Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been very quiet since the Covax gig no big hitters to support a cause that was 3 weeks late off the starting block??

Where is Scabies lately or perhaps he has been marked all very quite perhaps it's keeping heads down time to dodge the bullets. She must be spitting tacks today from all the pr coming from here bloody good job or perhaps the dolly is taking up her time, that poor child what a pair of useless, selfish, narc cunts she has inherited.

If l were a surrogate I would not hand my baby over to her must be lots of $$ involved

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It wasn't just the announcing at the wedding, it was the fact she only buttoned the top button of her coat to make sure she looked pregnant. At that stage she wouldn't have looked pregnant at all if she has buttoned it up properly. She really wanted the double whammy with the public and the annoucement.
It's the ss claiming she didn't announce it that day cause the RF had known she was preggo 'for aggeeess' that wound me up. Grr

• Angry
Reactions: 18
"Omid Scobie on Twitter: "As part of their ongoing philanthropic partnership with ⁦@WCKitchen⁩, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan’s Archewell Foundation has announced plans to build their next Community Relief Center in India🇮🇳 DETAILS: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's been very quiet since the Covax gig no big hitters to support a cause that was 3 weeks late off the starting block??

Where is Scabies lately or perhaps he has been marked all very quite perhaps it's keeping heads down time to dodge the bullets. She must be spitting tacks today from all the pr coming from here bloody good job or perhaps the dolly is taking up her time, that poor child what a pair of useless, selfish, narc cunts she has inherited.

If l were a surrogate I would not hand my baby over to her must be lots of $$ involved
I think they're waiting for Friday and "The Me you wish you didn't have to See" debuts and Harry starts crying about his Mum, saying he should never have been forced to walk behind her coffin (which is a lie he wasn't forced) blaming his Dad for everything and trying to convince everyone he's the picture of mental health now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I think the people of India want vaccines and ppe not a building with two whiney little narrcs names attached to it, but hey anything to make a global problem about you meghahoe.
On another site, Indians are posting that they don't want them there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I know what you mean about the chicken eggs - she could probably end up feeding the world with them at this rate - but she won't. My friend I went to college together and we lived together for a while. We had a Sunday morning fry up down to a fine art and were careful about not contaminating the vegetarian stuff with meat etc. She would buy me bacon when I went to stay with her but I had to cook it lol, but I have seen her making sausages. She doesn't touch the meat but was happy to cook the meals for her kids. It can be done quite easily
Wonder how she made that cake for that random cause in Chicago. You know : the one with the lemons from her garden (which is probably another one of her skanky metaphors since it wasn't lemon season in CA at the time)
Can you do eggless cakes or milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t have wished for a better birthday present than Beatrice announcing her baby news on their “wedding anniversary” ...bravo Bea have a piece of M&S cake on me! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else think the RF also suspect she has been delivered!! of baby now. They have been quite careful but now the gloves definitely appear to be off and I don't think they would do that if there was a chance it could be used as ammo
No, the heavens haven't opened to reveal a choir of singing angels, cherubs with little trumpets and a rainbow encircling the earth with dancing unicorns dragging a banner with the Miraculous Infant's name emblazoned across it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Omid Scobie on Twitter: "As part of their ongoing philanthropic partnership with ⁦@WCKitchen⁩, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan’s Archewell Foundation has announced plans to build their next Community Relief Center in India🇮🇳 DETAILS: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
A nice gesture. However

Who is going to build it with the current infection rate and how long will it take?

A building isn't what they need in India right now. By the time it is built, equipped and manned how many months is that going to be?

Reactions: 32
I am sure what India is going through right now they would have appreciated more money raised from the VaxLive to go towards vaccines than a community centre... obviously the SS are fawning over them

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Don't blame nothing ever comes to fruition with these two it's just puff pr to counteract what s been going on over here,I pathetic tossers!?

Reactions: 23
Yeah, I think Harry looked way better without the facial hair. Did he ever have a beard before he met his wife?

Prince William didn't look too bad with one but I think he looks better without it too.
It makes him look really scruffy. Not every man can look good with a beard. You either got it or you ain't and he ain't 😳😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.