Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that too.
When people have opened up about personal feelings/mental health struggles others have rushed to post very supportive and insightful words.

Im really struggling today.
I call it an Eeyore day - as if Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh has put his damp, depressing cloud of gloom onto me and I am lost under the weight of it, struggling to do anything because I feel life is so hopeless.
Mainly because of lockdowns affecting my work prospects and causing money worries and keeping us isolated.
Then to have Harry banging on rubs salt in the wounds.

Reading all the witty comments here is a real distraction and helps a great deal.
Hang on in there Chita. I love your posts they always make me smile and we are all here for you ❤
IMG_5350.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They must be awake by now? have they issued congrats???
Sometimes the crowd in Cali doesn't roll out of bed until 3 in the afternoon... could be another 6 hours depending how long Haz stayed up rambling on about the unfairness of life last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I bet Meghan is SO jealous of Beatrice. A Princess in her own right who got married wearing the Queen's own couture and a megawatt tiara. A woman who is blissfully happy, who married a man who adores her and who is adored by her family. A woman with a successful career. And now she's played the bitter, classless tart at her own game 😆 brilliant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Oooh, “technical issues”. I like it 😍

Of course Smeg will immediately authorise Sunshine Sucks to release the vid, but it’s not the same is it? and she will know that the RF markled her, which will be cancer to her soul.
I think a video of her at the Diana unveiling will backfire on her like the flowers at DofE’s funeral. Any right minded person, even someone mildly sympathetic to the gruesome twosome, would surely think “What the duck? This isn’t about you. You never even knew the woman! Attention seeker”.

Reactions: 45
She oozes class, she's beyond gorgeous. What's that? More teasets being broken?the last picture we got of Meg she looked like an American footballer
“Giving a masterclass in daytime glamour” Do I detect some subtle shade there? Thinking about madam who often wore cocktail dresses to daytime events

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have noticed that too.
When people have opened up about personal feelings/mental health struggles others have rushed to post very supportive and insightful words.

Im really struggling today.
I call it an Eeyore day - as if Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh has put his damp, depressing cloud of gloom onto me and I am lost under the weight of it, struggling to do anything because I feel life is so hopeless.
Mainly because of lockdowns affecting my work prospects and causing money worries and keeping us isolated.
Then to have Harry banging on rubs salt in the wounds.

Reading all the witty comments here is a real distraction and helps a great deal.
Totally off-topic. You’re entitled to have an Eeyore day, it’s bleeping tit right now, but things will get better and the clouds will roll on by. Go easy on yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m starting to believe H&M may very well be the best thing to happen to the royal family in a generation. They’re acting in such a weird manner they’re actually arousing a strange defensiveness of the RF in many people. It just seems like every day is another strange event- today it looks like they’re claiming to be saving India???

• Haha
Reactions: 53
RF need to wheel Sophie and Edward out now to max out the positivity- definitely something to raise awareness of loneliness older people during the pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m starting to believe H&M may very well be the best thing to happen to the royal family in a generation. They’re acting in such a weird manner they’re actually arousing a strange defensiveness of the RF in many people. It just seems like every day is another strange event- today it looks like they’re claiming to be saving India???
Yep, they’ve turned me into a raving monarchist! I was only passingly interested before!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think they're waiting for Friday and "The Me you wish you didn't have to See" debuts and Harry starts crying about his Mum, saying he should never have been forced to walk behind her coffin (which is a lie he wasn't forced) blaming his Dad for everything and trying to convince everyone he's the picture of mental health now.
The thing about this whole I am a perpetual victim because I was forced to walk behind the coffin is BS. If he didn’t at the time and William still did then his current victim tale would be I wasn’t allowed to pay my respects by walking behind the coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.