Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another site, Indians are posting that they don't want them there!

See my problem with this on the whole Mumbai compared to most of India is extremely well off ,

How about building one or five out in the sticks where this sort of help is needed ffs

nowt but a look at look at me vanity project just duck off parasites

Reactions: 46
those two parasites really make me swear so much I have a tin by my laptop and everytime i swear online i put a pound in This time next year I will be a Millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On another site, Indians are posting that they don't want them there!
Found this in the comments - none of which are buying into it - not their money, one building won’t make a difference, go and live there etc etc but I liked this one in particular

NW Central, Seattle, United States, moments ago

The health center already exists and is Sponsored by the British High Commission and the World Central Kitchen Organization has already served over 100,000 meals in the area. So, what are the Markles actually doing? Taking credit for other people's work?”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Yes, it does rather scream "convenient place to spend a 30-minute photoshoot before heading off to spend a weekend hobnobbing with Indian billionaires / Bollywood stars". My former in-laws had a similar set-up in a poor country and once you've seen behind the curtain it's quite obvious what the real goal of such things is.

It makes me so so sad that people lower them themselves to do this sort of thing just to get publicly .

I feel guilty of the fact I can get Vaccines medications just like that yet there are these poor Countries who have nothing & have to suffer the indignity of parasites using them for publicly and then just bleeping off to their next vanity project most people in the public eye are guilty of this :mad::confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
those two parasites really make me swear so much I have a tin by my laptop and everytime i swear online i put a pound in This time next year I will be a Millionaire
I

Good job it's not me I could buy a new car each week on here😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, v true. A lot of us Tattlers said last year, that RF will sit it out and give the toxic twosome just enough rope. And it looks that's what's happening.
Mentioning rope in this context can upset people. It has echoes of lynching, where a black person was hanged by the KKK. It might seem a tenuous link to some, but I do understand it and think it's better to use a different metaphor. x

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A nice gesture. However

Who is going to build it with the current infection rate and how long will it take?

A building isn't what they need in India right now. By the time it is built, equipped and manned how many months is that going to be?
And how close to each other will the builders have to be in a pandemic?

Philanthropy at its best. Give them a job to pay the bills and relieve them of their worries by killing them. Job done.

Reactions: 15
Found this in the comments - none of which are buying into it - not their money, one building won’t make a difference, go and live there etc etc but I liked this one in particular

NW Central, Seattle, United States, moments ago

The health center already exists and is Sponsored by the British High Commission and the World Central Kitchen Organization has already served over 100,000 meals in the area. So, what are the Markles actually doing? Taking credit for other people's work?”
Seems this is correct

10E0BEA2-F7C3-4FF0-9CCC-6C5627C726AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't blame nothing ever comes to fruition with these two it's just puff pr to counteract what s been going on over here,I pathetic tossers!?
Exactly.

They announce plans to do something.

We can all announce plans and then not deliver.

Reactions: 24
See my problem with this on the whole Mumbai compared to most of India is extremely well off ,

How about building one or five out in the sticks where this sort of help is needed ffs

nowt but a look at look at me vanity project just duck off parasites
India’s space project spend
The 2020-21 budgetary estimate for Gaganyaan is 4,257 crore (about $639 million), with this figure representing about a third of ISRO's overall budget. The actual amount the agency is allocated so far for human spaceflight, however, is 1,200 crore ($180.3 million).
While the impact to Gaganyaan is unknown, ISRO has said it will cost about 10,000 crore ($1.5 billion) to launch Gaganyaan before Aug. 15, 2022, which is Independence Day in India. In general, human spaceflight programs often deal with reduced budgets in one of two ways: by delaying launches or by making cutbacks within the program to allocate the lesser funding received.

Now why isn’t PWB calling this ‘bonkers’ - they do not research anything - 1 building will not make any difference in a country with a population of 1.366 billion people - its not even a drop in the ocean - another bandwagon which will cost them zero 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes, it does rather scream "convenient place to spend a 30-minute photoshoot before heading off to spend a weekend hobnobbing with Indian billionaires / Bollywood stars".
I read a very pertinent comment. So the building doesn't exist and will have to built? How long will that take?

Exactly.

They announce plans to do something.

We can all announce plans and then not deliver.
Yes, it's called Government ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.