Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is far too quiet.
Oprah: "so, Meghan, this is your first interview since your dramatic split from Prince Harry. When I heard the news I was like Whaaaaaat?, what happened?"

Meghan: *dramatic pause* "Well Oprah, I mean I did everything I could, right? But H was just so bitter all the time and angry. I mean you've seen the interviews right? He had all that therapy and he still was raging. It was so difficult for me, he'd separated me from all my friends and alienated us from his family and I feared for my life. "dramatic pause with downward look to mimic Di and garner sympathy* In my most important role as Mommy to a should have been Prince and Princess I had to take the tough decision to leave him, but not his money because as an abused ex wife WOC its important I advocate for women's rights by getting the best divorce deal I can for me and for all women. I was silenced by his family and then by him but now I have truly found my voice. I'm like Erin Brockovich or a Disney princess"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but these threads go so fast.
According to Ginge, MM said she wanted to kill herself but didn’t as it would mean he lost another woman from his life. He said this happened on the night they went to the Royal Albert Hall.
No mention that killing herself would also kill her supposedly unborn child. Guess they forgot that she should have been ‘pregnant’ at the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I thinknhe has had 10 yrs of psychiatric help, counselling and therapy. It hasn't worked because all he has done is blamed everyone else for his problems and unhappiness, of late, because he is a spoiled, immature man-child who is used to getting what he wants and who leads a responsibility-free, idle, babysat lifestyle. He didn't have to work, or carry a wallet, he didn't have to study or prove himself in any way. He didn't have to qualify for anything because his title got his teachers to take his tests for him and his RPOs to write his papers at Sandringham for him [speaking of which, how is his phone hacking 15 yrs too late court case going?].
He is used to getting what he wants without earning it and certainly without deserving it. He got military bottle-tops to pin on his jackets just because he hs gangan's grandchild and gold braids like his bruv because he threw a tantrum. How do other frpm the military who genuinely risked their lives feel when he gets the sparkly bits and they barely make ends meet? He wouldn't understand.

10yrs of therapy doesn't fix spoiled cretin.

Then she comes along, amplifies and inflates all of these narc traits like an olympic trainer with her own magical recipe of persecutional delusion, malignant narcissism, and vegan medicine-replacement meals and hey presto we have the equivalent Godzilla in Tokyo.
The thing with psychiatric therapy I found out personally is that they dont have a magic wand and all of a sudden your cured. They help you by giving you tools to turn your negativity into positivity. To clearly see through the dark mist what the real problem is. They give you homework to work on by yourself. But if you dont use those tools and do the homework, nothing really changes. That is my own experence, I cant talk for everyone but until I was willing to do the work and it can be painful, I was just stuck. Maybe thats what has happened to Harry. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The reason commonwealth leaders are told before the media can release anything is to prepare statements. H would still be told before the media and likely in the same time frame. I don't think anyone suggested Harry would leak, but other agents around him, as they continuously have done.

you're entitled to your opinion of course, no need to go bashing what others think though :) the RF want to control the narrative and reporting of HMTQ if she were to pass, and monteciti end does nothing but leak. To me seems really practical. You're assuming there's hours between death and media being informed (informed not being same as when reported) anyway. And why should the RF care so much about Harry's feelings when he does nothing but hurt them? PP was on his deathbed when their interview aired, yet he was worried solely about how Meghan felt. No one is entitled to anything in relationships, they have to be be built and maintained and should be based on mutual compassion and respect.

hope you're okay, you seem a bit wound up and antagonistic towards a lot of posters. Hope things get better if having a crap day etc, but putting on ignore for now. This kind of attitude to other posters isn't why I come here.
Well said rainy faces. (Last paragraph) 100% agree 👍👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oprah: "so, Meghan, this is your first interview since your dramatic split from Prince Harry. When I heard the news I was like Whaaaaaat?, what happened?"

Meghan: *dramatic pause* "Well Oprah, I mean I did everything I could, right? But H was just so bitter all the time and angry. I mean you've seen the interviews right? He had all that therapy and he still was raging. It was so difficult for me, he'd separated me from all my friends and alienated us from his family and I feared for my life. "dramatic pause with downward look to mimic Di and garner sympathy* In my most important role as Mommy to a should have been Prince and Princess I had to take the tough decision to leave him, but not his money because as an abused ex wife WOC its important I advocate for women's rights by getting the best divorce deal I can for me and for all women. I was silenced by his family and then by him but now I have truly found my voice. I'm like Erin Brockovich or a Disney princess"
We just found Meghan’s script writer.

Spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I first started reading these threads just over a year ago - tattlers called it that PWB would be dining out on his Mother's death and just rehashing his mental health issues for the foreseeable future. I wasn't so convinced as I thought there would have to be more than that but no, as usual tattlers were right.
Had they been able to integrate immediately into the celebrity lifestyle (if Covid had not happened)- do you think things would have panned out any differently?
I assume they (or maybe just PWB) would have been doing more corporate talks but what else?
I'm not sure things would have been much different at all.

Like a poster further upthread pointed out, oversaturation leads to fatigue and then people stop listening to what you have to say. Is there anything else that PWB can do or say that will shock us?

A year ago, I would have read every single word that he uttered in the Orka interview but now I just skim read it all.

Reactions: 28

Nailed it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I first started reading these threads just over a year ago - tattlers called it that PWB would be dining out on his Mother's death and just rehashing his mental health issues for the foreseeable future. I wasn't so convinced as I thought there would have to be more than that but no, as usual tattlers were right.
Had they been able to integrate immediately into the celebrity lifestyle (if Covid had not happened)- do you think things would have panned out any differently?
I assume they (or maybe just PWB) would have been doing more corporate talks but what else?

Like a poster further upthread pointed out, oversaturation leads to fatigue and then people stop listening to what you have to say. Is there anything else that PWB can do or say that will shock us?

A year ago, I would have read every single word that he uttered in the Orka interview but now I just skim read it all.
I personally dont think it would have been different. I think the biggest factor in all of this is daddy cutting off the cash, security and the titles for the littlies. Those things appear to be the deciding factor in all of this crapfest. They are so selfish and money grabbing it wouldnt make any difference to them how much they may have been earning without covid. Its the fact they were told no. self absorbed hyprocrites do not like being told no.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For those who know about or have had EMDR was that what MM was doing in her saint speech last year with arms crossed like Hazzno's in therapy on the Apple program? İ read somewhere that it is also a yoga 'mudra' or hand movement to have some kind of effect. The Mail article today cites Mel B, Jameela Jalil, and Kate Garraway as also partaking in EDMR, (like they are all worthy examples, Kate maybe has some respect) and it is NHS-approved for PTSD. İs this what compels Hazzno to relive his past trauma.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think the realisation that the RF did not collapse in a heap when Harry took off, has really wounded his pride. I think it confirms what he is feeling inside, he is not of interest, his only currency is being royal, and a minor bit player at that. He does not have much to offer the world. He is reduced to ever more attention seeking antics. I think he just wants his dad to say I love you Harry (and to keep on paying him a lot of money out of the Duchy profits). Love and money, that is what all this emoting is about. Meghan has been the catalyst, a willing audience for his poor is me woes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Great post. I'm really bored of them now and like you I just can't be bothered to read his bleating. The more they keep on aiming bullets at the nasty royals, the nasty press, and the nasty British people the more we couldn't give a crap.

If Hazno had given a positive message people would warm to him but eternal victimhood makes you appear weak and foolish.

We can all now see how Smeggy has abused him 'threatening suicide' is a classic abuser manipulative move. It's only a matter of time before he has a Britney style meltdown. I guess the royals are well aware of his shortcomings and lack of mental capacity. He's been indoctrinated into the cult of Smeggy and they can't help until he wants to leave the cult.

I joined these threads when lockdown started as I was irritated by the Harkles lecturing us. My eyes were certainly opened to some of their outrageous shenanigans by some great Tattlers.

I've grown very fond of many of the posters on here and we've all had some great laughs.

So peace, love and roast chicken babes 💗and chill out everyone 💋
Polish_20201231_183301864.jpg

Hazno the Walrus

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
There are so many things that I wish I had the words to adequately talk about. How she can say that she would have killed herself and her unborn child but didn't "because of Harry". How hideous that level of emotional blackmail is. And has either of them spared a thought for how Archie will feel to read that? Particularly as William had to go through the pain of reading similar about his mother.

How people do not seem to be able to see how his wife has completely gaslighted and brainwashed him. If a woman spoke about the things that her husband has said and done and threatened - suicide and child murder - surely the picture would be clearer?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I haven’t read the whole thread, so not sure if this has been said before. Just one word.
Oedipus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Whoa. I am an American teacher, kind of like being an American woman lol. I am leaving teaching because of this woke agenda. Many teachers are not comfortable with what is being required of them. The way history is now taught. Equity. Critical race theory.

Most of us say that we would not recommend teaching as a career if we were asked.

It is just like Americans, some are very vocal! They do not speak for all Americans.

Nor do the teacher’s unions speak for all teachers.

Today I was thinking why am I almost obsessed with Megs. I usually do not get bothered by other people. Live and let live. I am in awe at how manipulative she is. I do not think I have ever seen anyone like this. Ever. Is she incredibly wily, lucky?
I suspect / fear it is all going to end badly. And Henry, is this all him being manipulated or is this all the real Henry. As a psychological study, it is fascinating. I cannot look away.
If Megs planned this all out, wow just wow. I could never even imagine all that has unfolded.
I think (just my opinion) that they both have some form of personality disorder.
People, American or not ;) , just do not act like this.
I really admire your principles and what you say is correct, they are both nutcases, however they are doing untold damage both sides of the pond. I have always admired Americans for their forthright views and honesty but this lot now are bad for everyone.

America is taking a lot of ridicule globally and personally, I do not like it, Woke is ruining lives and reputations and needs to be readdressed by its citizens when respect has gone it is very difficult to get it back.

So sorry you had to leave teaching they really need balanced people like yourself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It does upset me when people behave atrociously, like these two, and then hide behind the banner of mental illness.
I’ve dealt with depression all my adult life. It’s never stopped me treating others as I’d like to be treated myself. If I do something wrong, I own it.
I know it’s not that simplistic for many others - those who are bipolar for instance. I just feel that spoilt boy is looking out for no one but himself - how exactly is his constant bleating helping anybody but him and his bank balance?
I think they’ll divorce. He’ll then pin all his problems on being manipulated. He’ll admit to being poisoned against his family because he’ll need to get back in with them,
She’ll add living with an angry spouse to her victim list and double down on attacking his nasty, prejudiced family.
This is going to end very badly for H, and you just know that William will be biting back the words “ I told you so”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.