Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twatter is on fire today with comments on the news from Bea and Edo. Someone likened the shade throwing to the war of the roses. The white rose versus the leek 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Angela Levin is really going all out for Hazno and Smegs, and has been for some time now. She's pretty well-respected in her field I think.

Reactions: 47
I didnt know that about teaching kids using Eeyore..
I think the pictures of Eeyore do show how it feels when words can't really explain.
Its like a weight on you, damp, gloomy and drains you so much that you feel empty.

With Harry - he seems angry.
The Eeyore thing isn't anger its like an empty feeling of hopelessness.

Tattlers are brilliant.
Supportive.
They aren't toxic as some accusations say they are.
They call out hypocrisy when they see it but they give support and are kind when needed.
Hope you are feeling better soon 🤗
Here's some inspiration from Hazno 😉

Polish_20210519_165540954.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Still absolute crickets from scrotie on the anniversary. Posts about other royal stuff and the Friends reunion but no ‘happy anniversary’. Seems odd 🤔

Reactions: 28

Piggy backing on already exsisting kitchens, totally. They my have donated some used napkins if she had a generous day.

Edited to say these things have been running for a while.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think a video of her at the Diana unveiling will backfire on her like the flowers at DofE’s funeral. Any right minded person, even someone mildly sympathetic to the gruesome twosome, would surely think “What the duck? This isn’t about you. You never even knew the woman! Attention seeker”.
Is Kate expected to be there or to give a speech?
Well I guess she might attend but she hasn't been insisting on giving a speech has she!

Reactions: 23
Well she looks nothing like the Anne Boleyn Ch5 are trying to pass off as her in this new series being advertised all the time!
Anne Boleyn had an 18" waist, and Minge's waist is at least 36". Miow.
Yankee Wally admitted in her latest video that she has discovered and has been looking at Tattle Life :m
Hello Yankee Wally how nice you are here with us! As you'll know by now this thread is full of cat-lovers, black humour and Scrotie-bashers as well as foaming conspiracy theorists (I'm one). Plus a total lack of reverence for iconic and much-loved figures like Porker, Gayle, Hillary, Justin Welby and Alex Beresford. Many of us secretly lust after Piers Morgan and throw our knickers at him when we can. Male Tattlers haven't yet revealed how they show their appreciation, and the tension is building...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have noticed that too.
When people have opened up about personal feelings/mental health struggles others have rushed to post very supportive and insightful words.

Im really struggling today.
I call it an Eeyore day - as if Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh has put his damp, depressing cloud of gloom onto me and I am lost under the weight of it, struggling to do anything because I feel life is so hopeless.
Mainly because of lockdowns affecting my work prospects and causing money worries and keeping us isolated.
Then to have Harry banging on rubs salt in the wounds.

Reading all the witty comments here is a real distraction and helps a great deal.
It'll all get better, everything is just for now. A small distraction for you, one of my favourite Chita songs from one of the most unsung shows by Kander & Ebb. The Rink, I loved her and Minnelli in this.

Thanks, everyone for averting your eyes.

Swiftly reverting to the topic, the Montecito two must feel a touch on the grim side today watching all their efforts and machinations sliding into a giant sinkhole.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry. I don't get the Diana statue thing.
If it's a personal thing for h and w then why is it to be of public interest? And personally, much as I love my mum, no way would I want a statue. Memories and photos are best. And she'd likely flay me from heaven for not dusting the statue enough.
If it's a public thing, then what is it for? Being mum to a future king? Ex wife to a future king? Doesn't say a lot if that's all it's about. Now if it's for contributions to various charities then I would have thought the charities would be involved. Personally they should keep it private as there are enough memorials from when she was important in her charitable work of "shining a light" on aids and landmines

Reactions: 32
Just for pig iron, I did a Google image search of Prince Harry. Then I did a Google image search of Prince Harry 2015 (or any random year before he met his first wife)
The difference is astounding when you see it side by side like that. The first search yields pictures of Harry looking downright miserable and sour. The earlier images are full of smiles and sparkle. He has changed so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Sorry. I don't get the Diana statue thing.
If it's a personal thing for h and w then why is it to be of public interest? And personally, much as I love my mum, no way would I want a statue. Memories and photos are best. And she'd likely flay me from heaven for not dusting the statue enough.
If it's a public thing, then what is it for? Being mum to a future king? Ex wife to a future king? Doesn't say a lot if that's all it's about. Now if it's for contributions to various charities then I would have thought the charities would be involved. Personally they should keep it private as there are enough memorials from when she was important in her charitable work of "shining a light" on aids and landmines
I've said it before... the statue is 20 years too late. People wanted something then not now.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.