Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Does anyone ever just stop and think 'how was this woman ever a member of the BRF' it seems so surreal

Reactions: 47
Bloody hell, the ITV news just said that the BBC have sent a letter of apology to Charles and William ... no mention of cuntchops!
Gnashing of veneers in Socal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
More ‘will she/won’t she’ shite. ‘Poor me I need a baby shower but Hawwy says people have died because of COVID so it won’t look good so I have to keep it low key.’

Reactions: 27
So bragging about her husband asking her to shut up and her not shutting up is OK now? Ooh Harry, hope you made a note of the exits lad cause she's close to shoving you out

From the article The pair have agreed to keep any party a secret, Who reported.

Reactions: 22
Just watched the Panorama programme about Princess Diana. That was shocking Bashir obviously had a plan to get access to Diana, disgusting behavior he was instrumental in stirring the shit when she was vulnerable. What a bastard!

The BBC used to be a respected institution but not for me anymore

Reactions: 38
We were watching the news and my 10 yr old said "who's that" referring to Princess Diana. I said "Prince William and Prince Harry's mum who died in a car crash because she didn't wear a seat belt". A 10yr gets it, that it's not wearing a seat belt that got her killed not an interview!

Reactions: 34
I couldn't help noticing how smeg has copied certain comments Diana made such as 'isolation' and 'they want me to go away but I'm not going anywhere' and 'needing help but not getting any' or wtte

View attachment 582891

View attachment 582892

Does anyone ever just stop and think 'how was this woman ever a member of the BRF' it seems so surreal
Ugh there's that face on her knee again

Reactions: 28
totally agree ..absolutely disgusting of Bashir and subsequently BBC....

Problem for the ginger bleater, though ...I think his MH with Oprah will be trashing his family again and how they didn’t protect his Mother. it’s clear that Diana’s mistrust and paranoia is NOT Prince Charles’s fault at all...it purely lies with Bashir .

Reactions: 31
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

I haven't watched all of it as I got to the bit when she says the baby's dead and they're not feeling emotional as they didn't bond and it won't help their careers. The woman's so blunt too. I can't stand H and M, but I find doing tarot cards to apparently work out if their baby is alive or dead really grim.

Reactions: 17
FUCK! I just watched Bookworms latest Ooh the drama! ooh the eggs are gone (and not the hens eggs!)

Reactions: 18
I knew it was nasty but that's unreal. Worra cunt.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.