Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what is interesting now is that Meghan is staying somewhat in the background. It's all part of her very manipulative power game. She is now happily sitting back and watching Harry self-destruct. He is responsible for his own idiocy, but she has wound him up and made him believe his delusions. How long to the divorce? 2 years?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Hope Oprah, the stupid cow, watches William's speech and realises that what Meghan was trying to copy was a travesty.
And has a think about what she herself has done to that family.
Orca doesn’t give a duck about any damage she does. As long as she got what she wanted and got paid she doesn’t care!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My god what is happening. Just watching the news and Harry saying that Meghan told him she was going to kill herself and the practicalities of doing so? But she said the only reason she won’t do it is because of Harry and that he had lost his mum before.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
You can find many statements saying the opposite. There's cctv of him tying his shoelaces without wobbling and the hotel ccctv doesnt show him drinking enough to be drunk . You can't find any statements saying she would have died if wearing a seatbelt.
But the only person in the car who wore a seat belt was the only survivor, not exactly a huge leap to make that she'd have survived with a belt on!

Reactions: 26
Why does the BBC continue to get government funding when its leadership behaves like this? Why are they allowed to go around these licensing fees when they've got journalists behaving like this? I guarantee this isn't the only rot going on inside.
There's plenty of people campaigning to defund the BBC and many refusing to pay their licence fees at the moment.

It's sad how the BBC has declined from being great to what it is now but its always been an elitist institution. It used to be run by white men all educated at Oxford and Cambridge. Now it's run by woke virtue signalling idiots.

I would be happy for it to be defunded now as there's very little that I want to watch on the BBC anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
If only the pair of them hadn't absolutely jammed the last 15 months and more with so many lies, mistruths, and misdirections. We might believe him now.

• Heart
let’s just see how all this pans out. If meg is in this for the long run and proves us all wrong then great I guess I’m just a sceptic 😂 but I just don’t see it for some reason. I don’t understand what’s changed in her life now to not be suicdal anymore? Like what was so bad before she got to that point? they say it was the press? She’s still in the papers and news all the time because they put themselves there. I really struggle with it all. Harry looks the most angry and sad he ever has done. It’s not just the royal family that says be strong and keep your head up high and get on with it for your mum. All families would try support their family members to be strong after a bereavement. His mum won’t be proud of him and Meghan being so miserable and using her to explain their sadness and anger at the world :( she would be so proud of William and Kate and how they are getting on and being positive and loving

• Heart
When you think Harry couldn't go any lower he does. I am actually lost for words to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: 68
That Oprah is such a meanie, forcing poor Harry to keep talking when he is so desperate for privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
When you think Harry couldn't go any lower he does. I am actually lost for words to be honest.
Ya just when you think he can't possibly escalate his complaining about his family any more he somehow manages it. Back in March the Oprah interview actually was a bombshell big news moment but now it's just run of the mill for Harry to bash his family. It already doesn't have the same impact and it's only May. I really think he needs help. His thinking is very disordered and his stories are full of inconsistencies. I think he genuinely believes what he's saying is the truth though. He's very messed up.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Ive read the pink wiki but I still can’t work out ‘what Freda says’, what does she say?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
PWB needs to be removed from the line of succession immediately. We cannot have the risk of this angry, unstable and self centred man being King!!
I'm just in awe at the obvious restraint William is showing against a clearly unwell and unstable brother determined to destroy his own family. I really fear its going to end in tragedy. But don't worry, for the RF we're in really safe and strong hands

• Heart
Feel for William right now, the Sussex squad are tearing him apart on Twitter.
The Sussex squad are nasty and a lot of it are bots as well. I think PW is well aware of it and not really paying attention bec ause they are the MINORITY. The RF and PW have the majority of the British people and the Commonwealth in their corner, thats all they need. I would guess that the majority of the SS are Americans and fanatics of Megabitch. Just watch them turn on Haznot when Megabitch dumps him. It will be beautiful kama for Haznot and I cant wait. I also feel its going to be soon. Megabitch is way too quiet and letting Haznot dig his holes and lie. She is setting the idiot up for the divorce and it will be bad and nasty towards Haznot. I also feel that something has happened behind the scenes. Did anyone else notice the lack of any mention of the anniversary and the "my" mother from PW. I kinda believe those rumours that the RF are freezing them out. The RF know what they are doing.

Honestly when I read the recaps of that MH crap with Porka, I found myself laughing at some of it and rolling my eyes at the rest. Havent we heard it all before but said in a different way. How long can he play his victim card, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.