Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was a petition a while ago which went nowhere. It's all because arseholes believe that crap about this being the 'bitchiest place on the internet' which is total rubbish - have they ventured onto Twatter, Lipstick Alley or the AARSE ( army forum) ? Obviously not fucking twats.

I love Tattle. Everyone on this thread is lovely

As far as I know this is hosted in the USA isn’t it? Meaning little woke shites in the UK can't get it closed.

Reactions: 41
The sugars on Twitter are going a bit mental about Diana's interview with Bashir. Some of them actually think William was spying on her and think Harry's a "better son". They're also trying to defend Martin Bashir. Seriously, are they that stupid?
Still pissed about today's gun show then?

Reactions: 25
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

As much as I hate the pair of shitehawks, I really hope nothing is wrong with the baby.

Reactions: 27
Short of something along the lines of “you deserved it” this is the grossest possible response Harry could have had to this. I listen to Dax’s podcast occasionally and while he’s definitely not perfect he always comes across as extremely sincere and he definitely has had some genuinely tough times life.

This just proves that any of the stupid drivel Harry spews about “compassion” etc is just stuff he has heard from Meghan and (excessive & unsuccessful ) therapy. When he is on the spot in real time he completely lacks the emotional intelligence to respond with any decency, let alone empathy or compassion.

Reactions: 49
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

If they withdrew, reinvented themselves on a new path AND kept their mouths shut, it would probably be the best thing for everybody .... although I would miss slagging them off on here!

Reactions: 19
IMO A is a cute child, and there is no problem with him. I think he is no show, as he would take away the attention from M.
Even H can't wear a new clean shirt, he has to blend into the gray background.

Reactions: 25
Same here.

Reactions: 11
I'm so excited for the gloves to be off. Those two tosspots won't know what has hit them. Delicious. Don't piss on our collective heads and tell us it's raining WB and WBFEW.XX

Re Bashir, on the BBC news it said they've (BBC) apologised to PC, PW and PH but on the itv news Chris Ship stated PC and PW will receive an apology. No mention of H

Reactions: 26
Who's tuning in to this Bashir programme now at 7pm? I'm sitting here with my wet dog on my lap waiting for it to come on.... Damn dog was out in the rain!

Oh it's on now...

Reactions: 14
I don’t listen to anything these two say but read about it here.

Is Dax after a higher profile and happy for the missing link No6 to dismiss his real traumas for a media hit?

No 6 is pathetic , The Palace must be groaning at what an imbecile he’s turned out to be.

Reactions: 18
Re Bashir, on the BBC news it said they've (BBC) apologised to PC, PW and PH but on the itv news Chris Ship stated PC and PW will receive an apology. No mention of H
Chris Ship has previously been pro-Snarkles I believe? how quickly the tide can turn in terms of popularity

Reactions: 16
How many hours before we hear that Dimwit is suing the BBC and Martin Bashir over his mother's death? Her brother is already linking that interview to it!
Bashir is a dirtbag but he's hardly the one who told Diana to give up personal protection and not wear a seat belt. That doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be held accountable for these forged documents, though-- if there's anything that can even be done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.