Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Americans on here, because they don't subscribe to national group think and can form their own opinions, but honestly America is verging on being luddite, reversing progress. I mean shitting on maths is quite a bizarre thing. :eek: Poor teachers must be tearing their hair out trying to cater to the backward bullying wokerati.
The teachers are the ones shitting on math. They're the ones turning out Generation Woke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been trying to get through the thread before commenting so not to duplicate. I was same age and I bought every magazine, read everything re Diana. There was definitely concern about Dodi being muslim - due to Diana being mother of future head of CoE, and foreign. This was 90s, we still had arguments between catholica and protestants. Also the associations of people were just as damaging to reputation as what you did. And I agree he and his father's behaviour. Just google Kelly Fisher the fiance who sued him once pics of him and Diana emerged. Classic 90s drama. Compare to Kate's party uncle. No amount of press re his habits sullied Kate's character.
But no concern about Haznat? Where was the concern over Fayed? even Tony Blair didn't dare say ote about religion race or creed. Fayed was a known coke head and it was known that Khan considered her beneath him.
Why would an uncles behaviour have been an issue? I don't even know what he did?

Reactions: 14
I love the Americans on here, because they don't subscribe to national group think and can form their own opinions, but honestly America is verging on being luddite, reversing progress. I mean shitting on maths is quite a bizarre thing. :eek: Poor teachers must be tearing their hair out trying to cater to the backward bullying wokerati.
Dual UK/US national - we've been the last few years in the US. I have to say, most everyone here I know is horrified by the behaviour of PWB towards his family. And whatever people seem to think about the royals, they seem to all love, love, love HMQ. I really don't know anyone who thinks these Monteshitshow twats are an asset to the US. Maybe it's regional, I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've been trying to get through the thread before commenting so not to duplicate. I was same age and I bought every magazine, read everything re Diana. There was definitely concern about Dodi being muslim - due to Diana being mother of future head of CoE, and foreign. This was 90s, we still had arguments between catholica and protestants. Also the associations of people were just as damaging to reputation as what you did. And I agree he and his father's behaviour. Just google Kelly Fisher the fiance who sued him once pics of him and Diana emerged. Classic 90s drama. Compare to Kate's party uncle. No amount of press re his habits sullied Kate's character.
Yes I remember the Muslim thing, BUT being Muslim does not necessarily translate into 'not White' which is the narrative that pwb is pushing

Reactions: 31
Yes but after her interview slandering Charles she wasn’t entitled to royal security same as Harry just need to pay for their own and use their own judgment, harsh but true
Sorry bubba, but that's not true. The family were very keen to protect Diana after the divorce. If for no other reason than that she was a vulnerable woman living on the edge making up for lost time, and she was the mother of two princes. The fact is that she was determined to underline her new independence, and more importantly Bashir had instilled a fear and distrust of anyone the Royals sent to protect her so she insisted on not having Royal protection officers. Sadly she assumed Dodi's wealth would ensure top notch security when at the end of the day they were just blokes paid to do a job and I doubt any one of them would have literally taken a bullet for their boss the way the royal protection guys probably would for a royal.
It was another of her bad choices unfortunately.

The teachers are the ones shitting on math. They're the ones turning out Generation Woke.
But aren't they doing it because they were told to? Obviously I bow to your knowledge on this and am happy to be proved a twit for thinking it is some sort of new wave of wokeness imposed from on high.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
But aren't they doing it because they were told to? Obviously I bow to your knowledge on this and am happy to be proved a twit for thinking it is some sort of new wave of wokeness imposed from on high.
Many teachers in this country lean liberal Democrat and I think most of them are members of a teachers' union. The colleges are saturated but at least you have a choice about whether or not to go, or which college you want. K-12 there's pretty much no escape if you're in a liberal district and can't afford to go to a private school. Obviously if you're not a woke teacher, and you're surrounded by wokes, if you want to stay employed for very long, you'll have to go along with the BS. I don't think there is any one person handing down orders. The unions do have their various agendas so some things may come from that.

Reactions: 23
Whoa. I am an American teacher, kind of like being an American woman lol. I am leaving teaching because of this woke agenda. Many teachers are not comfortable with what is being required of them. The way history is now taught. Equity. Critical race theory.

Most of us say that we would not recommend teaching as a career if we were asked.

It is just like Americans, some are very vocal! They do not speak for all Americans.

Nor do the teacher’s unions speak for all teachers.

Today I was thinking why am I almost obsessed with Megs. I usually do not get bothered by other people. Live and let live. I am in awe at how manipulative she is. I do not think I have ever seen anyone like this. Ever. Is she incredibly wily, lucky?
I suspect / fear it is all going to end badly. And Henry, is this all him being manipulated or is this all the real Henry. As a psychological study, it is fascinating. I cannot look away.
If Megs planned this all out, wow just wow. I could never even imagine all that has unfolded.
I think (just my opinion) that they both have some form of personality disorder.
People, American or not ;) , just do not act like this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I was stupidly hoping that being on Apple TV meant nobody would watch it but hadn’t bargained for the shitstorm and subsequent reporting of everything the Ginger prick said. I feel “triggered” by all his ridiculous lies and wish I could block him and his simpering wife out of my existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh bleeping hell he’s at it again...that is all. Will be back to say the same thing again next week I expect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My suspicion is that Harry sees a weapon for himself in embracing his wife’s WOKE agenda and...with Oprah, becoming a force for destruction of the British monarchy. Why, then, like the jealous immature fool that he is...he could rejoice that he and William would then be equal. He would have destroyed his brothers future. No more “spare.” And in Biden’s “BUILD BACK BETTER” WOKE world, he’d be the more important sibling...because he was on the winning “team.”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe that child protection services isn't at their door with these claims that she was about to kill herself and their unborn child. Her excuse for not going through with it doesn't make one mention of sparing the baby's life. Not one.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh bleeping hell he’s at it again...that is all. Will be back to say the same thing again next week I expect 😂
It’s the constant regurgitation of their lies truth that depresses me. The expert analysis of his speech, his body language and his facial expression. The one good thing in this whole tit show is that most people have got Sussex fatigue, and when that happens they stop listening. They aren’t shocking us, they aren’t insulting us, they aren’t showing their kids to us. So what?
Have yourselves a nice life the 2 of you. Avoid the triggers of the UK with its horse and carriages on every cobbled street. It’s unwoke population that were good enough to pay for your unwanted wedding. Toodle pip you pair of whingers. We don’t care 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Many teachers in this country lean liberal Democrat and I think most of them are members of a teachers' union. The colleges are saturated but at least you have a choice about whether or not to go, or which college you want. K-12 there's pretty much no escape if you're in a liberal district and can't afford to go to a private school. Obviously if you're not a woke teacher, and you're surrounded by wokes, if you want to stay employed for very long, you'll have to go along with the BS. I don't think there is any one person handing down orders. The unions do have their various agendas so some things may come from that.
I live in a non - union state.
The agenda comes from our school board office. It is top down, this is not coming from your regular teacher in the classroom. We are required/ forced to take training in equity. Critical race theory. Not our choice. Our American history curriculum is propaganda, plain and simple. The curriculum we have to teach is created by the state. Then there are state tests which are based on the state curriculum. Sigh. Students have to pass these state tests to get a credit.

Henry is very naive, most people cannot quit their jobs and thrive. Our state still has a decent pension for teachers. Once you are teaching for 10 years, you kind of want to stay longer until you get your pension, you are trapped. Henry has no notion about what being trapped really is. Every teacher I know has considered quitting. It is is just not so easy to do.

Now, it is true, many teachers are liberal and support the Democrats. But, please remember, there are conservative leaning teachers. Unfortunately, they are leaving.

Henry has no idea how “regular” people live. No idea. Clueless. And mean, I have no respect for people who stoop to meanness. His recent actions have put his mean streak on display.

P.S. When I first started teaching, teachers had autonomy in the classroom. That is pretty much gone. We are given a curriculum. And students take required, high stake tests based on that curriculum. Those tests are paid for. Testing companies have their piece of the money pie directed for education. Education is in serious trouble.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I attempted suicide two months ago. Clearly I failed but I really didn’t mean to. A few friends (who found out without my telling them) have been really quite angry with me for not contacting them to tell them my plans and my response is; why the duck would I tell you?! What would you have done had I told you? The answer is always ‘I would have stopped you’. Well, bingo bango!!! That’s why I didn’t tell anyone!! That these two are so desperate for everyone to know about her ’suicidal plans’ tells me it’s a load of absolute bullshit. If she really wanted out of life, she’d have kept it a secret and written him a letter of apology to find once she’d gone. Not to forget she’d also have killed their baby in the process. But this never happened, did it Haz and Smeggy? Liar, liar, moonbump on fire.

ETA I’m not saying this to extract sympathy as a ‘woe is me’ declaration! I’m dealing with this and have made positive changes to my life in the absence of any NHS psychological help whatsoever, even though I’ve been on a waiting list forever. Yes Haz, for most of us, the problem is NOT speaking out, telling people that you’re feeling really bad, the problem is that you go on a waiting list for months, if not years. I’ve been very open to my GP and at various mental health assessments, with no ‘shame’ as you say you had about your wife, but help was STILL not available. So please stick your podcasts and interviews up your or your wife’s arse and STFU!!! You are saying nothing that helps ANYONE!! 🤬🤬🤬
Ive been there a few times myself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a friend who married a woman who was ill (serious mental health issues and also manipulating, very avaricious and obsessed with clothes and money and was also prone to moods and screaming and shouting). She threatened to kill herself as a way to control him and did all sorts of other crazy tit.

eventually he couldn’t take any more and had to end the marriage as she was so unwell.

Prior to the marriage his friends all cautioned against marrying this woman as warning signs and some behaviour had already occurred, but he went ahead anyway. Sometimes people need to make their own mistakes.

Wonder if Meghan is similarly unwell.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
To be honest, the longer it goes the more horrific it looks. Actually I feel a huge discomfort about the whole situation. What's the point of all of that? We get he went through a traumatic experience and they didn't get on well with his family after his wedding. Ok - take care of yourself, prioritize your needs. But for God's sake this airing of private matters with strange inconsistencies is not doing any good for anyone. I can't see how Harry can feel in peace and relax with the things he's saying.

Also him saying Meghan told him she won't kill herself because it would be unfair to him to lose another woman of his life completely stunned me. Suicide is a complex topic - you don't decide to not do it just like that. Suicidal thoughts are taking you over - you don't control them and that's the scary part of it. This looks like straight from a soap opera. With this kind of lines Harry is doing a huge harm to the people listening to him struggling with mental health. It's a bleeping serious topic. I don't understand he's got a platform to talk about mental health when he has no expertise on in this field and clearly still struggles. Having mental health problems don't make all of a sudden an expert. This celebrity culture is bleeping scary.
Couldn’t agree more, but there’s the part just after this bit (where he talks about her not doing it because she didn’t want to hurt him), which shocked me possibly more.

'The scariest thing for her was her clarity of thought. She hadn't 'lost it.' She wasn't crazy. She wasn't self-medicating, be it through pills or through alcohol. She was absolutely sober. She was completely sane.

So does that mean people with suicidal thoughts who struggle with addiction are “insane”? As has been said about his shockingly insensitive response to Dax Shepherd on the podcast, what he says isn’t helping the narrative on mental health - it is toxic ignorance and misinformation!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
'However.....come the day HMTQ passes, a plan is afoot not to inform Harry until minutes before it is public, leaders of commonwealth countries will know before he does, because of fear of leaks.' From your OP.

Sorry, but you're suggesting leaders of Commonwealth countries would know before her own grandchild? There are 54 Commonwealth countries. You're suggesting that 54 Commonwealth countries would be told of the Queen's death before Harry? The thought behind this being that a minimum of 54 virtual strangers would keep confidences better than her own grandson?

To be honest if I don't want 1 close relative know something absolutely MASSIVE about me, my masterplan would not involve telling 54 other people from around the world, (some of whom I've probably never met). I don't know a soul who would think this was an amazing plan.

I don't believe for a moment that Charles and William would do this. It would be petty, cruel and unforgivable. This is about his granny dying. She adores Harry and I don't believe anyone would go so against her wishes to do this. The kickback from the public would be damaging beyond belief. The public would find out because one of the 54 Commonwealth leaders would doubtless say something. Their husbands/wives may let something slip, or their PAs. If a palace employee cannot be trusted with highly confidential information, why would you expect other people to keep their mouth's shut?

Having said that, even if it was true, it won't work now and a desperate hunt to track down the person who has shared this information will be underway. It would be easy to find them as so few people would know this. If Harry finds out about this and/or the media, the damage will be huge and long lasting. Imagine if the Sussex Squad discovered this was true? The monarchy is in a perilous position as it is. This could bring the Queen's reign to an end and even bring Charles and William down.

The irony of the moral high ground being asserted whilst doing exactly what the plan was allegedly created for, beggars belief. The plan to prevent the leaking of very personal information has been derailed by the leaking of very personal information. I'm shocked someone who works for the RF would say something like this, true or not. The last thing the RF and especially the Queen needs is a betrayal from her own staff. She's grieving for her husband and Harry and Archie who she may never see again. It's beyond cruel to do this to her.
They probably meant the leaders of the commonwealth realms that have HMTQ as head of state. Not the 54 Commonwealth of Nations. There’s a difference. Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc. all do need to be notified immediately because TQ is their head of state. In a way, yes, it’s cold but notifying governments that their head of state just died is more important than notifying the person’s grandchild. These governments will have plans in order for the event and I’m sure PMs offices are able to keep things confidential for a few hours.

Reactions: 32
It's unbelievable that when he claims she told him she was suicidal whilst pregnant, that he did nothing, didn't seek help if not for her then for his unborn child. Imagine if a pregnant single woman on a council estate said that, social services would be there pronto
I know this will sound snarky but I have got to get it out. I do wish people would stop comparing and contrasting the behaviour of Haz and Smeg to single mums on council estates. The image of the poor, desperate, depressed single mum living in a council house is such a horrible, overused, stereotype and it is really patronising and derogatory. It also untrue in a lot of cases.

Not all single mums live on council estates and not all council estates are full of single mums. Not all single mums living on council estates are poor, desperate, or depressed. I have worked on council estates and a lot of single mums living there are perfectly ok and doing absolutely fine. They neither wish to be married or with a partner, or childless. They would be furious at being described as the exact opposite to Haz and his wife. It is so demeaning to put Haz at one end of a spectrum and those imagined poor, desperate, single mums at the other. Why do these women always have to be depicted as the bottom of the pile? So unfair.

As for social services rushing round ‘pronto’ to rescue that poor single, pregnant woman in her council flat who has expressed a desire to end her life? Not a chance the way things are at present in the UK. Like mental health services in this country, social services departments have been cut to the bone. Only the most utterly desperately people at risk, or victims, of abuse, neglect and / or violence will get social services intervention these days. Even then, that visit will not be ‘pronto’ as there are not enough staff available to free up a social worker to go and rush round ‘pronto’. They will go in the queue along with all the other families on their visit list.

Sorry for the snark but I have worked on council estates and I have also reported certain families to social services out of concern for their children. I cannot name one case where a social worker dashed round to see them ‘pronto’ as a result of my referral. They visited eventually but it wasn’t classed as urgent, even though, on paper, the situation looked serious. Social services are far too stretched and, like MH services, only the utterly, utterly desperate situations demand immediate attention, the rest have to wait in line with everybody else. I am not saying this is right, far from it. But many people have this image that social workers will be rushing round at the very first inkling of a problem. When in reality is not like that at all.

Rant over...ahem. Back to the Two Twunts...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If he has been in therapy for 4 years then why didn’t he speak with his therapist about his concerns regarding his wife and how best to help. Also wasn’t she getting regular check ups at the Portland Hospital? Why didn’t they again ask for help? Am I missing something because it seems simple to me. It’s what the rest of us would have done. I myself suffered with severe depression during pregnancy ( much like countless others) and discussed it with my doctor and midwife and got help. It just shows he’s so used to getting everything done for him and everyone running round for him that he’s disgusted that nobody ran out and did what he could have done himself. And don’t forget Doria was around a lot of the time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh!
And @ Yeltsins Tank.
Nothing personal. 💕
We are united in how we feel about Megs and Henry. :)

4 of my very good friends quit this year. It is getting bad in education. I am just saddened by what is happening. These are teachers who have won major awards and been teachers for years

AND I think education varies by state. Like I said, my state is non - Union.

Today, I am overwhelmed with Henry news.
Does he know what he is doing? Is he headed for a big fall?
I just do not know who treats their family like this and so publicly.
And Megs. Is she really pregnant? I think The RF should lay low, she would love to blame some tragedy on them.
But, she is so obvious. Diana was sad during pregnancy, threw herself down the stairs. Megs suicidal during pregnancy. “I could not let Henry lose two women”. Who thinks like that? Seriously.
Diana interview. Megs interview.

Why is Henry fooled? Why are so many people fooled? Confused in America.

And Henry, how does he get through his daily life? The click of the camera, the clop of the horse’s feet…

And you know, if he had not been allowed to walk behind the coffin, and William and Prince Philip did walk, we would hear no end of how he was left out, could not say a proper goodbye.

I swear it is a soap opera. Cue music 🎶
Stay tuned for tomorrow when we find out how Megs is thriving while being “heavily” pregnant …
Is it true that Henry is cheating because his wife is heavy with pregnancy? Is it true that Megs wanted to rescue wild horses, but, Henry could not cope with the clopping of the hooves? So, she had to settle for faux rescue chickens.

Spesking of which, I have never seen “heavily” pregnant used quite so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.