Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sunshine&clouds When my Nanny died it was more important that her business partners were told than her grankids because it affected more people. It's not controversial, OhNo has proven he can't be trusted and grandchildren aren't actually owed anything if they've shat on you.
There's no outrage to be had here, OhNo knows he is not to be trusted at this point. He cannot have expected to be included in anything important like the changing of the monarch.

It's not unreasonable it's entirely sensible. It's what we were hoping for

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oprah is a woke Democrat. Please understand that I was once a Dem voter myself. But the party is now consumed with their concept of “institutional racism” and that means destroying/re-creating...’building back better[... those very institutions they despise.. Taking down statues, banning books,...and now, even declaring that “Math is racist.”

The Markles are their wrecking crew for the ‘racist’ British monarchy. They are serving their purpose well.You have to fully understand what WOKE means to understand everything you are watching take place. You may agree with there objectives...half of America apparently does.

”Woke” is much more than a trend. Read about Biden’s push to install Critical Race Theory in every workplace, classroom, and government office. White American children will be taught that they are racist and they possess the odious “white privilege.”...even the poorest white kids whose families have worked the mines in West Va. for generations...have white privilege.

Businesses are coming on board the Woke movement as well. Coca-Cola, for example, is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white." These images are from an internal whistleblower:

Woke educators and politicians have also now asserted the idea that “Math is racist.” Teaching children that there is only ONE right math answer is racist. The following article describes what they suggest instead.

Markles are on Team Woke and so is Oprah. These are just my opinions of course. But this is a powerful movement embraced by our current government. Half of America agrees and applauds the effort. They see Markle as a victim of YOUR institutional racism as well,as oursand Harry as being “woke” by love to the ugliness of the institution. Oprah is using their emotion to whip up empathy for them and the Woke movement, my opinion only of course.
The thing I find truly worrying about those on the far left who bring about these movements, is they genuinely cannot understand that in doing so they remove freedom of speech. I believe that they think their world view is just "better", and so want to militantly purge all other views. But all they're really doing is acting as fascists. It's ridiculous.

Back to Hazza, he's clearly being manipulated by M behind the doors. He's always been thick. I'm not watching this documentary on Apple TV, it sounds vomit inducing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have watched too many video clips on here tonight and fried my menopausal brain. But I just wanted to give a shout out to that Sun journalist being interviewed during one of them - can’t find it now scrolling back! But he was very good I thought, reasonably compassionate yet basically saying WB needs to STFU. And he ended by saying ‘well look, if he’s truly happy then he needs to tell his face’. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the information.

There's obviously been leaks from the palace that have enabled the dastardly Harkles to upstage royal events during the last year. Do you happen to know if they have got to the bottom of that?

If they've still got a sussex spy and traitor working there then any plans could be foiled by the Harkles being ready to hit back.
It's a good point and it's occurred to me that maybe this could be a way of identifying the leaks? It would make sense for a story to be made up that was so obviously untrue and then if that's leaked, they know where the leak was from. The SS would believe H & M would be left to virtually last to be informed of his granny's death, but I really don't think most people would believe it. Charles and William are hurt and upset, but I don't think they'd hurt Harry in this way. I get telling him virtually at the same time as the media get the story, but the bit about telling 54 Commonwealth leaders before Harry is hard to believe. This would be the perfect story to use to track a leak. Having said that, I suspect Charles and William have enough to cope with without giving Harry any extra head space. I think they have to continue to have the moral high ground.

Reactions: 8
QUOTE:Is it just me or do a lot of Americans make it seem like America is now a totally backwards nation.... I want tp remind our British friends that America is a very divided country, and the noisy ones do not speak for most Americans.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
QUOTE:Is it just me or do a lot of Americans make it seem like America is now a totally backwards nation.... I want tp remind our British friends that America is a very divided country, and the noisy ones do not speak for most Americans.
Hello- welcome !

Reactions: 13
What I don't understand is why Meghan attended the event. It's not like anyone was forcing her to do so or going to fire her from being a Duchess for not attending this one thing. If her mental health was really that bad, she would've stayed home.
I'm sure the original story was that Haz was meant to be going to the event alone and then M "couldn't be left alone " so he took her along.

Reactions: 19
#106 The Duke of Haphazard and his Markled word salad!

(having trouble bolding it!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But Royal security/drivers does what is best for the crown, not whatever they are told. They know they'll have to answer to the men in suits whereas security for the rich do as they're told by the rich. Royal security also knew how to deal with paps and wouldn't have allowed the fanciful jaunt to Dodis flat at such short notice
Yes but after her interview slandering Charles she wasn’t entitled to royal security same as Harry just need to pay for their own and use their own judgment, harsh but true

Reactions: 8
I think you must have not read the bit when I said :

"Sorry, but this is really weird. I can't imagine the Queen needs to be protected unless she is ill or really struggling with grief."

This is virtually the same as your comment except for the repeated swearing.

I can't believe I need to suggest people read other people's comments before replying to them. I thought that was an obvious part of comment sections. 🙄🥱
I read you comment so no need for me to reread the cr ..... interesting post.
There is no "unless". She's an elderly frail woman who has just buried her soul mate (as I said in the post you might not have read properly). Of course she's grieving and of course she needs protecting when her family and lifestyle and even her parenting skills are being assaulted by a pair of treacherous cunts that she gifted the world and untold wealth to.

And yes, only tell the twats at the last moment because modern technology being so advanced, as I'm sure you know, the Firm can ping Mr and Mrs Cuntchops and then 5 seconds later ping the news to the press and media. In fact, were it my decision I'd ping the cali twats at the same time as the media, since smeggy has a bat phone directly connected to aunty porka and aunty Gayle Bumpuss and they'd be the first people she calls.

Oh to be a fly on the wall when smeggy trills excitedly "Guess what Porka? The old witch i .... "

Porka : "Yeah, she's dead, we saw it on Sky News".

Sorry you don't like swearing:cry:. I find it theraputic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Yes but after her interview slandering Charles she wasn’t entitled to royal security same as Harry just need to pay for their own and use their own judgment, harsh but true
She was offered it and refused it. The RF never removed it, she rejected it.

Reactions: 34
Well, there was a general vitriol as well here in the UK that we didn't want taxpayer money paying for them to be protected if they weren't doing Royal duties, and rightly so!

Reactions: 15
It is uncomfortable and what's worse is its out there for us to see. Much like Britney Spears meltdown and head shaving.
Yeah, I had started to mock up an image of him shaving his head a la Britney, but knowing my luck he'd do a Di and then I'd look like a bleep. :cautious:
Well, more of a bleep than usual.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You only had to see the loon carry-on at their Wedding to get her measure..... that awful joke pastor-preacher, going on and on like the idiot he is, in front of Her Majesty ( Head of State to a 1/3rd of the World).... with Crowned Heads of State watching- with absolutely no decorum nor sense of prestige, or heritage.... and her mother sitting there like the village simpleton with a boat-race on it that looked like trapped wind 😖😖😖
Good god, what a frightful impression they gave off . They managed to make a top-echelon Wedding look like something cheap out of detroit, or macall creek, or some such

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Afraid not. The person has always been very discreet ( it is their spouse who works there ). All i know is what has been relayed to me this evening through a mutual friend, probably in anger. But I always got the impression that not much gets past them.
And remember bubba, in vino veritas. God bless the easing of lockdown.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's a good point and it's occurred to me that maybe this could be a way of identifying the leaks? It would make sense for a story to be made up that was so obviously untrue and then if that's leaked, they know where the leak was from. The SS would believe H & M would be left to virtually last to be informed of his granny's death, but I really don't think most people would believe it. Charles and William are hurt and upset, but I don't think they'd hurt Harry in this way. I get telling him virtually at the same time as the media get the story, but the bit about telling 54 Commonwealth leaders before Harry is hard to believe. This would be the perfect story to use to track a leak. Having said that, I suspect Charles and William have enough to cope with without giving Harry any extra head space. I think they have to continue to have the moral high ground.
I don't think it's hard to believe. She is the head of state. I'm sure diplomatic protocol would suggest that it is better they hear directly from Buckingham Palace than via an inappropriate (Thank you for your service!) Archewell thirst grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's not true. They never removed security because she misbehaved, she rejected them because she thought they were out to get her. Charles wanted her to be protected as did the queen because they were worried about her
OhNo wasn't entitled to British protection because he left the country and declared himself a private citizen, Diana never did that

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love the Americans on here, because they don't subscribe to national group think and can form their own opinions, but honestly America is verging on being luddite, reversing progress. I mean shitting on maths is quite a bizarre thing. :eek: Poor teachers must be tearing their hair out trying to cater to the backward bullying wokerati.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I love the Americans on here, because they don't subscribe to national group think and can form their own opinions, but honestly America is verging on being luddite, reversing progress. I mean shitting on maths is quite a bizarre thing. :eek: Poor teachers must be tearing their hair out trying to cater to the backward bullying wokerati.
Facking hell you should be on a stage. You're brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has never wanted a quiet life she needs to be out there because it's all about$$$ she is lying low b cause the tit is beginning to hit the fan and she doesn't want it splashed on her. She lets the fool out there to humiliate himself globally and get rid of him
I've been trying to get through the thread before commenting so not to duplicate. I was same age and I bought every magazine, read everything re Diana. There was definitely concern about Dodi being muslim - due to Diana being mother of future head of CoE, and foreign. This was 90s, we still had arguments between catholica and protestants. Also the associations of people were just as damaging to reputation as what you did. And I agree he and his father's behaviour. Just google Kelly Fisher the fiance who sued him once pics of him and Diana emerged. Classic 90s drama. Compare to Kate's party uncle. No amount of press re his habits sullied Kate's character.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.