Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vomit inducing.
Preserving the saints legacy.
Now the interview is a problem, fine from the legal perspective.
She would have done the interview anyway, Oprah was in negotiations for it also forgotten.
Spencer collaborating not a problem, Mortons book forgoten, countless hours of video material done by Diana also justified, leak of the Green book to the press by Diana also OK, and that one endangered security.
Harry next will pull the "racism" against a engaged coke playboy whose father spent 30 years chasing Royal connections (Tom Bower with receipts. )
Bashing RF without consequences by Harry, a Saints legacy intact, and the only light in this is Williams statement.
Almost like its about the financial gains from her sainthood, almost.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
He’s getting harder and harder to tolerate

I know we should expect it by now but HE’S MAKING MONEY OFF THE MEMORY OF HIS MOTHER

It is beyond gross. His behaviour is abhorrent. I can’t imagine how painful and frustrating it is for William to watch it all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Episode 5 gist again

generational gap around MH
some people of a certain age never encouraged to look at things differently
need experience of old people with emotional intelligence of young people, when you are young you feel everything
do you still feel controlled by media - no can’t control , they are desperate to control the narrative and if they loose control truth will out.
Interview with Oprah - speak truth in compassionate way. Pre interview M cry in night because of firm and media smears.
Therapy has equipped me to deal with anything . No anger just compassion .
learnt more about self in last 4 years than previous 32 and M to thank for that.
No regrets . Mum would be proud and I am living life she wanted for herself.
feel her presence in last year
one of Archie first words was Grandma
I'm really confused now. I thought his first word was crocodile. Or did Farchie wake up one day and start reciting the Canterbury Tales? I'm mean bloody hell, when are they going to bring out Diana was my mum merch. They're working her corpse hard

Also fair play to Porca for not laughing when he claims he's not angry anymore

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I'm sorry but how long ago did he thank his brother publicly for getting him help and forced him to get counselling? The paper's need yo start bringing their receipts as he's as thick as duck and can't remember his lies. What an absolute bleep
Most people can tolerate a lot of things, but a liar? No. He is taking the facts and fabricated it into "his truth," which suits him and excuses his rage at everyone and everything in his privileged life. Like I have said before, boo-bloody-hoo. :cautious:

I keep using this phrase in other threads when I am bitching about others things these days, but there is a fine line between advocating and profiting off of mental health initiatives. This can be either financial or social prestige. Everyone has a disorder or issue these days; conflating anxiety with nervousness and depression with the blues. How do we know when someone is being genuine or an attention-seeker? Demi Lovato. 🤪 Meanwhile it takes forever for the average person to access the help they need.

Prince William being his dignified self versus Hazznoballs and his chucking the toys out of the pram. William wins every time.

On a totally superficial note: @buflesse your avatar is so cute. I squealed out loud BUNNY!, when I saw it. 🐰:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Episode 5 gist again

need experience of old people with emotional intelligence of young people, when you are young you feel everything
do you still feel controlled by media - no can’t control , they are desperate to control the narrative and if they loose control truth will out.
Interview with Oprah - speak truth in compassionate way. Pre interview M cry in night because of firm and media smears.
learnt more about self in last 4 years than previous 32 and M to thank for that.
Thank you @planetmirth and @Evangelina for taking one for the team. There is no way I could even stomach a minute of his woke betrayal.

Re the responses to the BBC.

William - regal, dignified and considered. Of course he would have the RF media team behind every word.
Harry - word salad, sounds impetuous and written by HFEW. If his PR people let this through, they clearly haven’t a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I think Harry doesn’t the lies of the interview exposed because then he can’t blame “the Firm” for her death. Also now that William has made a comment, the issue can be put to rest. How will he monetize on this for years and years to come?

Reactions: 34
This idiot just cannot stop. What’s next? The BRF asking for an abortion? The BRF planning a hit job? He is clearly kicking and screaming. But riding this trip can only hold attention for so long. The claims get worse every time which shows that there is definitely an underlying desperation instead of truthfully repeating your story as you recall it. Otherwise we would have heard all of that before. Good thing: I guess we don’t have to worry they will ever come back to the fold. It seems Harry has completely internalised the idea how damaging this life is. And by not reacting the BRF let’s him hang himself and doesn’t look petty or as if they are trying to silence him.
RE Diana: there is mostly definitely no rule royals shouldn’t wear a seatbelt. They don’t at parades when the cars go really slow and there is no normal traffic (there might be belly belts though who knows) and might choose not to wear them on their own estates (which is actually ok iirc). But whenever you see them out and about otherwise they wear a seatbelt.
Diana might have survived wearing one. But she also might not have. The guy that survived sat on a different seat, so the impact hit him differently. We will never know. It’s a moot point. Diana was no
angel for sure but who is? She did great things charity wise and tried her best with her boys. Did she have flaws. Obviously. Will her children idolise her to a certain extent. That’s well within their rights. Her death was the tragic result of lots of things. Her drivers certainly could have taken another route or droven slower. It’s not like she held a gun to their heads. The paparazzi could have stopped chasing her when it was obvious this was going out of hand. She could have worn a seatbelt. And so on. people love the most exciting answer but it’s almost never the real one. They are normally really easy (but multilevelled). It was a chain of bad decisions by multiple people. Easy as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Episode 5 gist again

I almost swallowed my tongue I laughed so hard when I read “no anger just compassion”. Is he serious
Thanks for your recap. You are a braver person than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
How absolutely despicable of him to paint his family in such a bad light, knowing full well that they can’t respond.
This is just more of his spiteful, hateful vengeance against probably the only people who truly loved him unconditionally. Because he’s been told “no” for once in his life. Awful person.
The thing about the campaign to get people talking about mental health is; it sometimes puts the onus on unqualified people - friends, family, etc., to become counsellors, or sudden experts in how to deal with a problem that’s so complex that, imo, a lot of GPs don’t even fully understand it.
I strongly feel that as much, or much more, energy should be put into campaigning for more professional resources to be made available, and more rapidly, for those who need help.
But that won’t have been a problem for H, because he’s absolutely no idea that for those who don’t have families that can bankroll private treatment, the waiting list to get help can be months long.
Then again thinking about others doesn’t seem to be a strong point of his.

• Sick
Reactions: 66
If I was the RF, for a wedding anniversary gift, I'd be sending them a crate of malmsey wine as a reminder of what's previously happened to traitorous younger brothers. His desperation is just now backfiring and making the RF look strong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Harry the angry & hypocritical Prince
His lies & his podcasts make us all wince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Random q but how come William got his vaccination before Kate even though she is older?
I got mine before my husband, he's a whole 3 weeks older :LOL: In fact, I got mine in the 43-44 cohort and am only 41. To this day, no idea why I was invited early.

I just had a thought, maybe Hazno didn't get one. With Smeg's pregnancy narrative, she might have forgone hers and Hazno was like: "Na-ah, I do what wife does" That would explain the silence, as I'm sure if he did get it, he wouldn't stop pontificating about it.

Reactions: 26
EPISODE 3: "My biggest regret is not making more of a stance earlier on in my relationship with my wife and call out the racism when I did. History was repeating itself. My mother was chased to her death while she was in a relationship [dramatic pause] with someone who wasn't white. You want to talk about history repeating itself? They're not going to stop until she dies!"

I hate being right all the time.

Bonus shot of Archie in color. His hair isn't that dark-- possibly wet.
Harry is not a happy bunny about Dodi! He was a great catch for Di, do not pretend like he was some poor guy.

Reactions: 30
They had another driver who has vanished from history who said that Diana used to insist they took routes where the paps could follow despite advice that she shouldn't. Because they were private drivers they had to take the route they were told whereas RF drivers wouldn't have to. She didn't intend to die obviously but she had a reckless streak and apparently wanted it to be known she was going to spend the night with her men.

The other side of the car hit the wall. The side with the driver and Diana
Diana died from a tiny, completely fluke injury to a vein in her lung, she was conscious and able to talk after the crash.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’d give a lot of money for Harry blocker for my phone, so I never have to hear another word from him or his first wife

• Haha
Reactions: 44
PWB needs to be removed from the line of succession immediately. We cannot have the risk of this angry, unstable and self centred man being King!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.