Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facts 101.
Dianas Mortonn book came first.
She lied that she didn't cooperate.
Same year she leaked Palace phone book, which exposed staff and others to the press.
The Royals commit act of stupidity and keep her around.
Carolyn Bartholomew and Diana get caught that they cooperated in pictures.
Then Dimbleby happened 2 years later, after countless other leaks by Diana
Bashir a year after Dimbleby.
I don’t want to be mean about The Queen and PP but I have to say that things have changed since then. I expect things will be handled differently. The Queen has always had that no complain no explain mentality and she was a strong woman who really did have the last say on how things were handled for many years. But I really feel she has handed over the reigns to PC and PW who I believe will do things their way and The Queen will advise of course but I think she will pay a lot more attention to their advice. More than she probably did in the past.

What I am trying to say is that mistakes made with Diana and so on, I have faith will not be repeated here. PC has already told PH to f@@@ off, no more money. He has not given into him on a lot of stuff, otherwise the RF would not being going through this crap with him. I back the RF because blackmailers are never satisfied and if they said yes, it would never end. Harry can spew all his lies all he wants but for how long until people don’t give a crap and honestly it will become the same crap being said over and over again. In fact it already is.

Reactions: 35
I can't bear to read anything about him in the media today. I'm Irish. Should have no interest in him or the BRF. But I LOVE the RF. Always have. He's nothing more than a bleeping bleep of the highest order. No rational person neither has the time nor the crayons to explain how bleeping stupid he is being. There is a tree somewhere in the world working very hard to replace the oxygen he consumes. He should go and apologise to it immediately.
His pox of wife can go duck the whole way off too.
I'm so bleeping angry with them today. Pair of them should be bare arse spanked in public.
Nothing more than a pair of window licking, mouth breathing, scumbags 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Both their mothers should've swallowed.
BIB

THAT is the ULTIMATE put down!!!!! Bravo! It made me laugh out loud so much and I can’t wait to slip it into real life conversation when describing a similar fuckwit!

BTW Is the BIB an old Irish saying? If so, I shall slip into the next convo with my friend who has Irish parents. See if she notices! My friend comes out with some absolute corkers that she has learned from her Irish family, without realising! The one about men and a bag of maggots that her dear old late mam used to say makes me roar every single time!

Said friend and I are Lancashire lasses and so we also have many choice old fashioned sayings of our own too! And we use them regularly without even realising we are doing it. People turn round upon hearing us and gasp, “How old are you two? Eighty?!?!?” Erm, no, well, nearer fifty...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm catching up abit..on thread 104 😀

I leave this here for now...a preview shot of Harry and Meghan's future show about themselves..oh and a guest appearance by Scobie...

Lol 😄 x.

Resizer_16032275941950.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What's with the 90's silver eyeshadow highlighter??😱😱
Some close ups of the lopsided, melting, conk and his two tone 90s eyeshadow! What a prick!!! Apologies if someone has already posted similar. I am half way through the thread and desperately trying to keep up. I didn’t want people to miss seeing a close up of such sheeeeiiiite eye makeup.

ETA...he looks like Gary Numan’s lesser talented brother! If you young ‘uns have never heard of Gary Numan, google him and see what I mean!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It's hard to believe that Harry was once probably the most popular member of the RF. From being a lovable little scamp in his 20's, serving in Afghanistan, setting the the invictus games. And now he's probably less popular than all of them bar Andrew.
That was his down fall. Megabitch and loser H really thought they were so popular that anything they said would be believed and go unchallenged and the whole world would side with them against the RF. They totally underestimated the love that the British people and the Commonwealth have for the RF. They knew the Queen was very popular but she will be gone soon (sorry hate saying that but I’m thinking how H&M think) so we can trash PC and PW and Catherine and overtake them and everyone would be begging us to return and it can be on our terms because the RF will be desperate. Underestimated PW and Catherine completely. Poor PC still battling with popularity because of the whole Diana crap. I am not sure where he sits right now, definitely ahead of Megabitch and PH. But PW and Catherine have excelled and are more popular than ever. People are looking forward to PW being King, I know I am. Suck on that Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh!
And @ Yeltsins Tank.
Nothing personal. 💕
We are united in how we feel about Megs and Henry. :)

4 of my very good friends quit this year. It is getting bad in education. I am just saddened by what is happening. These are teachers who have won major awards and been teachers for years

AND I think education varies by state. Like I said, my state is non - Union.

Today, I am overwhelmed with Henry news.
Does he know what he is doing? Is he headed for a big fall?
I just do not know who treats their family like this and so publicly.
And Megs. Is she really pregnant? I think The RF should lay low, she would love to blame some tragedy on them.
But, she is so obvious. Diana was sad during pregnancy, threw herself down the stairs. Megs suicidal during pregnancy. “I could not let Henry lose two women”. Who thinks like that? Seriously.
Diana interview. Megs interview.

Why is Henry fooled? Why are so many people fooled? Confused in America.

And Henry, how does he get through his daily life? The click of the camera, the clop of the horse’s feet…

And you know, if he had not been allowed to walk behind the coffin, and William and Prince Philip did walk, we would hear no end of how he was left out, could not say a proper goodbye.

I swear it is a soap opera. Cue music 🎶
Stay tuned for tomorrow when we find out how Megs is thriving while being “heavily” pregnant …
Is it true that Henry is cheating because his wife is heavy with pregnancy? Is it true that Megs wanted to rescue wild horses, but, Henry could not cope with the clopping of the hooves? So, she had to settle for faux rescue chickens.

Spesking of which, I have never seen “heavily” pregnant used quite so much.
I'm not offended at all! This stuff varies by state as you said I and sure as hell don't know everything! I totally agree with you that education is in terrible trouble and all I'm getting is an overview. An insider view is always going to be better. ❤

Some close ups of the lopsided, melting, conk and his two tone 90s eyeshadow! What a prick!!! Apologies if someone has already posted similar. I am half way through the thread and desperately trying to keep up. I didn’t want people to miss seeing a close up of such sheeeeiiiite eye makeup.

ETA...he looks like Gary Numan’s lesser talented brother! If you young ‘uns have never heard of Gary Numan, google him and see what I mean!
He doesn't look like Michael Jackson but he reminds me of him just the same. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
And there are 5 episodes of this shite.
One thing is sure, history is repeating itself.

The Royal blunders are identical to those in the aftermath of Charles and Diana separation.
Give them enough rope..
Keep them close/give favors/rights, if they are close they will not talk.

And this will continue every time they drop out of media, with every new "business deal, " or every positive Royal coverage.

Diana agreed to stay with Wills in hospital, and told Charles to go to a scheduled engagement, then she called the press to portray him as a cold father that didn't stay in hospital with his son.
Harry learned well.
OMG haven’t all the episodes been streamed yet. So we have more crap to hear from the loser.

• Sick
In terms of what he is trying to achieve, it is blackmailnpure and simple. He has said it: "requests, ...warnings" silence. He asked for outrageous things. He demanded the tiara, the equal ranking to his bruv and as you know my theory is he demanded the throne "or else"... or else they would go on Oprah. They now have. Twice.
They want mkney, titles, security but no responsibility. They were asked if they would go back to the Firm, and they both said they would... if they got what they wanted. They still haven't gotten what they wanted so like hostage-taking terrorists, they are shooting one hostage at a time as a warning. They are making good on their threats until they get what they want. Lies, fabrications and revised history.... it is the wquivalent of sending the pinky finger of the hostages to the police to ahow proof of life but also proof of intent. They are social and main stream media terroriats

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Harry is angry that people mourn Diana as they didn't know her. The wheels have well and truly fallen off, Haz needs his titles removed and some psychiatric help.
I would settle for him getting some GOOD psychiatric help.

I think if he gets that, a lot of his issues will disappear and the need to remove/give up title / place in succession will no longer be a problem

Reactions: 29
Sadly I think she will one up Lady gaga and Glenn Close and claim sexual molestation in the Acape cult.... or by her father. This is so damned ugly.
I really worry about her father. I think she could very well claim molestation. She is evil enough to do it. Poor man.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It could be the new outlets I'm reading but I'm not seeing much support for poor broken Hazzno or any of their celebrity friends coming out in support. This is a massive PR own goal and no one wants to be infected by their slime. I hope the RF actually do nothing and ignore him while also keeping close to help him get the help he desperately needs. He doesn't deserve the family loyalty anymore but he's unravelling in front of our eyes and has no one to save him.

Bug whilst they'll be dancing today with joy, they've played everything and no one cares or believes them anymore

Reactions: 21
I’m so disappointed in them, and Oprah, and probably half the population of the world. Where has the honour gone? The taking the higher road? The doing the right thing, tell the truth, own your problems and rising above? I keep trying to teach my kids this and it’s so flipping hard because everyone seems to be out for me me me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Oprah is a woke Democrat. Please understand that I was once a Dem voter myself. But the party is now consumed with their concept of “institutional racism” and that means destroying/re-creating...’building back better[... those very institutions they despise.. Taking down statues, banning books,...and now, even declaring that “Math is racist.”

The Markles are their wrecking crew for the ‘racist’ British monarchy. They are serving their purpose well.You have to fully understand what WOKE means to understand everything you are watching take place. You may agree with there objectives...half of America apparently does.

”Woke” is much more than a trend. Read about Biden’s push to install Critical Race Theory in every workplace, classroom, and government office. White American children will be taught that they are racist and they possess the odious “white privilege.”...even the poorest white kids whose families have worked the mines in West Va. for generations...have white privilege.

Businesses are coming on board the Woke movement as well. Coca-Cola, for example, is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white." These images are from an internal whistleblower:

Woke educators and politicians have also now asserted the idea that “Math is racist.” Teaching children that there is only ONE right math answer is racist. The following article describes what they suggest instead.

Markles are on Team Woke and so is Oprah. These are just my opinions of course. But this is a powerful movement embraced by our current government. Half of America agrees and applauds the effort. They see Markle as a victim of YOUR institutional racism as well,as oursand Harry as being “woke” by love to the ugliness of the institution. Oprah is using their emotion to whip up empathy for them and the Woke movement, my opinion only of course.
I respectfully disagree that “Half of America agrees and applauds the [Woke] effort.” It’s a piece of the Democratic Party, just like the people who stormed the Capitol Building and committed treason against our country because they believe Trump’s lies are a piece of the Republican Party. I don’t see Meghan being part of some huge conspiracy movement; she’s just a pathological narcissist who‘s manipulating Harry, and feeding him a steady diet of word salad and roast chicken, to achieve her own personal devious ends.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I mean, only in Harry's world would someone even think about Dodi's race. He was a super privileged graduate of Le Rosey, who attended Sandhurst and whose father owned Harrods, Fulham FC and the Ritz in Paris. He had dark hair.

Reactions: 30
But no concern about Haznat? Where was the concern over Fayed? even Tony Blair didn't dare say ote about religion race or creed. Fayed was a known coke head and it was known that Khan considered her beneath him.
Why would an uncles behaviour have been an issue? I don't even know what he did?
My point is that people's associations were as important as who they were. Even tbe Queen of Netherlands father could not attend her wedding. Look at how often Phillio's sisters' marriages were brought up. Kate's uncle Gary has a party place in Ibezia and cocaine hobby.

Reactions: 7
Diana’s security was vetted.
Only married officers over 40 were considered, as there had been several reported “incidents” between her and her “staff”
Girl got game when it went pear shaped with Charles.
The riding instructor was not the only plaything she used.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Episode 5 gist again

generational gap around MH
some people of a certain age never encouraged to look at things differently
need experience of old people with emotional intelligence of young people, when you are young you feel everything
do you still feel controlled by media - no can’t control , they are desperate to control the narrative and if they loose control truth will out.
Interview with Oprah - speak truth in compassionate way. Pre interview M cry in night because of firm and media smears.
Therapy has equipped me to deal with anything . No anger just compassion .
learnt more about self in last 4 years than previous 32 and M to thank for that.
No regrets . Mum would be proud and I am living life she wanted for herself.
feel her presence in last year
one of Archie first words was Grandma
How many first words has this phantom child had??? Crocodile? Grandma? Flux Capacitor? My brain hurts reading these summaries, so I salute those sitting through them. Therapy may well be required after it. 3 days ago of course. 😉Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What I don't get is that if the RF are so horribly negligent and abusive, WHY DOES HE KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT? I grew up in a family where, looking back now, I ended up being punished for the sins of my mother; she went to the States, had a relationship with an American man, and had me.Things didn't work out, he married someone else, and mum brought me back to Ireland. Which, as Irish Tattlers will know, was not easy for a single mum in the early '70s. Her two younger sisters were horrified. One actually offered to take me in and raise me with her family, because she was married. Mum said a big no to that.

And so, if they could see any fault in me and what I did, it was pointed out, repeatedly. They covered it up by saying they wanted the best for me, but it sure as hell didn't feel like it. My younger cousin was the golden child. I only ended up breaking away from it all about 22 years ago, and I've barely spoken to anyone on mum's side. Three of my uncles died, and I had to find out through death announcements online.

The thing is, I don't speak about all of this on a near daily basis. I'm not in an eternal pit of WOE IS ME. I just get up and keep living my life. Why Fuckwit sees the need to constantly go on and about how hard his gilded life was, I will never know. Apart from attempting to score points, it's just painting over dirt. Or like the little boy who cried wolf. Because one day, he'll say it all again, and no-one will give a tit about any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
How many first words has this phantom child had??? Crocodile? Grandma? Flux Capacitor? My brain hurts reading these summaries, so I salute those sitting through them. Therapy may well be required after it. 3 days ago of course. 😉Xx
From the James Corden i/v
The royal also revealed Archie's first word was "crocodile".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.