Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PW should do the unveiling 3 days before but not tell ‘lil bruv until the 1st 😀
This three days earlier thing is never going to get old :ROFLMAO:

Stupid smegzy!

Is this other why of them laundering money
All these projects that they seem to set up and then you hear no more about it
Maybe Harry should give up money laundering and get his suits cleaned
What suits. She has confiscated them all and only lets him wear a grey polo shirt now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hate to point it out to you but no, to be honest everyone outside of the US really has no knowledge of the constitution other than: 1. Freedom of speech and 2. Guns.

Why would Harry have any further understanding? The man is an uneducated, ignorant, imbecile.
Prince William’s Idiot Brother doesn’t have a decent understanding of the royal family he was born into, never mind the constitution of a country he wasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Love Wills' arms, and the fact that he let Bea have her news yesterday on the gruesome twosome's anniversary. Nice, co-ordinated PR attack 👏

Reactions: 49
Had to ask ... also wanted to get the charity that rescued our little man in there so used a few cheeky extras 😉 but you get the gist .
Is he an Official Royal Reporter ? If not & he’s just a sycophantic tweeter who calls himself a Royal Reporter, does that make me a ‘Save dogs from the Chinese Dog meat trade ‘ reporter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Had to ask ... also wanted to get the charity that rescued our little man in there so used a few cheeky extras 😉 but you get the gist .
Is he an Official Royal Reporter ? If not & he’s just a sycophantic tweeter who calls himself a Royal Reporter, does that make me a ‘Save dogs from the Chinese Dog meat trade ‘ reporter 🤷🏼‍♀️
Our little Chinese rescue Raphie 🐶💙

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will g o quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will go quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈
Oh nuttynana, will be thinking of you today and keep fingers crossed all will be OK xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit like she was actually born 3? (being generous) years earlier in secret?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will go quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈
Could he be pining for his sister?

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Nuttynana, my heart goes out to you. I hope you do get a positive outcome but sending ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Oh I am so sorry to hear you have another poorly fur baby , hope he is going to be ok

Reactions: 17
Could he be pining for his sister?
I was just thinking that myself

Is this other why of them laundering money
All these projects that they seem to set up and then you hear no more about it
Maybe Harry should give up money laundering and get his suits cleaned
Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
That’s surely not Archie? That little boy looks about 4/5?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Isn't that from the school visit where they planted Diana's favourite flowers?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Totally not surprised that hazza doesn't like the first amendment. He's much more suited to the UK where the police log "non crime hate incidents" - basically thought policing that someone offended by something can waste police time. He's been spoilt far too long and lacks the ability and empathy to look beyond his own interests.

What is bonkers is the lack of a first amendment in the UK and the libel laws in the UK:

Libel: In the US, if someone accuses you of lying about them in print and sues you, they need to prove that what you said was false. UK libel law reverses the burden of proof: when suing someone for libel, it's up to the defendant to prove that what they said was true.

Reactions: 28
How are you feeling today Chita?
Following on from our musical theme yesterday, today's song is from Follies - 'I'm still here!"

I chose this Dolores Grey clip because she's wearing goblin green.
Was wide awake til 3am but the wet blanket feeling is gone.
That's one good thing about Eeyore, he usually does shuffle off after 1 or 2 days.
And oftentimes its just a feeling of utter loneliness - but having Tattlers in your corner helps more than you can ever know.

Thankyou all.
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.