remembered the thread was locked.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Why did they take that route to his apartment? it wasn't the quickest or easiest route it was a longer route.
They were not wearing seatbelts and you get thrown all over the car in that situation. The bodyguard (in the front) was wearing a belt there is a grim picture where she is clearly behind the driver and dying. Dodi was likely thrown about "Henri Paul effectively acted as Dodi's airbag and he died instantly. So did Dodi." From a report at the time

The last picture wasnt taken at the moment people started getting chucked about because of gravity and the wall.

Countless others could well refer to the recent tit show. Harry blames everyone. Everyone feels guilty
Why did they take a longer route? Because they were PLAYING. It was said that Diana and Dodi had secured a suite at the Ritz, and she had just finished a private appointment in salon there....they decided to have some fun...Diana called the paps to let them know she would be leaving from the front entrance . Instead the party decided to play , and they hurried out of the back entrance (Rue Cambon) knowing the paps would give chase. And they did, catching up at the Alma tunnel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Most importantly in Prince William's statement about the BBC, is there is no poor victim me. He acknowledged his Mother's paranoia and isolation, he is clearly angry at her treatment, but HE IS NOT A VICTIM!!! Take a gander hairless hairy, this s how it's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Actually, the brothers had a week to coordinate their responses or make a joint statement:unsure:
And yet here we have two differing statements. It really shows the huge chasm between them now. Which makes me somewhat relieved if I'm being honest. I really don't want the Firm encouraging any sort of reunification. Too much sewage has flowed under the bridge at this point and pwincess hazza has made it clear that he is not to be trusted in any way. Best leave the Cali cunts to fester in their lies and bile and let the firm get on with business as usual.
Actually, not long now till the Biden visit. Should be interesting seeing how aunty Kamala behaves, if she babysits wee Joe on the visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Why is meghan getting involved with this interview tit!!?? Like witch you weren't even part of the family!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
No wonder ginge the whinge is so jealous and bitter. PW came across as distinguished, articulate and a Real Man, a Man who is so suitable to be our future King. PWB can't ever compete with PW. He must be so envious of his big brother who will one day be King, has a beautiful wife and gorgeous children. PWB used to sparkle when he was in the company of Catherine but doesn't sparkle when he is with Markle. PW looks at Catherine with love and admiration but PWB looks at his wife with boredom and disgust. He has become so bitter, resentful and vengeful. If he was happily married then he wouldn't need to be so vindictive, cruel and spiteful towards the RF. He would be concentrating on his own family, playing with his son and looking forward to his daughter's birth.
An Officer and Gentleman he ain't. He will never be half the Man his big brother is!!!!
Despicable little turd!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
It is funny on this Royalty FB page only Harry’s statement is on there with lots of wonderful Harry comments.William getting his COVID jab is not on there but an old photo of Harry showing his abs (must be 15 years old!)saying how fit he is!No mention of Catherine’s book either but the other one was gushed over.It is so one sided I just had to leave before I was banned!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.