Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an American I am extremely confused by the First Amendment comments. First of all, we all understand here that the First Amendment is not JUST freedom of speech, correct? I’m sorry if that’s already been pointed out, I have trouble catching up after a few days without reading.

The First Amendment also protects Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly, and Freedom to Petition the government. Is his understanding of it really that simplistic? I understand that maybe that is not information that is taught is the UK or retained past school for most people outside the US but surely a prince of the UK would at least at some point in his life been aware of that. Or maybe he thinks those things are bonkers too? And I can’t speak to whether or not it is less difficult to bring a libel suit against press here in the US but we do have those laws in place, the First Amendment on its own does not prevent suits of that nature. In its original writing it was meant to protect censorship of the press by the government, primarily meaning that the government can’t prevent the press from writing negative things against the government.

It is SO annoying how little people understand the First Amendment (meaning people who live here in the US, I don’t have the expectation that people from other countries fill brain space with our constitution). People here will say obnoxious/bigoted/lewd things publicly and then say the First Amendment protects them. It protects you from government persecution, yes, not from consequences to your actions. Harry is basically claiming that it is ‘bonkers’ because he understands it on that simplistic a level, that our First Amendment is a free pass for any American to say any horrible thing they want without any consequences.

More to the point why speak on something that you have not done even cursory research into. A simply Googling of ‘First Amendment’ would surely tell you that it is not exclusively about Freedom of Speech.

Sorry for the rant but that is so extremely stupid.
Seems Harry inherited a couple of bits from his mother…intelligence and manipulating the media. Both did not attend any college. Pretty sure Diana didn’t even finish Finishing School. I find the lack of education astounding and hope that Harry’s wife won’t let this tradition keep on with her kids. Say what you will, she got into Northwestern and graduated in time. How she manages conversing with Harry must be beyond excruciating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just had a lady I follow on Instagram post this. So there’s going to be a film about their lives? Anyone know if this coming from their camp? If it is, more bombs being dropped 😡 apologies if this has already been discussed, I can’t keep up with you lot 😛

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Seems Harry inherited a couple of bits from his mother…intelligence and manipulating the media. Both did not attend any college. Pretty sure Diana didn’t even finish Finishing School. I find the lack of education astounding and hope that Harry’s wife won’t let this tradition keep on with her kids. Say what you will, she got into Northwestern and graduated in time. How she manages conversing with Harry must be beyond excruciating.
I don't think by any measure Harry can claim to be intelligent. Manipulative in spades tho......

Cunning and manipulation enable people to appear intelligent and / or insightful but actions tend to out the truth.

Reactions: 29
They won't be going there - it is too dangerous and there are dirty real Indians there don't cha know...
There's always her back up Bolly friend Priyanka Chopra Jonas 😆

Latest RF blind (edited to delete bill gates ..if only)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Latest RF blind

I think that one is about Bill and Melinda Gates and their foundation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I did not listen to the 90 minute Dax show. How did Dax and Monica respond to Harry's bonkers comment? Did they support it? Shouldn't they as americans challenge or correct him?
Dax is recently out of rehab and probably should be working on his sobriety not promoting Haz.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Personally I don't believe education as a mark of intelligence, I know many who've not been successful in schools and college settings but are actually very intelligent and gone on to be successful outside of them.
Having said that H is lazy and had the privilege of nonchalance in education (and life) because he is a royal.
As for M's conversation -she may have graduated but if all she can spout is repetitive word salad she should get her dad's fees refunded 😆
H must be bored senseless, I can imagine him droning "I'm just off to mow the lawn dear" 🥱🏞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Personally I don't believe education as a mark of intelligence, I know many who've not been successful in schools and college settings but are actually very intelligent and gone on to be successful outside of them.
Having said that H is lazy and had the privilege of nonchalance because he is a royal.
As for M's conversation -she may have graduated but if all she can spout is repetitive word salad she should get her dad's fees refunded 😆
H must be bored senseless, I can imagine him droning "I'm just off to mow the lawn dear" 🥱🏞
Eventually he will sneak off to play polo and get a taste for his former life and the wheels will come off. It will be no more yoga and clean living but party playboy in the house. And his wife will not know what to do without William and Kate who were always keeping him in line. It will be sad for those kids.

Have to disagree about education. Or should I reframe that to be ‘learning’ or ‘working’. The brain is still forming which recently scientists have concluded continues until 25 which is when most people have concluded their formal education and are entering the workplace. Young successful people who for some reason did not continue their education were working. Look at the famous college drop outs: mark Zuckerberg, bill gates (well maybe not bill these days) but you get the drift, they were doing something with their lives and learning and working. Harry just came out that he felt he was doing nothing with his life well other than partying which was well documented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Career killing ✨ zero out of five stars ✨ the leads have more chemistry than 6th and his wife ✨
Loving the shade. Reading between the lines, the Mail is implying the actor has too much hair 😂

"Although their physical similarities with Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, are not entirely spot-on"

And directly below the picture of the actor & actress, there's a picture of Ginge and Cringe clearly showing Ginge's bald patch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Latest RF blind (edited to delete bill gates ..if only)

Excellent! I hope the RF have a massive announcement ready for the day the new baby announcement is made 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So, we didn’t get any kind of PR puff piece from the losers about their anniversary. Interesting, could they really be fighting and living apart. Divorce. We can only dream.
Or are they being quiet because they know all the crap that Haznot is going to spew on that mental health thingy with Porka.
Probably the latter. But I am ready for it. It won’t get me down. Hit me with it Haznot, I can take it now.
I have come a long way since that interview with Porka, I was so depressed and angry for days after that bloody interview. Now I just expect crap being spewed so I have toughen up. It does help when you realise the whole of the UK and most of the Commonwealth are on my side. And that Haznot is a friggin idiot who just blurts out the most ridiculous things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am praying that William cancels the unveiling. It has turned into a farce. It is tacky and undignified and I am praying the Middletons and the TQ are actively whispering in William's ear "let it go".
Let Gary throw a 24yr (random?) memorial block party/bbq in soho house or wherever he is living now. Televise the living tit out of it with James Corden, Harpo and her Gstring as the only attendees. Omid can commentate. Add a mini funfair with 2.5yr old RayBan wearing Farchie made up to look like a tiger to hide his face. Bring out the wonky baby sling for Baby D wearing a 6 month sized unicorn fairy mask and 43 yr old Princess Bananagram-o-woke'n'coke cos-playing Lucia Sciarra for a woman she never met ever ever ever ever. Maybe Naomi will show up with her "secret" boyfriend and new baby and the two baby biracial girls will grow up to be absolute besties (according to Princess Bananagram-o-woke'n'coke's "friends", of course). But please for the love of all that is sacred - let it go, William. This will do more harm than good.

View attachment 580562
Seriously though this is what he should do. It would show the world what he thinks of them.

Reactions: 21
Latest yankee wally.. our very own Tattler Bubblesdahling gets a mention !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Meghan makes a cameo/cringe appearance wearing a *raising the future* t-shirt for apple TV. When was it filmed? If recent then she's had the baby... No pregnant women near the last trimester can wear a belt? This looks like she's had the baby and still got the baby weight?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I didn't watch the Oprah interview and I won't be watching this next one either, rich celebs crying about hard they've had/got it while having millions in the bank? No thanks.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.