Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will go quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈
Ah no way. Jesus wept you're having a terrible few days. I've everything crossed he'll be ok. We're all here for you and rooting for the lil guy. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking that myself

Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind
That child looks nothing like any of the other images of ‘Archie’ they’ve deigned to show us plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love Wills' arms, and the fact that he let Bea have her news yesterday on the gruesome twosome's anniversary. Nice, co-ordinated PR attack 👏
Wills arms :)... shame he has to cover them up in shirt sleeves all the time... no grey polo shirts for him either....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Libel: In the US, if someone accuses you of lying about them in print and sues you, they need to prove that what you said was false. UK libel law reverses the burden of proof: when suing someone for libel, it's up to the defendant to prove that what they said was true.
I'm undoubtedly biased, born-and-raised in the UK and all that, but at a quick glance from that description the American system seems much worse. Much more civilised to only chat tit about somebody publicly if you can back it up, and pay the price if you can't.

My very limited understanding is that the First Amendment is a blanket ban on the government stopping one from speaking out on things, not private individuals (hence why Twitter et al can have their own policies on what is considered acceptable speech).

In any case, still absolutely moronic of the spare to slag the Constitution of the US, coming a few months after his wife tarred the RF (which shares some institutional similarities). If they were really upset, any fool can see that the Brit should criticise Britain and the American should criticise America.

Reactions: 18
So before or during their marriage, she never explained the 1st amendment to him and he didn't tell her about curtseying to HMQ

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What in the actual hell with all this weird ass fan “art”? From whence do they draw such inspiration? Who sits down at their easel and thinks “By George, I think I’ve got it! I’ll paint a lovely picture of those wretched Sussexes!”? Can’t they stick to more tried and true artistic subjects, such as bereft weeping Jesus, two dimensional bowls of slowly decaying fruit, mighty ships being tossed about on angry seas, or dogs playing poker?
Ahh that inspired me to post iconic Meghan and Harry Hamster moments 💖
Polish_20210520_101702556.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Alarming.
Is there any chance this could be originating from the UK itself....Republicans? Would the Labour Party stoop so low? We always assume the US is behind sinister stuff like this...but I just started wondering at Melbournecritter's remarks about efforts to undermine the RF,,,could it be coming from within the UK ?
There was a very detailed piece of research publish by a German digital/tech investigative research company. I screenshot a tiny chunk of it and in summary they said the web of bot-works that are behind the Smarkle SM presence is alarming (understatemnt) and equal to what is seen in elections from outside forces trying to take down an institution or government/political party. I've massively simplified but will try to find the link to the actual article. The group that did this research piece is apparently full on legit

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm undoubtedly biased, born-and-raised in the UK and all that, but at a quick glance from that description the American system seems much worse. Much more civilised to only chat tit about somebody publicly if you can back it up, and pay the price if you can't.
Well sites like tattle wouldn't be able to exist in the UK with its laws.

There's up and down sides to placing the onus on either side and the ramifications that has for free speech; especially on the little people without power or resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought I had seen the photo of her with dirty hands somewhere before 🤔 - but for 8 months + ‘pregnant’ she can sure bend down and over - the photo of her in the background....🤔🤔🤔🤔 more convinced she has already dropped IMO
Lucky there was cameras there to take photos of the surprise visit - are we sure this is not the school that Farchie and PWB attend? What a pair of twats they really are 😎
According to the article this visit was September 2020

Reactions: 10
Ah no way. Jesus wept you're having a terrible few days. I've everything crossed he'll be ok. We're all here for you and rooting for the lil guy. ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Oh so sorry for you ... perhaps he's pining for his sister. I'll have my fingers crossed for you both - take care xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well sites like tattle wouldn't be able to exist in the UK with its laws.

There's up and down sides to placing the onus on either side and the ramifications that has for free speech; especially on the little people without power or resources.
Yes - free speech costs money over there. Madness.

Reactions: 12
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will g o quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈
Sending you lots of love, hope and support xxx

I was just thinking that myself

Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind
Oh bugger. I SO want to see but I'm not clicking on Arsewell's site:poop:
Can anyone copy and post here so no one else has to give them clicks? <hopeful>

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wills arms :)... shame he has to cover them up in shirt sleeves all the time... no grey polo shirts for him either....
I'm loving how all the posts on social media are all starting with the words gun show 🤣 I admit I didn't realise he's quite so buff. I bet poor Hazzno has been woken up now and ordered to get into the gym

Uh oh someone's also now trending 🤣

SmartSelect_20210520-105526_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just saw this! Hahahaha that VaxxLive really was a stinker wasn’t it?

It was, and if the the gruesome twosome's involvement in it was intended to show up the UK it spectacularly failed. I heard this morning the UK's contribution to the Covax initiative is the world's largest, and this has NOTHING whatever to do with them and their ridiculous machinations. They really need to sit down and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I may be reading too much into this but Scooby’s post yesterday was worded as ‘Mr&mrs#6’s Arsewell foundation has announced plans blah blah...’. Anything else about them were retweets of others. No direct mention. No happy anniversary. A bit reminiscent of ‘was delivered of’ rather than ‘gave birth’. A bit hands off. Very odd from fangirl number 1.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.